[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psych ward story thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

File: 1473438795874.png (53KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473438795874.png
53KB, 1500x1000px
post any story or just share your experience. stick around to answer questions.
>>
>be on unit
>Beat the shit out of a nigger
>Get hit with some haldol
>Completely devoid of any emotions instantly
>Fall asleep because of boredom
>>
>>37488549
why did u hit the nigger?
what were u in for in the first place?
>>
>>37488549
>More from me
>Attack room mate and take him hostage
>Steal his wheel chair
>Scream racial slurs
>Sit in wheel chair holding shower chair
>As the tard wranglers gather around the door with their sedative shots I loudly challenge them to jousting
>"Calm down anon we just want to help"
>Lunge at them wildly swinging the chair
>I take one of them out with a headshot before three of them are on me
>Resisting hard and put up a glorious battle
>Eventually am overpowered as the needle enters my butt
>Down for the count
>>
>>37488549
>More
>Negro tard Wrangler says something stupid to me
>Walk up to him and make kissing faces at him
>He slaps me
>I punch him in the face
>He chimps out on me and manages to throw me on the ground
>Put up a good fight but by now many more niggers are on top of me with needles
>Reside to my chambers to slumber
>>
>Be me Pych ward
> master bating in the shower getting real rough no idea fucking why
>nek minute bum rushed by 12 staff could only screech for help
>they give me the injection
>wake up next day everyone thinks im an maniac
apparently i was masturbating over a women who was straped down in her room for self harm i dont remember that at all untill i saw the tape
>>
File: OMG dis pizza ROFLMFAO.gif (502KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
OMG dis pizza ROFLMFAO.gif
502KB, 160x160px
>>37488605
dude wat lol
>>
>>37488692
yea i took to much acid and spent a good few months in a psych ward
I did alot of fucking retarded shit that i had no fucking idea about
>>
>>37488598
Hope you end. You are a danger to society.
>>
Figure ill keep this going
>Be me still in Pych ward
>end of my stay been there for 2 months
>decided to have some fun
>its breakfast Paul was eating his creamed rice
>turns to me to make a confession about how he has been beating the system by spitting out his meds
>i tell him it makes no differnce they put them in our food "That's what that funny taste is"
>next moment paul starts screaming and telling everyone they are poisoning our food
>shit what have i done
>everyone starts getting up now "NOOO THEY WOULDNT"
>with in a matter of moments there was a riot in the ward
>being me i want to get the fuck out of this place go to my room
> standing in my door way watching this chaos in sue
> chair tables and food fucking everywhere
> the storm troppers enter with a police officers on stand by
> People getting divided and 1 by one given the injection
After that paul was moved to the long term Institution
>>
>Do acid
>fight cops
>they cant find acid in my blood
>be in pad cell and put on psychiatric evaluation
>>
>First day at the ward
>Reading in my room
>Smells like shit
>Go see where the smell is from
>Huge black retard (his name was Sidiki) is painting the window with his own shit

It was hell here, sidiki kept masturbating everywhere even during lunch, he was always screaming, the other hospitalised guys kept pissing themselves and never changed clothes.
At least the girls where cute
>>
How does one get admitted to a psych ward. Does it go on your record
>>
>>37489441
yes u can either self admit or be taken in by the law
>>
>>37489502
Self admitting is nice though, you can leave if you want of your own accord. Of course the docs and handlers make it very difficult for you to leave but whatever

I'll give my own story
>be me
>had a breakdown that left me ruined
>carted off and dropped off with some nurses at 2 a.m.
>put in that open back hospital gown that oddly enough next day no one had to wear it except me, shit was weird
>that night I look out the barred window and cried to sleep, listening to sounds of screaming and "THE DEMONS ARE HERE AGAIN" coming from the next room
>next morning docs gave me some pills, didn't tell me what they were but wouldn't leave until I ate them and they checked my mouth to see if I was hiding them
>day goes on, coloring with rape victims talking about cake and how nice the clouds looked
>meanwhile losing my mind while trapped with the crazies
>day finishes with group session, lots of crying
>docs give evening meds
>cry myself to sleep
>wake up next morning, I could tell my eyes were open but I couldn't see
>Fuck, the medicine blinded me
>"NURSE HELP I CAN'T SEE"
>nurse walks in 10 minutes later, tells me She's gonna shine a light in my eyes to see if I can see
>nothing happens
>"Anon your eyes look fine, are you sure you're not doing this for attention?"
>"No Dammit, I can't fucking see!"
>"well go back to sleep and we'll get a doctor if you still can't see later"
>wake up after lunch, eyesight is blurry but vision fades in later
>family visiting day
>parents visit, mom is crying in Spanish talking to my dad, translates to "I can't believe he's crazy, He's a good boy how could this happen?"
>nurses make her go outside, her crying is upsetting other patients
>don't see them again for a couple days
>continue meds, food, coloring, group session routine
>older sister calls the staff and demands to talk to me
>they refused her at first but she insisted

