[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this accurate? At 28 I find myself getting more attention,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: smv_curve_peaks.jpg (88KB, 1000x490px) Image search: [Google]
smv_curve_peaks.jpg
88KB, 1000x490px
Is this accurate?

At 28 I find myself getting more attention, are other anons feeling the same?
>>
>>37490864
I'm 28 too except I'm 5'4. I get zero attention.
>>
Yup. I'm 26 and find I get a lot of attention already (but I'm tall and keep in shape). Men have always peaked later, in all things. Women drop off so fucking quickly it's not even funny, anything post 30 and you're look at maybe 5/100 will be fugable
>>
>>37490864
>tfw 29 and my face doesn't look like a teenager anymore and get more definition while all the girls I know for 10 years are hitting the wall hard
>>
>>37490992
Does semen cause wrinkles? Would explain a lot.
>>
>>37490900

Short guys peak in HS
>>
File: DA_ppJ3UAAAh7nW.jpg large.jpg (167KB, 940x788px) Image search: [Google]
DA_ppJ3UAAAh7nW.jpg large.jpg
167KB, 940x788px
>>37490864
Not really. Male suicide rates are still much higher even when older and I can just say from my experience with my parents that my mom at 45 still gets A LOT of attention, simply because she isn't fat and men love MILFs.

You do attract more gold-diggers though when you're older because you tend to have more money. So if that's what you're into I guess..
>>
I'd say its pretty accurate. I got zero attention from girls until I was like 25. And I'm not even handsome, 163cm and skinny as fuck.
But just because girs notice you doesn't mean you get laid. If you can't talk to them, you're still on lost position.
>>
>>37491053
>163cm guy
>thinks he is suddenly getting attention because he got older

... Uh? Are all people here this retarded? Height is 1000x more important than age.
>>
File: leonardo.jpg (84KB, 900x580px) Image search: [Google]
leonardo.jpg
84KB, 900x580px
>>37490864
How did Leo become so ugly?
>>
>>37491277
When he got the oscar, he had nothing else to do with his life.
>>
If that's the case if a men's SMV peaks at ~40s, then why can't they date young white girls

Checkmate, MGTOWs. You are incel in denial.
>>
>Women run around
>Fuck every chad they can find for a decade
>turn 28
>Hook in some stupid beta who got a real career
>Retire from the cock carousel and get fat and ugly, riding on his money
Yeah fucking great, lots to look forward to
>>
>>37491443
>why can't they date young white girls
They do?
All the time?
Even complete losers in their 40s bag young pussy because young pussy is stupid.
One of my roommates dated and even moved in with a convicted felon who ran a Denny's. Dude was a pasty skinny balding ugly fuck, but still nailed 20 year old pussy for 3 years all while abusing the shit out of her.
>>
>>37490864
I'm a 20 year old woman, I don't get any male attention.
>>
>>37491500
This. Young girls love older man. Fact. I'm 30 and have highschool girls practically throw themselves at me (sometimes literally as I'm a bus driver for schools). Anytime they see me outside of the bus they're flirty as fuck, even banged a few (completely legal here)
>>
>>37491523
Unless you literally never leave your house I don't see how this is possible.
>>
>>37491523
pls be my gf
happy now you whore
>>
>>37491554
>things that never happened

This thread is so sad and delusional. It's like some desperate hope /robots/ cling too that when they are old they turn into magical chads and bang every teenager, yet male suicide rates and depression are even higher as they get older.

They get fatter, more bald, less energetic. It's gonna be hard if you aren't attractive before.
>>
>>37491612
Say what you want, but I only got this job because my mate is working admin in the school I drive for. Before this job I was a cacoon mode /fit/r9k/er, living off of the dole, living with my parents and doing nothing but lifting and playing vidya. Mate told me to get my bus license as a bunch of drivers were getting 65+ and would have to retire soon.

I'm not saying everyone who hits 30 magically becomes Chad, but I at least get laid these days. Before this job I was a KHV. Still dateless though, and handholding during sex doesn't count I think
>>
>>37491069
Are you sure you're not the retarded one? Obviously height is important, but if it were the only factor at play here, then he would have gotten attention earlier than 25.
>>
>tfw 28 and regularly mistaken for a 14 year old
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.