[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw female introvert >tfw society expects you to be outgoing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: don-quixote-picasso.jpg (70KB, 814x1024px) Image search: [Google]
don-quixote-picasso.jpg
70KB, 814x1024px
>tfw female introvert
>tfw society expects you to be outgoing and bubbly but you just wanna chill alone
>>
File: 1471399387637.jpg (45KB, 460x446px) Image search: [Google]
1471399387637.jpg
45KB, 460x446px
>>37488550
>tfw male introvert
>tfw society expects you to be outgoing and bubbly but you just wanna chill alone

Oh boy
>>
Have you actually read don quixote?
>>
>male introvert
>random girl eyes you speculatively
>society expects you to take the first step
>all you can do is channel Shinji
>>
>>37488583
>reading a painting
what did anon mean by this??
>>
I know that feeling. Introversion coupled with intellectual arrogance are probably the reason I have no friends and no bf tbqh. I'm just not a very nice person.
>>
>>37488633
It's art from Don Quixote, quite famously. It's a book, btw, by Cervantes. It's very good, you should try it.
>>
File: 1453304417308.gif (2MB, 220x190px) Image search: [Google]
1453304417308.gif
2MB, 220x190px
>>37488633
>Don quixote
>reading a painting
>>
>>37488675
Clearly someone who hasn't read the book.
>>
>>37488654
hi me

tfw 30 and it doesn't get better with time
>>
>>37488658
>It's a book
hmmmmmm, thanks for sharing, Ill have to check it out
>>
>>37488697
I'm 19. I guess that's my future.
>>
>>37488654
suck on a dog's asshole while it's farting, idiot.
>>
>>37488654
You don't need to be a nice person to have a bf, but it helps.
>>
>>37488633
women truIy are a meme
>>
>>37488707
That's an interesting insult. Very elaborate. I'll have to remember that one.
>>37488708
I feel like I'll only attract other assholes, so I figure I should work myself out first.
>>
>>37488550
>>37488568

It's the expectation for both genders.

Girls are supposed to smile and be nice. Boys are supposed to tell a few jokes, be confident, sometimes being a jerk is excused. But I mean, as long as the looks are there, you can be a "silent based alpha" meme. The kind of dark nip hero who is edgy but stylish and never shrinks from duty, impressing everyone.

Fuck em.
>>
>>37488724
Mkay, well good luck to you, friend.
>>
>>37488698
>hurr hurr roasties don't read
Nice try
>>
>>37488743
>you can be a "silent based alpha"
As a man, yeah. As a woman you're just labeled a bitch. And even for men the "strong but silent" type is less acceptable today than it was a generation ago.
>>
>tfw everyone just thinks I'm a bitch but I'm just shy
Honestly, people are so awful to me anyway, or have been in the past, I don't know if I should make the effort.
>>
Bait
Society doesn't care as you are a woman
>>
>>37488724
Work yourself off this mortal coil?
>>
>>37488842
>people who are different to me don't have problems

are you a teenager?
>>
>>37488842
I'd beg to differ on that. Men don't care, sure. But other women generally hate you if you don't do the 'group dynamics' thing well (because you're introverted or don't like meanness or whatever), and thus don't bring your conversation standard down to the lowest common denominator in the group.
Having men not mind is all fine and dandy, but having no friends is awful.
>>
Good thing you have a vagina, all your character """"flaws"""" will be forgiven and you will be loved regardless
>>
>>37488550
>tfw female introvert
>tfw on 4chan
remove yourself
>>
>>37488820
>As a woman you're just labeled a bitch.
I've known such one woman, dats true.

>And even for men the "strong but silent" type is less acceptable today

They still arouse imagination, with that mysterious shroud around them. Meanwhile, I, an ugly beta, can be silent and closed but people will just think I'm some deranged or autistic dude.
>>
>>37488550
>tfw when nobody actually expects anything you just egocentric
>>
>>37488550
b my gf plox
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.