Cont
>>
>>37489726
>staff let's me use the phone, but handler has to watch me because it's an old cord phone and patients have tried strangling themselves in the past
>"A-anon is that you?"
>"Yeah Stacy, I'm here How're you?"
She's a Stacy, I'd fug if not family
>"Anon how could this happen! You were always happy as a kid! Why didn't you ever mention you didn't feel good! I'm always here to talk and the family is going crazy here at home, we're all crying and...and....Dammit Anon you're not crazy! Stop lying and come home! We miss you so much!"
>she breaks down crying on the phone
>I sit there stone faced, really what could I say?
>Handler speaks up
>"You're not talking, either speak up or hang up. Your time is nearly done anyway"
>"Sis, I gotta go. The iron giant over here is making me hang up."
>"Anon please come home"
>click
>go back to room
>oh shit I've got a roommate now
>introduced himself as Frank
>tried strangling his wife, court ruled it as mental instability and put him here to get help
>I am gonna fucking die here
>actually was chill, had a nervous tick that freaked me out at first but got used to it.
>group sesh that night was uneventful except we were given notebooks to write about our feelings
>meds and sleep time again
>wake up next morning and what do you know, I can still see
>Frank was already up standing in the corner muttering something under his breath
>yep, I'm out
>tell the nurses I wanna go home
>they're in shock, tell me it's up to the doctor to decide if I can go home
>talk to the doctor, tell him I'm self admitted and haven't given issue to him or his staff at all since being admitted.
>"So stop being a dick and let me go."
>He refused and said I still needed treatment
>however if a family member was willing to sign and fill out the paperwork they'll let me go
>i call my parents and they rush over to get me out
>I was gone that afternoon
>Burnt the notebook they gave me when I got home
>>
>>37489860
Apparently I found out later from my parents that the doctor gave them a bull shit story about how they won't get the papers for another day or two to let me out and after that there's still a waiting period of 2-3 days. So they called the director of the facility and demanded that I be released immediately or they'd press charges for keeping me against my will. Director tried to explain that I may not have the mental capacity to want to leave so my request could be denied anyway. They explained I was self admitted and that's a different situation, if you have the mental capacity to willingly admit yourself then they can let you go on your own request, just with a couple signatures.

That place fuckin scarred me. Every few days I gotta stop myself and say "I'm not crazy and they can't make me go back there" I don't recommend it
>>
was everyone here admitting as an adult?
i got locked up twice when i was 16 it was pretty comfy desu
im 18 now and ive hesrd the adult wards are wayyy scarier is it true?
>>
>>37490050
My story, the last couple greentexts, happened when i was 19
>>
been 6 times. strapped to bed and given injection. another time put into padded cell with no water. antime fuck with the nurses by staring. antime doctor makes me cry by trying to dominate me. another actually be fit. get a girl to take a free taxi to my place. cant get hard. manage to get hard. jack off in mouth while she sucks balls. another time, be seasoned vet. play it cool. now they only let you stay for 3 days with no insurance. doctors dont care in hospitals. they spend 5 minutes with you and give you pills. therapy with a doctor attached is the best place to go. never going back.
>>
>>37488521
are there still cute girls in the adult psych wards?
>>
>>37488574
>>37488598
absolute madman originally
>>
>>37489860
>id fug if not family
>since when does that matter?
>>
>>37490050
ill bump with my stories but theyre not really funny
>got admitted at 16 because i didnt know you cant tell counselors about suicidal thoughts
>first week is awful surrounded by crazies, someones always crying, one of the nurses will tease and taunt the kids until they cry
>old prick will scream shit like "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" at schizophrenic little kids i hope he fucking dies slowly and painfully
>but i get to miss school and dont have to deal with teenage drama so its chill
>leave after 3 weeks and go to a partial hospitization program
>this crazy 13 year old girl becomes really attatched to me and completely falls in love with me
>i know whats going on but im a shitty 16 year old prick and no girl has ever payed attention to me so i lead her on
>she finally confesses her feelings and i tell her shes too young
>she kills herself
cont.
>>
>>37490562
>i blame myself for her death so i take a shit ton of pills and wake up in the ee strapped to an iv
>next day im in a new psych ward
>roommate is 300lbs kid with cancer and a heroin addiction who keeps trying to fight me
>get out after about a month and a half
>qt from hospital finds me on facebook and i ask her on a date
>we go see a movie and when she tries to kiss me i have a mental breakdown and start screaming and crying
>all the stuff from the girl i killed comes up and realize i have a subconscious fear of being with any woman out of fear that ill make her kill herself
>havent talked to a girl in almost 3 years
>>
dont believe. undrage b&
>>
>>37488521
I've only been to one once but I guess I can share.

