[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual misconduct hearing in work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1472413881635 (1).jpg (23KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
1472413881635 (1).jpg
23KB, 308x302px
I escaped neethood for a year and now it looks like I'm back, welcome me back neets.
>>
Whhat did you do?
>>
File: 1423874836644.jpg (8KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
1423874836644.jpg
8KB, 217x250px
This is why I don't hire women or blacks. The women will sue over a glance they don't like, the blacks everything is because they were discriminated against rather than because they are fucking worthless savages.
>>
Claim you're a wildly out of control alcoholic and you've been concealing it.
>>
>>37490241
He looked at a woman the wrong way so she decided to ruin his life and reputation obviously. What else would "sexual misconduct" mean. Unless OP is some autistic creep pervert which is highly possible based on the fact that they're posting here.
>>
>>37490292
oh yeah that should help kek
>>
>>37490381
Gets you out of a surprising number of things. You're an alcoholic. You drink every day. You now realise you've got a problem and you're seeking help.

You take full responsibility for actions, they were appalling. You're not like that when you're sober. You were just so drunk you didn't know what you were doing. And you don't remember doing it.
>>
>>37490450
In the eyes of the law, you still have to take responsibility for your actions even when "drunk" or some other sob story. Admitting guilt is fucking retarded.
>>
File: IMG_1419.png (251KB, 381x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1419.png
251KB, 381x354px
OP TELL US WHAT YOU DID FAGGOT I KNOW YOU WANT THE (YOU)S
>>
>>37490241
My manager was giving us all jobs to do and she asked me what job I liked doing and I said the only job I enjoy is a blowjob
>>
>>37491092
>the only job I enjoy is a blowjob

Alpha as fuck
>>
>>37491092
Well did she sug your dig?
>>
>>37490277
>This is why I don't hire
>implying you're competent enough to own a business
>implying you will ever reach that point in your life
>expecting anyone here to believe that you run a firm of some sort, while posting smug pepes on a chink website.
>>
>>37491092
If you were Chad she would of gobbled you down right then and there.
>>
>>37491317
Actually, he was saying that to his manager, so it's different from saying it to a coworker. I would understand that it would suck getting fired for making a joke to a coworker, but commonsense says that unless you know your manager really well, even if you're a Chad, you shouldn't make a joke like that
>>
I almost had something similar where some girl I talked to once or twice and sat next to because there was no other seats thought I had a crush on her and 'was being creepy with her' and stuff and got her friends to say that I should cut it out as her boyfriends taking the same classes as us next semester.

I told them not to worry, my boyfriend was taking the same classes next semester too. It was fun seeing her face after that. It put an end to anything like that too since she knew she couldn't spin any sort of narrative anymore.

Me and my boyfriend became friends with her boyfriend when he came along though, he was alright. She didn't talk much after that.
>>
>>37491275
he could have a landscaping business that consists of a truck, trailer and some mowers. Being an employer isn't rocket science.
Not everyone limits themselves to being wagies, my enraged waged friend.
>>
>>37491092
That's actually pretty alpha
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.