[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever gotten fucked in the ass? Did you enjoy it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: 1496519071916.jpg (230KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1496519071916.jpg
230KB, 960x1280px
Have you ever gotten fucked in the ass? Did you enjoy it?
>>
File: haj34f3.jpg (133KB, 637x637px) Image search: [Google]
haj34f3.jpg
133KB, 637x637px
>>37490606
>Have you ever gotten fucked in the ass? Did you enjoy it?
Not yet
>>
File: 1482692605059.jpg (38KB, 325x340px) Image search: [Google]
1482692605059.jpg
38KB, 325x340px
>>37490606
No, people are scary.
But prostate simulation is great.
>>
>>37492200
you know what I mean you nasty pervert
>>
Too sore to be much fun plus I kept feeling like I was going to shit (though I did not). The idea is better than the reality, though I do love the feeling of being mounted.
>>
>tfw no small dick starter bf
>>
>Have you ever gotten fucked in the ass?
No
>Did you enjoy it?
Yes
>>
>>37492332
Sounds either like you didn't use enough lube or went too big.
Honestly it's just a matter of hitting the prostate, as soon as you do it feels amazing.
>>
>>37492684
Probably a bit of both, not to mention I'm just especially tight I think. Did taekwondo when I was young and all those kicks will do that.
>>
>>37490606
Where do I cop that shirt?
>>
>>37493174
>Where do I cop that shirt?
haven't checked but I'm almost 90% sure it's red bubble da kooters
>>
>>37493204
Found it, thanks my dude
>>
Yeah. I don't really like it but I do it as a treat for my bf.
>>
No, I'm not gay. But I fuck cute boys in the ass every once in a while.
>>
yes i let a girl peg me, i got my dick wet first. it felt weird.
>>
>>37493356
>No, I'm not gay. But I fuck cute boys in the ass every once in a while.
I wish I had a friend like you
>>
>>37493252
>Yeah. I don't really like it but I do it as a treat for my bf.
Have you ever cum from it? You don't like it at all?
>>
>>37490606
I've fucked a few women in the ass but its rare my dick is 8.5 by 7.2, once they cum they tell me to pull it out cuz it hurts them so I rarely get to finish in their ass
>>
Yes and no.

I'm not a fag. I tried to and it was horrible.
>>
>>37494732
Umm you are a fag if you had a mans cockmeat in that queer boyhole
>>
>>37494711
Let me see this cock anon, I wouldnt mind for a big thick dick to pound me I think I could take it
>>
>>37490606
shitty cum came out, i only half enjoyed it
>>
No, because i'm not a slut
>>
File: DDD yui.png (241KB, 470x504px) Image search: [Google]
DDD yui.png
241KB, 470x504px
I had sex with a bot from a discord, it was really hot and he even creampie'd me.
>>
>>37494986
>I had sex with a bot from a discord, it was really hot and he even creampie'd me.
wtfffff
how did you find him
>>
>>37490606
y and y quite originally
>>
My girlfriend likes to finger my ass and it feels really good. Might let her buy a strap on at some point.
>>
>>37494945
sluts would never do anal, this is something you do with your boyfriend
>>
Would like to try but my butt is usually kind of sore from all the bike riding I do
Have done anal with a girl but I'd much rather find a cute boy to fuck in the ass these days
>>
>>37495000

random lewd discord
>>
>>37495975
>random lewd discord
post group link
>>
I've got a small dildo (Maybe 1"-1.5" in diameter, 4 inches long) that I like to use in my ass which feels heavenly. Got fucked in the ass once by a guy, met him on Tinder and hooked-up same day (being a gay guy on Tinder is literally the easiest shit in the world) and he wasn't huge or anything, probably 5.5" long and average girth but god damn that hurt. He was too rough and I was kinda awkwarded out having never fucked someone I just met like two hours ago. It was fun though, think if he had been gentler I would've liked it a lot more, would try again.
>>
being fucked in the ass is great desu
few things are better than getting your boipussy destroyed by a big black guy
>>
>>37490606
>Have you ever gotten fucked in the ass?
Yes.
>Did you enjoy it?
No.
>>
File: 1471325433936.jpg (64KB, 443x608px) Image search: [Google]
1471325433936.jpg
64KB, 443x608px
>>37496172
>being fucked in the ass is great desu
>few things are better than getting your boipussy destroyed by a big black guy

this except unironically
>>
I'd kind of like to, as I've been masturbating anally for a long time and love having something in my ass. I guess I'm one of the lucky few where it feels really good to be fucked.
I'm not really attracted to guys, though, and I'm a big hairy man myself, so I don't think it'll happen.
>>
>>37497798
>I'm not really attracted to guys, though, and I'm a big hairy man myself, so I don't think it'll happen.
meet a trap or cute boy
>>
>>37490606
It was decent but still hurt a bit. Probably due to me not being all that aroused yet, though.

Thank God he was Asian.
>>
>>37499559
>It was decent but still hurt a bit. Probably due to me not being all that aroused yet, though.
>Thank God he was Asian.
How big was his dick? Did you cum? How did you find a cute asian boy to fuck you
>>
>>37500882
>How big was his dick?
Not very.

>Did you cum?
No, but then again, I wasn't all that aroused.

>How did you find a cute asian boy to fuck you
Hit up a homo bar and chatted him up. We've had a fling going on for around half a year.
>>
>>37501413
>>How big was his dick?
>Not very.
>>Did you cum?
>No, but then again, I wasn't all that aroused.
>>How did you find a cute asian boy to fuck you
>Hit up a homo bar and chatted him up. We've had a fling going on for around half a year.
I don't think good people would go to a gay bar honestly
>>
>>37502684
I used to think the same, until I actually went there. It's always pretty fun and there are nice people around, not just drunkards who are looking to get laid.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.