[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alt-right "conservative" girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: stell.png (409KB, 460x452px) Image search: [Google]
stell.png
409KB, 460x452px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JP-DZtafLY

What's up with this growing trend of white girls going full 1488? Like this babe over here, 16 years old. Red-pilled as fuck. My kind of girl.
>>
>>37489452
>What's up with this growing trend of white girls going full 1488?
Attention seeking from beta males and free patreon money
>>
>how can I generate the most attention?
t. female thought process
>>
>>37489452
that's a special kind of attention whore
teehee look at meee, I'm not like other girls :3
>>
>>37489477

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it7zHL6B1Q8

Oh, I see now. Yep.
>>
Funny how little difference to that femfrequency bitch you see.
>>
>>37489452
People are waking up anon we're breaking the conditioning
>>
It's a blatant attention grab. Females can't even be red-pilled.
>>
>>37489543
Yeah they can, being a white nationalist isn't really something people just do for attention as afterwards you probably won't be able to get a job
>>
Women will do anything that gets them attention.
>>
>why is this woman youtuber acting like x?
For attention. Always for attention. She knows /pol/ types are Internet addicts who will rabidly support anything that resembles their ideology. It's a niche, die-hard community of mostly very young men who will probably jerk off to her videos simply because of her political facade.
>>
>>37489452
Attention.

First the were SJWs, then they got turned on so became anti sjw, then the anti sjw stick got old so they'll do 'le red pill'. Even feminist sjw thundercunt Laci Green is pretending to be red pilled now
>>
>>37489452
You ever notice that the Alt-Redditor males never show their faces or real name to prevent doxxing, and thus the repercussions thereof, yet every "le EPIC redpilled" female shows their face? It's all for attention. They're exploiting a new market of pathetic virgins with "I know you think women are whores, but NOT me, I care about MUH RACE." If they actually had anything remotely insightful or interesting to say and discuss, they'd operate like any other alt-Reddit neckbeard; they'd not show their faces and go by a pseudonym. But nope, they simply crave attention and show their faces, which will severely affect their lives in the future most likely.
>>
>>37489452
>What's up with this growing trend of white girls going full 1488?

Monetizing thirsty alt-right virgins/loners. Literally all there is to it.
>>
>>37489611
How are you this deluded, it's a fucking political party within your own nation, I swear every fucking group believes they are being persecuted
>>
>>37489902

Yeah that is something I have noticed. White nationalist youtubers will NEVER show their faces and will avoid almost every question about their personal lives. Girls show their faces and use all forms of social media.

>>37489920
Part of me wants to believe that more people are willing to join the white nationalist movement. But this really does seem like its to take advantage of the pol-types.
>>
OP is a roastie with too much makeup.
>>
>>37489611
>Black Lives Matter is okay
>White nationalism is not
lol
>>
>>37489956
>I swear every fucking group believes they are being persecuted
Come to germany and see.
Weil nicht sein kann was nicht sein darf.
>>
File: 44.png (200KB, 344x364px) Image search: [Google]
44.png
200KB, 344x364px
>roasties want to grab cash from betas
>they fall for the b8

And they label themselves as "redpiled"
>>
>>37489452
I've met one of these types on Discord before.
>>
attention. it's becoming the new thing. it's trendy now.
>>
>>37490710

Who said that you little piece of shit?
>>
>>37489452
>i've decided that being a wageslave is too much effort so i'll glorify a lifestyle where I don't have to work
>>
>>37489452
You meant they WERE until Trump fucked it up. Trump is blue pilling the fuck out of literally everyone but his baby boomer base. Young Republicans are literally leaving the party because of him. Even Reddit is going leftward(the same people who brought you Ron Paul, Coontown, and the Donald)
>>
>>37489452
>have lefty ideology
>REEEE SJW
>have right wing ideology
>REEEE ATTENTIONWHORE FAKE
We just can't win. Even if we're what you like you won't even believe us.
>>
>>37490870
You can believe whatever you want, just don't be a loud mouth whore about it
>>
>>37490870
>Even if we're what you like you won't even believe us.
Gee, I wonder why?
Doing it to "get liked" is utter bullshit in the first place, but if you do prove keep at it some guys might just become carefully trusting.
Around here at least, she will sure grab enough normie orbiters even right now.
>>
>>37490870
Its /pol/'s fault
>>
Women bandwagoning because the pendulum is swinging back the other way.

