[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is your relationship with your mother? Picture unrelated.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1495935422386.jpg (42KB, 350x288px) Image search: [Google]
1495935422386.jpg
42KB, 350x288px
How is your relationship with your mother?

Picture unrelated.
>>
I purposely get into fights with her over trivial reasons because I always get the feeling she's secretly pitying me...
>>
>>37490630
Awful. She wants me to stop NEETing and mentally abuses my sister who's in college. A lot of people say you should love your family no matter what, but you can't choose your family so you shouldn't be obligated to love them if they're terrible people.
>>
Quite well, a bit worried about her hearing.
>>
It's ok I do feel like she binds me sometimes, I can't stay out past 2am without her calling and demanding I get back home and she waits up so it elminates the chances of getting silly drunk or getting laid and staying over
>>
>>37490630
I have never felt close to her once.

She is a manipulative liar with an awful personality, and past.

Can't wait to leave home soon forever.
>>
>>37490630
We're very close, she's very concerned about me, rightfully so because I'm a loser NEET, and gave been for years. Even so she's never treated me badly, and there for me as I am for her when we need it. Hell usually I read get threads from this board she either gives advice or just finds robots funny/endearing. Probably because her father was a robot. Though because of our closeness I find myself always comparing women to my mother, if they don't meet that standard want nothing to do with them, and my dick is made diamonds by women who look like her, especially if they're milf's.
>>
>>37492099
Same here. Oh the fucked up life I lived because of her. What a retarded society we live in where mentally ill women are allowed to raise children on their own. Only thing that saved me from suicide was insanity.
>>
File: 8bit feel.jpg (15KB, 673x625px) Image search: [Google]
8bit feel.jpg
15KB, 673x625px
>>37490630
She's the only woman who'll ever love me and I plan to kill myself when she dies.
>>
great, she helps her son a lot.
>>
>>37490630
Silent But i like her
i used to be a mommy lover and hug her but my mind changed when i realized all women are sluts with no exception
>>
I'll always love her, but my mother resents me and feels betrayed by my independence from her and I have issues about the past and how I was raised. She is a typical narcissistic parent and since I was a shy loser, I was never good enough. All she wanted was for me to be her "mini-me," and I was a failure who desperately wanted her approval. I feel sad when I remember my childhood because it brings back a lot of negative emotions. I talked to a counselor once and I know I need professional help to ever get over this. I'm terrified of ever having children because I would never want to screw them up like this.
>>
i love my mom, she is like a sister to me, but when i was younger i use to be a nightmare to her lol sorry mom, but i knew she was strict out love.. now that im older she has become one of my best friends, drinking wine smoking a cig together and laughing is the best i know
>>
She died when I was seven. Probably what fucked me up
>>
>>37490630
Really good, she's like a mother to me or something
>>
>>37490630
>How is your relationship with your mother?

She's retarded and has the mental development of a 13 year old

It's ok, but considering those setbacks how good could it really be

How close can you actually be to someone who throws a tantrum if she doesn't get her seat in a restaurant?
>>
she doesn't look at me or talk to me anymore unless it's absolutely necessary and i don't know why

it's probably my fault
>>
I'm hiding from her in the backseat of my car right now
>>
>>37490630
I hate her for giving birth to me.
>>
>>37490630
She uses me as an emotional crutch to limp through life with. I put up with it for the random gifts of money and her life insurance.
>>
>>37490630
it's hard to diskribe...
>>
Steadily went downhill the later I got in my 20's.
I'm 25 now and she mostly annoys me. I don't feel she's at my side anymore, and I'm a retarded bird that should have left the cucknest a long time ago.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.