[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think it would feel to kill a person?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: murder.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
murder.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
How do you think it would feel to kill a person?
>>
>>37491164

"You would never feel more alive than when you take another person's life"
>>
File: 1496354039176.png (326KB, 400x521px) Image search: [Google]
1496354039176.png
326KB, 400x521px
>>37491164
With a knife?
It will take a while to kill something
Specually if its a kitchen one
>>
My grandfather said it didn't feel like anything.
>>
Probably like losing your virginity, in that, you feel nothing has changed and you are still an empty loser.
>>
Like 5.5 pounds of trigger pull
>>
I would probably feel more paranoid about getting caught, than feel any kind of guilt over it.
>>
When it was happening it felt like a dream. Same as when I lost my virginity and when my parents died.

Ar this point I am convinced feelings are all made up virtue signalling that people want to exist so badly they all pretend they have them and that they effect your life.
>>
>>37491164
>How do you think it would feel to kill a person?

A bag of sand
>>
Probably pretty exhausting.
>>
>>37491164
Well depends on the person, if a random no body feel awful, if someone listed in my head feel righteous, powerful, and like they got what they deserve. Probably be a huge rush I imagine.

I think a lot about it, who, and how I'd do it, what they deserve if either a quick death or draw out their suffering.
>>
depends on the person. Exhilaration and then emptiness or just. . . nothing.
>>
>>37491515
This too, I could care less about the morals of it, more worried of getting caught.
>>
I think it would be a huge weight off my shoulders.
>>
>>37491533
Right it does
Nt feel real because it does feel like anything.

A direct conflict with what the world tells you these things feel like.
And since they dont process like how you exoect they should, it seems fake. And you cant tell truly if it is real or not.

Because it feels like nothing when it should be something.

I felt this when I killed my brother and dad and left the country
>>
>>37491164
Pointless, then disgust
Maybe get sad later
>>
Kinda like loosing your virginity, something I probably couldn't do off the will, but I also think it's something that changes your view on life
>>
Satisfying, then guilty right after. Anger, after all, can make the man do the unthinkable.
>>
Probably feels like recoil.
>>
A peak then a trough. First an absolutely incredible feeling of God-like power. Sexual arousal, exhiliration. Adrenaline jitters. All that. Then shortly after that, complete despair. A feeling of unquenchable guilt that can never be undone. Darkness, self-hatred, a feeling of a loss of humanity.
>>
>>37491286
yeah well your grandfather didn't know jack!
>>
>>37491270
Nah. It depends on how he stabs the person.
It'll take long if he keeps slashing the guy's fucking lower body or some shit like that.

Also, depending on the situation it seems like it would feel fucking great at the moment then paranoia would take over.
>>
>>37491164
I think it depends on the person, there isn't a set feeling you get while killing someone
>>
>>37491164
It would feel fantastic as long as it was in the service of Allah! Killing infidels is a joyous thing.
>>
>>37491164

I only kill bad people, it is what harry trained me to do. I don't feel bad at all.
>>
>>37491164
depends on the person that is killed

psychopaths apparently don't feel any sort of guilt about killing, and girls dig that, being amoral.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.