[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest question. How can you love a girl who has been tainted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: used_goods.jpg (495KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.jpg
495KB, 1000x1500px
Honest question. How can you love a girl who has been tainted by another man?

How can you look at her and unsee the cum that was on her face?
>>
File: 1493348636659.jpg (1MB, 2048x2732px) Image search: [Google]
1493348636659.jpg
1MB, 2048x2732px
>>37491397
Easy, be a cuck...
>>
Daily reminder that OP is a closeted homosexual who posts this thread multiple times a day. He can literally think of nothing but cocks and cum.
>>
>>37491666
/thread

bbckkkakzomlockslox
>>
I could really go for a mornin succ right now...
>>
>>37491397
Stay a permavirgin
>>
how can you look at your right hand and unsee the dick that was in it?
>>
>>37491721
It was so small it was covered by his hand entirely so he didn't see it.
>>
>>37491397
You can't.
If you have a relationship with one, it's only because you are forced to adapt to a degenerate social climate out of a need for companionship.
But your waifu will always be number one.
>>
Probably the same way women can get over loving a man who tainted his mouth and cock with someone else's vaginal slime.
>>
>>37491397
Hionest question: when will you hang yourself for making such shitty threads?
>>
>>37491700
>>37491666
OP does this to trigger cucks and he already fished two
>>
>>37491397
>I CAN'T I RATHER BE A PERMANENT VIRGIN

SERIOUSLY FUCK ROASTIES
>>
>>37492068
If you'd rather stay a virgin, then why are you so angry about it?
>>
>>37492564
being angry is free and helps me deal with stress but im not angry rite now i jst tought it would be more funny to type in CAPS.
but i don't get angry at having no gf or being alone.
I get angry when im playing a fps game and i get killed and i search that guy's profile to see who the fuck is him and turns out he's a kid so i get angry and REE alone in my room.
or when im downloading an old anime or movie and the seeders disconnect
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.