[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypothetical time: You are given the choice is 2 women to be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Darkness.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Darkness.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Hypothetical time:

You are given the choice is 2 women to be with, both will find you attractive and want to have sex with you and be in a relationship with you. The two choices:

A - A ghetto hoodrat black girl with a huge ass and thighs, she's heavily into white thuggy chad type guys but will be loyal to you and not cheat(she will mention finding other guys hot all the time, and will flirt with them), she expects you to eat her pussy most of the time when you have sex, and her male friends(all white thug chad types) will haze you and clown you. She will be loyal though, and you will get to stick your dick in her, and even fuck her ass too. Also she gives blowjobs sometimes but expects you to cum in a trashcan, not on or in her. You'll get supreme intellect and become a god tier inventor on the level of Tesla or MacGuyver.

B - Literally a genderswapped version of Darkness from the movie Legend, she'll be fiercely devoted to you and will fuck you very often. However, she requires you to kill a unicorn to be with her, and you'll be corrupted over time and become a demon too. Also she drinks blood and expects you to do the same.

Which do you choose?
>>
who the fuck wouldn't choose the black girl?
>>
>>37490491
why the fuck do you think about this shit?

fucking hell
>>
Neither. I hate blacks and unicorns don't exist
>>
>>37490525
A unicorn will be provided on a sacrificial altar for you to kill if you choose the devil
>>
>>37490491
As long as it is warm and wet around my penis...I really dont care
>>
>>37490491
I don't fuck niggers

So #2
>>
>>37490491
there is no other option except the black girl. that other shit is too weird. thanks for cursing me to a life of a fucking a chimp.
>>
>>37490601
>he wouldn't choose a demon waifu
>>
Never seen that movie OP. Does being a demon grant me special powers?
>>
>>37490688
yes, it does, but you have to drink blood for the rest of your life
>>
>>37490707
Do I get to live forever and reign supreme over mankind?
>>
>>37490618
Anon I think there may be a normie........ get the piss bottles
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.