[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Druggo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 3266923432433434.png (356KB, 640x622px) Image search: [Google]
3266923432433434.png
356KB, 640x622px
I need a drug user friend to talk about them, that's about it, gimme your discord. I'm very experienced on psychs, stims and such. Took 4mg diclazelam, 30mg oxazepam and 2mg klonopin through the last few hours since I woke up, now needed a big cup coffee and had sublingually 5.4 mg of methylphenidate, even such a small amount made me wake up even when I have tolerance. Give me a discord or something, comfy feels
>>
File: 1398056753457.png (226KB, 396x399px) Image search: [Google]
1398056753457.png
226KB, 396x399px
pls respond I want to talk about rare substances like 3-CMC
>>
I don't use discord.

what is 3-CMC?

I used to like using all kinds of drugs back in highschool, like a decade ago. Now I have a nice job and money, but no connects
>>
File: 1485563232442.png (240KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
1485563232442.png
240KB, 500x540px
I only done weed on a daily base
>>
I'm interested in drugs but I've never done any (other than weed a few times)
>>
File: 42107970656.png (63KB, 220x252px) Image search: [Google]
42107970656.png
63KB, 220x252px
>>37489315
It's a very rare slightly stimulating entacogen, one of my favorites, doesn't last very long when snorted 2 or so hours, but barely has any comedown. The rush is ridiculous when inhaled, you just jolt up in surprise.

After that you start feeling warmth, some euphoria, your mood becomes the best it's ever been and you become very social. Also makes your very horny and slightly loveydovey, but not ridiculously like MDMA. It's like a warm blanket but you aren't slow (like on painkillers) but actually energetic and alert. It doesn't make you twitchy like amphetamines, but can actually make you less anxious.

Might be by favorite casual drug.
>>
>>37489001
only tried heroin/weed so I doubt I would be very interesting to talk to.
>>
>>37489419
How is tolerance and withdrawal? Are there other routes of administration besides snorting?
>>
>>37489460
There's no withdrawal from using it every other day or every a day, only makes you moody for the rest of the day if you keep that on for long. Further than that if you use it constantly for long times you'll probably fuck up your brain receptors in some ways. I don't know about it's withdrawals since I don't use drugs in enough binges to induce withdrawals, I space them about to use different stuff. You can swallow it in a capsule or a little paper bag but that takes about 1.5 times more of the substance, but also lasts about 4 hours. You just don't get a strong rush like with insuffulation, which I love
>>
>>37489497
And to add to that, the rush is like your head and spine is filled with this cold and firm feeling of something big coming, your body and limbs feel like they are vibrating, then it transitions into euphoria and well being.
>>
File: 1475777392022.jpg (46KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
1475777392022.jpg
46KB, 625x625px
>>37489001
anon..you need help, do you have someone to talk to you about this bad things you are doing to yourself? you can never be truly happy this way, surely you must see this!
>>
>>37489432
Probably, I tried heroin, U-47770 and fentanyl, got to nodding with each of them, but I didn't like it that much so I've never done opiates after that. U-47770 I liked the most since I was still a bit alert but felt good, heroin made feel too sick, fentanyl was too short lives and too sleepy
>>
File: 69848534675679878.jpg (117KB, 700x1024px) Image search: [Google]
69848534675679878.jpg
117KB, 700x1024px
>>37489570
But I am happy. I keep it at a low enough rate that it doesn't fuck my brain up and take months/weeks long breaks from things that are too bad. I'm extremely fit and physically healthy and my life just keeps getting better. Responsible drug use is doable, don't fall into the propaganda. I'm not a fiend whose teeths are falling out because he's been using meth 24/7 for 10 years
>>
Have you ever bought drugs online, OP? Where are you from?
>>
>>37489734
I only but them online, never ever buy street drugs as they are always impure and/or cut to hell with something so you only get like 15% of the drug you wanted. Or they sell you something completely also that could be life threathening in the dose which the drug you meant to take wouldn't be. Most street MDMA is actually just meth, amphetamine, research chemicals or any mix of those with a bit of actual MDMA in it.

Europe
>>
>>37489781
Oh, that's actually interesting, would like to know more about it
>>
>>37489799
Tor Project
Bitcoins
Electrum
google how
>>
>>37489811
I've looked it up once already, found that one website (forgot the name now), but I'm too nervous to actually buy anything from there, especially since no one seems to be selling from my country
Do you get it delivered by mail or?
>>
>>37489001
What's up drugbro. I'm currently stimming off some meth I've been insulfatting since yesterday morning. About to rail my last line.
>>
>>37489853
Yeah, mail. Vendors have public ratings so they can't cheat on you, it's their job. Many even send bonuses if they fuck up. They send the drugs via normal looking letters.

It's perfectly legal to buy bitcoin but you have to transfer it to a couple other wallets so it can't be traced incase the 0.01% possibility you somehow get caught.

>>37489985
Never done meth since they don't make or ship it here, but nearly pure amphetamine is pretty badass, too bad you have to redose every 3-6 hours but I kind of like the ritual. What's the redosing for meth like?
>>
>>37490092
>what's redosing meth like
It depends on the roa but generally when you insulffate residing is really fiend like because of the rush and burn. When taken orally you don't get the rush but the buzz is more intense and don't feel the need to redose as often but the comedown is way twitchier
>>
>>37489001
Starting the withdrawals from my short bupe taper, but I've got clonidine and some others, so I'm not actually feeling all too bad. Hopefully I'll be able to use without getting dependent after this!
>>
>>37489001
Wish I could still fuck with benzos but I can't relapse, be safe anon
>>
Bumping

Terie cdmx
>>
All I do is tramadol since ez cheap high fucking government covers my prescription
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.