>2 months ago
>highly stressed, nothing going on in life
>no job, no money
>learn about uni's psych hospital
>not an emergency, so have to wait a couple weeks from screening to admission
>start grilling me when I get there
>asking me about my past and future goals
>idontknow.jpg
>tells me to go and that they'll be in touch
>how slow is this fucking place?
>>tfw 3 weeks later I get a call that I didn't get the psych tech job
>>
>>37488794
Fuck off, nigger.

Muslims are the future.
>>
I'm not that great at telling stories but i'll give it my best shot.
I've only been once and it was overall a pretty nice experience. I self admitted to a nice private place through my psychiatrist. I'm a really anxious person and I also have agoraphobia so when I went he got me a room all to myself. It was basically like camp for adults. We had 3 meals a day and snack time. We had group therapy sessions and did various activities including arts and crafts, playing games, watching movies, etc. The room was really nice with a private bathroom and a comfy bed. Besides the tv in the lounge we weren't allowed electronics so I spent a lot of my spare time reading books my family brought from the outside. We weren't allowed to have any piercings or jewelry so we had to take it all off before we went inside. We weren't allowed to have makeup either. It was coed although boys had boy roomies and girls had girl roomies. Usually there were 2 people per room. I was in the mon violent part but there was another part of the hospital for the violent/dangerous people. We had visiting hours every day and there were a couple of phones you could use to call people during the day. We had to wake up at 7:30am but there wasn't a set bed time. They took vitals twice a day and they did check to make sure we took our meds. I stayed there for 2 weeks and I felt way better after.
>>
>Get stuck in a crazy house by my parents when I'm 16 for no particular reason
>Only guy there
>One chick threatens to rape me
>Another chick invites me to join her "gang" when we get out and gives me her number (never spoke to her again)
>Muslim girl spends all day playing Crash Twinsanity on the console and never speaks to whites
>One night we all gathered up to watch The Mummy on the TV with some security guards
>Security guard was an Italian guy who really fucking loved The Mummy and told me a bunch of stuff about the movie and Brendan Fraser (I don't remember any of it)

It was mostly boring. We spent all day locked in a tiny section of the mad house, we weren't allowed to ingest any "dangerous" media. I managed to convince them to let me keep my MP3 player that I listened to for most of the day while staring outside a barred window.

I can't forgive my parents for getting me locked up, honestly. It could have destroyed my life if it had happened when I was older.
>>
>>37490974
yeah in my hospital we watched fucking soul plane
>>
not a psych but at a hospital with grain injury. i got into a car accident.

