[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dealer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6279.jpg (77KB, 500x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6279.jpg
77KB, 500x634px
Sup brobots, my fucking weed dealer has been calling me multiple times a day for the past week. Everytime I tell him to come get his fucking money (I owe him for 5g) he says ok then no news... then he sends me messages like "what game you think your playing white boy?" Niggers am I right?
What do brobots?
>>
>>37491065

Inform the cops that an unpleasant black man is trying to intimidate you. They'll sit him down and give him a stern talking to.
>>
Just order a small bunch from him and say the money for that and the past orders are here.

Unless "here" is a meet up location and you guys are on different pages
>>
tell him he's a fucking retard and get yourself a nice glock
>>
>>37491155
Don't want to buy anymore trying to slow down on the weed.
>>37491169
Guns are illegal here.
>>
>>37491065
offer that sweet supple boipuxxxi as payment
>>
>>37491207
>Guns are illegal here.

Then move to a country where guns are legal. Then you're a long way away from the dealer and you get a gun. It's a win-win.
>>
>>37491313
No. That is not an option, for now I just blocked his number tired of such pretentious cunts.. Especially since he's always late.
>>
>>37491327
Moving isn't an option either. Especially over 50 bucks.
>>
>>37491065
How about ... you give him his money? I don't get the problem here. He doesn't wanna go to your house? Then ask him to meet up somewhere.
>>
>>37491353
offer that wet silky mouth as payment
>>
>>37491385
No he never comes when i tell him to get his money then sends me messages like "dude fucking seriously give me my money" when I'm not available.
>>
>>37491207
>Guns are illegal here.
Don't fuck with shitskins then or you'll get stabbed by a paki with a sword and then put in prison for reporting it
>>
>>37491405
lmfao; not laughing at you, the whole thing just sounds funny

Go to his house then if you know where he lives? He just sounds like a dumb nigger lol
>>
>>37491405
Just meet up with him next time you get bud and pay the money then. Don't become pic related.
>>
>>37491398
Yeah, no.
>>37491430
Probably, immigrants are all over the place.. As long as I don't get a police baton up the ass after it's ok
>>37491451
Dude I'm not gonna waste 30 minutes there and 30 minutes back to give him his money that's ridiculous
>>
You need to settle things op. You're going to get jumped by him eventually if you don't.
>>
I don't see the filter on the joint and it pisses me off, I didn't even read OP's shit over there, I'm more focused on the wasted weed on the ass.
>>
>>37491560
Now that you mention it that looks fucked up. I just took a random pic when i googled weed
>>
>>37491525
> As long as I don't get a police baton up the ass after it's ok

Are you French ?
>>
>>37491065
Buy cricket bats to have in the rooms of your place that you're in most of the time and carry the longest knife you legally can when you're in public
Then tell him you'd pay him back if he actually showed up and send him a picture of the money
>>
>>37491525
offer your soft velvety hand as payment
>>
>>37491632
I actually thought about sending him that. But it would just make him more annoying probably.
>>37491625
I am simply aware
>>
>>37491682
Dude stop projecting your homo-lust on me.
>>
this happened to me before, I got one on credit and when he came to get the money I had asked if I could pay for the bag from before and get the next one on credit, so I'd owe the same either way, he didn't understand and took my money and I ended up going to someone else for a few months, thank god he got back in touch with me before the new guy just decided I wasn't worth his time
>>
>>37491869
Lmao I had a friend who wanted us to do that and I was like nah dude that's too far.
>>
>>37491207
>Guns are illegal here.
LMAO KEK

Sorry you have no freedoms mate. You're about to get culturally enriched.
>>
>having a drug dealing nigger coming to your place of residence

why don't you just get off your lazy ass and go to him, square up, don't get into debt with fucking drug dealers again, and maybe find a dealer who isn't an annoying shitter?
>>
>>37491826
let him project his homo-bust on your face
>>
the lesson here is, never purchase or sell anything illegal on credit. it almost invariably leads to complications and disputes, many of which can only be resolved through violence. if you don't have the money, wait until you do, and you won't get into situations like this
>>
File: 1409982794330.jpg (40KB, 521x600px) Image search: [Google]
1409982794330.jpg
40KB, 521x600px
>>37491525
>30 minutes there and 30 minutes back

Really? You can't waste an hour? This thread is stupid. Fucking stoners.
>>
>>37492073
America isn't free at all yet they have guns so...
>>37492119
Cause I'm busy everytime he wants his money and he never comes when I tell him to mate.
>>37492133
No.
>>
>>37492188
Dude why would I waste an hour when he could just move his ass and come get his money?
>>37492186
Yeah I think I won't take anything on credit again ever.
>>
>>37491405
>black man has no car/ too lazy to come get his money

Grow your own, cut out the middleman. Dumb fucker.
>>
>>37492278
I don't think he grows I think he gets it in Holland and then crosses the border. Like most european dealers.
>>
File: basedpinoy.jpg (133KB, 1074x908px) Image search: [Google]
basedpinoy.jpg
133KB, 1074x908px
>>37491065
I hope he shoots you then gets shot by the cops. Druggies deserve the noose.
>>
>>37491065
Stop being a nigger and give him his money.
>>
it's always the dealer's fault. extending credit to drug users is a rookie mistake. Tell the nog you just gave him 50 dollars worth of life lessons
>>
>>37491065
order your weed from the internet. Then you simply go to your mailbox. No communication with the dealer is required. Also, use anger to motivate the nigger to come get his shit. It's the only thing they understand. Just get angry at him for not coming to get the money even though you're trying to give it to him.
>>
>>37492441
I'm white.
>>37492444
My intial goal was to give him his money back I've already taken on credit from him before and he wasn't so much of a cunt about it.
>>37492499
I want to but I'm not sure, how can I be
Sure I'll get what I order and not get bugged by the cops?
>>
>>37492237
Just text him a pic of your fresh load on your tummy with "I did this thinking of you daddy"
>>
>>37492615
>I'm white.
>Is a drug addict
>Refuses to pay his debts
>Whines about someone trying to collect the debt
You're a piece of fucking trash is what you are
>>
>>37492133
Alright that one was actually funny
>>
>>37491065
Where can I get a black bitch that will let me roll weed on her
>>
>>37492375
The only reasonable post in this pathetic thread
>>
>>37492650
This. OP is basically a nigger.
>>
>>37492623
Maybe I'll do this.
>>37492650
I'm asking for help not judgement.
>>37492669
Agreed.
>>37492678
Local prostitution ring
>>
>>37492267
>Dude why would I waste an hour when he could just move his ass and come get his money?

It's only fair, since he has completed his part in this transaction.
Regardless, don't fuck with drug dealers, you fucking retard. Move your ass and go pay him now, before you'll get beaten up by his friend.
>>
>>37492798
Dude I went all the way there to get it???
He comes usually when you pay upfront so that would just be bs
>>
>>37492737
No, you're just being a bitch. All you have to do is go give him his money. Simple as that. He doesn't need to go to you, when you owe him.
>>
>>37492842
Ok so when you want something you wait for someone to bring it to you?
>>
Go and pay him aready. When I used to get the herbal jew on credit I made it a point to go to his place and pay as soon as I got the money just so I wouldnt have to worry about shit like this. YOU owe him therefore YOU should be the one getting of your lazy ass not him faggot.
>>
>>37492931
If it's someone that owes me money, yeah. Especially if they seem beta enough
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.