[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it okay to have a 16 year old gf when youre 19

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: 1496208105362.jpg (124KB, 674x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1496208105362.jpg
124KB, 674x1135px
Is it okay to have a 16 year old gf when youre 19
>>
A 16 year old gf sounds pretty good and I'm turning 28
>>
>>37491859
Yes, it's not really bad, it's just three years of difference and she's already an adult. If you're in that situation congratulations on having a relationshio and I wish you the best. Now get out of this board. Re.
>>
>>37491859
16 up wards is fair game generally speaking, unless they're still pure and actually smart. When i was growing up i always found it really bad if i were with a younger girl but really all i was doing was hindering my chances of getting laid
>>
>>37491878
37. I agree

Not fucking origional?
>>
>>37491878
>you keep getting older and they keep getting younger m8
>>
The problem is she looks pretty young
>>
19/2 + 7 = 16.5
so no, the lowest you can go is 17
>>
>>37491859
>op is worried about a 4 year gap at fucking 19
>meanwhile chad in his 30's is banging 18 year old pussy
>>
I dont see Anything wrong with that seeing as its legal to have sex with a girl of that age most places but I don't see how you could realistically meet one and have her parents be okay with it.
>>
>>37491859
those breasts are nasty as fuck and do not increase the bloodflow to my penis not one bit
>>
>>37493497
low test faggot weeb spotted
>>
>>37491859
I need more pics of this fine lady for research purposes
>>
>>37493531
POOOR TASTE
>>
>>37491859
it is if you are still on high school, or if she is at university

otherwise, no.
>>
Wait spoilers work like that?

testing please ignore
>>
>>37493576
If you don't like big tits it means you're a genetic failure who wasn't meant to reproduce.
>>
>>37491859
21 here, hell I'd go for it. Fuck what people think, as long as it's legal where you are.
>>
>>37491878
Same. My clock stopped at 18, like hell I'm gonna bother with same age roasties after they had their fun.
>>
>>37491859
is she crying because those must weigh a ton
>>
>>37491859
how fucking retarded are you that you need to ask something like this? of course not
>>
20 is the oldest a 16 year old could date without it being considered weird.
>>
>>37493984
Who the fuck cares about it being weird if you're getting prime pussay?

Also I look young as fuck anyway
>>
>>37491859

Nah.

I think the only time dating somebody still in high school would be understandable is if you're a freshman in university and were already in a relationship before matriculating.

I'm 23 now and think I'd have a hard time dating a girl who's 18 or 19.

I could make an exception, but I feel like I've had a lot of life experience since then that'd make relating hard. Working a lot, traveling a lot, that sort of shit.

I've definitely changed a lot since I was that age.
>>
>>37494003
>Who the fuck cares about it being weird
the law
>>
File: 1442256065452.jpg (54KB, 260x381px) Image search: [Google]
1442256065452.jpg
54KB, 260x381px
>>37491859
nah mang. I'm 27 gf is 21. Why even care if it ain't illegal
>>
>>37491859
Is it legal where you live? Then yes.
>>
>>37491859
Funny cause the girl I was into ended up going with some 16 year old dude that she met when I introduced her to my group of friends.

As beta and shitty as this sounds, part of me wants the relationship to end badly so that she can come to me for help, but a bigger part of me just wishes that whatever happens to her that she can be truly happy.

It just sucks a bit that we weren't able to be together, but more so that even after giving all that I can to someone that I can still managed to be utterly alone
>>
>>37491859
>dating whores who act like sex slaves.
ISHYGDDT.
>>
>>37491859
Only if you're a Chad, otherwise you're a creepy pedophile. But that goes for all relationships so whatever.
>>
>>37492418
Have a job a good standing with some peers in you "tribe" and dont be a junkie bum.
You can get good girls but you have to be really decent.
swear to christ these girls go slutty with out anything.
>>
>>37494066
In americas christ cuck trump town.
In canada its fucking 16 in europe its 16.
Fucking brazil is like 14.
>>
>>37494137
>the relationship to end badly so that she can come to me for help, b
Faggots like you are why I stopped caring about women.
A little slight of hand and they turn all so you can get your dick wet.
Pathetic on both fronts.
>>
>>37491859
The only time I ever got a girl was at my brother's party when I was 19. Didn't talk she just jumped me and I fucked her hard. She was 16. When she realized I was a robot a few days later she stopped talking to me.
>>
For real now. In my country the lowest you can go is 14. Is it weird if im 20 and shes 14? Her father likes me.
>>
I'm 20 and teen girls are still more attractive to me tbqh. I guess the idea that they're still young and haven't jumped on as many cocks as a 25+ woman has is really appealing to me.
>>
>>37494209
Where does one go for lower than 14?
>>
Wouldn't it be nice to have a daughter you could bathe
>>
I was dating a 16 year old last year when I was 19. Go for it.
>>
>>37494768
Did you see a maturity difference between you and her?
>>
it sucks being a 22 year old roastie who is past the wall for the majority of men in their 20s, despite having very little sexual experience

people act like i've fucked a dozen men and gotten my fill. i've had less sex than your average 16 year old girl. it's because of my age.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.