[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kvh life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_o9eo6gUiO71tk91v5o1_500.jpg (56KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9eo6gUiO71tk91v5o1_500.jpg
56KB, 500x511px
How would my life turn out if I ignored normies and would stay as a Khv for the rest of my life, not geting a normie girlfriend? I'm planning to only work and spending time as an introvert. Is It possible to find a genuinely not normie gf these days? I know the general apeal of romantic realationships but I don't know what would happen if I really didn't have one for the rest of my life.Would I be lonely without a relationship? Is anyone else living like this currently? How do you get through this miserable life that introverts have to live ?
Pardon my words, english isn't my first language.
>>
>>37490918
When you approach your late 20s you'll realize that you're not a snowflake and you need a lover.
>>
>>37491882
it's not about being a snowflake, I just can't take it and I don't want to have a normie relationship because I don't see the point of It.
>>
>>37492141
Listen to me anon, I fell for this meme and am currently in the aftermath of regretting it as the worst thing I have ever done. Do not do this to yourself. I believed this for years and it almost ruined me.
>>
>>37492141
I'm just saying, anon, that you're most likely in some sort of denial. If you live in your parents and are still in school, you probably have your social needs covered so you don't see how loneliness can kill you yet.

I'm 28, khhv and I live alone. All my colleagues only talk about their kids, their families, football and politics. I can't relate to them at all.

I have some friends but I can't relate to them either.

I'm just saying that in spite of what you believe you probably need someone. You're a mammal.
>>
>>37492320
I understand, thanks anon, I know what youre talking about
>>
>>37490918
>>37492320
4chan is enough for me, kind of. I'm a wizard with no friends and I have lived alone for awhile now. I work 50+ hours a week and fill my free time with other hobbies -- actually I just watch anime and browse 4chan and maybe play a little piano.
Not having friends has sucked the life and motivation out of me, but I get by.
>>
>>37492488
What do you work? How do you see your future ? Will It be worse?
>>
File: 49490[2].jpg (49KB, 200x275px) Image search: [Google]
49490[2].jpg
49KB, 200x275px
>>37492534
I'm a structural engineer and I see myself getting older and continuing to come home to eat dinner while watching an episode of anime. I don't know when it will get worse. I just know that I won't have any opportunities to meet people because I am working so much and am too tired to do anything... and we all know online dating is for Chads, so fuck that. Nobody would want to be with a friendless loser anyway.
>>
>>37492622
Why do you work so much?
>>
>>37492622
Anon, doesn't your profession make it even worse? How can you even tolerate looking at Abaqus CAE all day long, and not even having something to come home to?
>>
File: Rana2[1].jpg (40KB, 300x460px) Image search: [Google]
Rana2[1].jpg
40KB, 300x460px
>>37492693
Because I work for a relatively small firm who has taken on too much work for the past 5 years and I'm afraid that I will get fired and not be able to find a job if I don't work the hours that I am scheduled.

>>37492726
I do buildings so I don't use that program. There is a lot of variety in the work that I do since beyond calculations I also have to sketch up what connections look like and help the contractors understand what we require. Occasionally I get to go out to job sites which is nice.
...and I do have something to come home to, mai waifu.
>>
>>37492215
>am currently in the aftermath of regretting it as the worst thing I have ever done.
It's not like people here can get a gf just like that though. For those here who desire a gf (I'm not talking about OP), social anxiety makes it unattainable
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.