There are even women latching onto MGTOW now. It's laughable.
>>
>>37489452
they're all attention whores, nothing else.
>hey look at this retarded feminist lolz
>pls donate
>>
I have a girl friend like this.
I'm Hispanic but my mother was white so I look less brown then most. She's blonde with blue eyes. Her family are big conservatives / kinda "redpilled" and her father is like a second dad to me. She wants to get married as soon as I'm done with school and she keeps talking about wanting to make white babies and shit. She doesn't know I'm a spic though and all her family think I'm European.

Thing is, I think the alt-right and other neo reactionaries shit like this is stupid. I think she assumes I'm the same as her cause I have high family values but I'm pretty liberal/on the very left (I'm an anarchist (red)). I'm slowly gonna change her to my world view.

I just think its funny how I have /pol/s dream bitch and I'm a fucking spic
>>
>>37489452

They are no different from "gamer girls."
>>
>>37491762
>There are even women latching onto MGTOW now. It's laughable.
wait, wat? How is that even supposed to make sense?
>>
>>37491981

Actually, /pol/ mostly embraces the meme that "hispanics are white". They even think hispanics are whiter than Italians. So if you told them of your heritage they'd see you as a fellow white person.
>>
>>37489902
7/10's and up have had nothing to gain from feminism and the following hook-up culture unless they wanted to devalue themselfs in the long run, either by sleeping around or becoming a professionel childless mouthpiece in some corporation.
Would a return to well established values mean we'd get a shot with them? Simple answer is no. Chad does. He'd have a hard time woo'ing a conservative beauty after fuck'n'chugging mediocre trainingholes.
What matters is that if attractive girls, prime wife material, step on up is that 5's to 7's will have to clean up their act aswell, hopefully putting everything into place.
>>
File: 1496471979324.jpg (232KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1496471979324.jpg
232KB, 960x1280px
>>37492046
I get that kinda. Like most Hispanics have "white" on their paperwork/birth certs. But its not like I'm a Spaniard or anything, my dad was literally Mexican. That's my heritage. All my brothers are darker I'm just unusually light skinned.

And like I said her and her family are pretty racist and shit and her father talks shit about every race except white ppl. Pic related, my gf is kinda like this.

She doesn't even realize I do all this lel
>>
I don't mind conservative girls but these "anti-feminist" girls are cancer. How retarded do you have to be to want to throw away something that is so beneficial to you? It's the equivalent of a black guy talking about how niggers are subhuman. It reeks of attention whoring to the /pol/ types.
>>
>>37489452
Blacked.com when /r9k/?
>>
>>37490870

>do things for attention
>get called out
>this is everyone else's fault

Fuck. Off.
>>
>>37492184
>something that is so beneficial to you
Except women seem unhappier with life than ever, if you believe the numbers thrown around.
>>
>>37492190
>implaying she hasn't been blacked
>>
>>37489611
>being a white nationalist isn't really something people just do for attention as afterwards you probably won't be able to get a job
<<<<this is guy got a job ok
>>
>>37492208
>encourage women to slut it up
>spend sexual prime ONSing turbochads in a never ending fuckfest
>could never go back to beta bucks
>turn 30
>turbochad fucks younger tighter women
>betas just check out and play vista in their bachelor pads
>biological clock is ticking

Marriage and chastity was a social contract which largely prevented this from happening. Girls couldn't slut it up without consequences and get addicted to Chad cock, betas could get sex. Most women bore babies and the future generation was secured.

Feminism stopped all this and it turns out women need men more than we need them.
>>
>>37489452
/pol/ women are trash tier attention whores and coal burners
>>
>>37492153

You seem to be doing everything right so far. Keep it up and it will end on a positive. You have access to a "1488" type woman in real life so you can see firsthand if she is a fraud or not. Unlike these e-celeb types.
>>
Because they're waking up. This "Nazi neckbeard/virgin" shit so many of you talk about is fake and people are realising it. I actually believed what a lot of you were saying a year ago, but there's so much truth to what people on the Alt-Right are saying. Get to know them, join some Alt-Right discords, there's a few weird virgin types, but most are completely normal, intelligent people.
>>
File: 1496584294430-r9k.jpg (50KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496584294430-r9k.jpg
50KB, 539x960px
>>37493638

Hihjhhyh
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.