[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/honesty/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0280.jpg (294KB, 1734x1370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0280.jpg
294KB, 1734x1370px
Can we have a thread where we are just honest? There are a lot of harmful memes on this board. I want to know how you robots personally feel about the memes here.
>I think the 80 20 rule has truth to it, but you can't base real life on okcupid profiles. Dating sites are full of hopeless men and terrible women
>I don't think women are inherently evil and sluts, my parents raised my sister very well and she is waifu tier with a cool normie boyfriend
>I would date and marry a nigger but I would be hesitant to have kids with her
>I think niggers are equal, but their culture ruins their communities and people
>I honestly believe I will find a girlfriend but only because I am moderately attractive
>I had sex in high school twice and I still consider myself a robot because it gave me no validation and I haven't had sex since
>I go out of my way to avoid posting about having sex/not being a virgin on this board because it goes against the culture and ruins the board
>I honestly believe Jews have ruled the world for some time now
>I think life is unfair by nature and that some people have a right to complain even though I do not
>I think mental illness is created by your environment
>I think most people with mental illness are just attention whores and that accepting you are mentally ill makes you more mentally ill
>>
I honestly think this thread deserves a bump
>>
>I think the 80 20 rule
I think that a lot of women would rather groupsex some chad instead of dealing with average or below. Their call, but thinking we'll snatch them up and 'respect them' when they are done with it is laughable
>I don't think women are inherently evil
There is evil and there is being a thoughtless selfish person who gets validation for shit behavior to boot. But males are seldom princes either
>I would date and marry a nigger
I wouldn't, I just do not find them attractive.
>I think niggers are equal, but their culture ruins their communities and people
No they are not equal. We are different, and we should stay that way. Intermixing will only make both sides lesser, but its imo already too late. No skin off my nose in the end.
>I honestly believe I will find a girlfriend but only because I am moderately attractive
gf? Maybe for some months or so. Something passing for a reliable long term relationship? Zero chance.
>I had sex in high school
I had more, for whatever that is worth. Sure didn't make me any more social or successful
>I go out of my way to avoid posting..
It doesn't matter if you do, it will be taken for bragging/fantasy anyway
>I honestly believe Jews have ruled the world for some time now
They are ruling the media quite openly
>I think life is unfair by nature and that some people have a right to complain even though I do not
Yes and most that should won't even complain. But I will do so, nobodies gives a shit anyway
>I think mental illness is created by your environment
You get born with some, but that could also be environmental influence on your parents. But most of the mess we see today is induced by our life
>I think most people with mental illness are just
A lot just want attention, and its dragging the ones really needing attention into a clown circus.
>>
>I had sex in high school twice and I still consider myself a robot because it gave me no validation and I haven't had sex since
Honestly I feel like /soc/ or /adv/ would suit you better
>>
>>37490150
i honestly think you're a normie and should gtfo you humble bragging piece of garbage
>>
File: 1465675520381.jpg (7KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
1465675520381.jpg
7KB, 200x195px
>>37490150

>I think jews (the non-religious ones) are great people. I also think they don't rule the media (unlikely as most media is anti-israeli and such) zionism is also a good idea as jews were treated badly almost everywhere they went to
>I think the state should give consenting adults an option for medical suicide. It would rid the worlds of depression genes.
>I think race-mixing is pretty bad, but not something to demonize
>I think gun laws in the US are cancerous
>>
>>37490150
I think your thread would be better if you had used a picture of girl with more asiany features. I'm not saying she should be asian, maybe just half asian but still looks mostly white.
>>
File: 1496505349514.jpg (51KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1496505349514.jpg
51KB, 500x493px
>I don't think niggers are genetically or mentally equal and therefore don't deserve the same opportunities as everyone else does
>anyone who has had multiple relationships with women and is still on this board doesn't deserve to be on here because they can receive comfort from those people easily
>anyone who has a mental illness and uses it purely for attention deserves to die
>i believe affirmative action is a system that should be abolished
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.