>a guy named Larry would yell mom all the time
>there was a guy named rouse he had a brain injury too he had no idea what was going on.
>one time he came into my room with a bladder scanner making up words saying this is something, i'll be right back to get *another made up word*
>there was another girl who was a theater professor we kept on talking about theater
>there was me i didn't have my right arm and leg didn't move for a while when i was there i would just yell because i had nerve pain
>>
>>37488521
Just got out yesterday, I'll leave you with the highlights
>Huge wigger kept threatening to beat up the staff, climbed on top of a basketball goal and refused to come down, so fat (like literally 4x larger waist than the rest of her body) black nurse grabbed a crutch and said she'd go beat his ass down, then later wigger starts fighting with the staff and needs 8 people to hold him down while they shoot him up with some drug and place him in solitary
>Weird black guy wearing a gown keeps flashing people, ties another gown on top of his head like a fucking Bedouin and starts talking like he's a goddamn Messiah, flashes people some more
>Meet a seemingly normal 27 yo suicidal person, but over time he seemed to be just a bit 'off'. Still, he kept talking about how much he enjoyed the experience and was learning stuff ffs
>Met the friendliest gay dude ever, he was like 40 something, wanted to get out so that he could get his hands on some Tina lmao, but he's a cool guy, and I plan to keep him as a friend. He'd actually tried to kill himself.
>Huge black guy who'd been in and out of the place over and over, kept talking about how much he loved to beat up pussy and fuck women, was breddy interesting
>Schizo came in because his roommate on meth attacked him, but cops arrested schizo because of his record, fucking bullshit. But he was a bit off, started screaming, punching a wall, and threatening to beat a guy's ass because he had the same pair of shoes, and schizo thought he stole them lol
>Some guy who I dunno what was wrong with him, but it was obviously something, kept talking about his different girlfriends across the country and how one of them had big breasts and he really liked big breasts did I like big breasts?
>When I first came in in the middle of the night, there was some Mexican bitch who could've been anywhere from 18-50 screeching at the staff about how she'd pissed her bed, and then she kept talking to herself when they ignored her
Cont.
>>
>try to shoot self in heart after drinking a handle of stoli
>fucking miss
>wake up strapped down
>get my books the next day
>fall asleep with the book I'm currently reading on my chest
>EVERY FUCKING BOOK BESIDES THAT WAS GONE
>NO ONE DOES ANYTHING
>$300 worth of books just fucking gone
>flip off the staff when I leave two weeks later
>>
>>37491191
>Old Mexican guy who could barely speak English would wander around everywhere, getting into the staff areas and pissing them off. He'd also wander the halls at night, lil' spooky.
>My roommate was some guy who'd been there nearly two months. Extremely paranoid schizo, thought people were sending him messages through the TV, birds, weather, etc. He was gay, I think, but then he kept going between I'm gay I'm pansexual I'm straight, going around telling fucking everyone because I guess he thought being gay was bad and that it literally physically harmed people, weird stuff. He would repeatedly ask anyone and everyone if things were going to be okay, if he would be okay, if he could go live with his family, if he himself was gay or what, all kinds of shit. God, he had this fucking blank look in his eyes, so much so that I literally couldn't make eye contact with the guy. It terrified me. Nobody was home there, that's for sure. He also had FUCKING DEEP scars on his wrists from gouging them with broken glass, fucking metal.
>This Asian guy who kept talking about how pissed he was and all the drugs he wanted to do lol

There are probably some others that I'm missing, but that's the gist of it.
>>
>first day on the unit
>roommate is some scruffy little asian dude probably 30 yrs old with more facial hair than youd expect
>"hey bro just a heads up i scream in my sleep"
>he goes to sleep
>im just expecting a sort of AAAHHHHHH
>no
>"KEEP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH YOU FUCKING WHORE ILL FUCKING KILL YOU--"
>loudest yelling ive ever heard in my entire life

>next day he storms into our room
>"those FAGGOTS wont let me watch music videos
>just nope out of the room
>sitting in main room turn around to see the door to my room slamming open and shut
>screaming
>get sleepy ass juice

then i got put in a room with a bipolar black dude who was harmless but just snored really fucking loud
>>
>lights out at 10, but can't sleep, so just read all night
>it's maybe 3am by that point and i've wandered around all the open sections finding good light to read in
>am sitting behind one of the support pillars of the floor when I hear the ward doors beep and click open
>glance around
>three people in their 20s are being guided in, they look nervous since nobody is around and it's super quiet
>had my teeth all pulled two weeks before this, so my face is still fucked up
>haven't showered in almost a week, am greasy and dirty as shit
>crawl out from behind the pillar like fucking gollum and shriek FRESH MEEEEEEEAT at them
>>
>>37490050
Yeah, >>37491191 and >>37491254 were in the adult ward. I'm only 18, and I fucking wish I was put in with the juveniles. The girls (of the correct age, FBI) were FUCKING HOT, damn.
>>
>>37490492
No, not a single one. They're all extremely disgusting. Only in the juvenile wards.
>>
>>37490050

Depends on where you are. I live in a small town, like 15k people, so it wasn't super scary, just really boring. Now if it was in a place like, say, Detroit or NY or something, then yeah that'd be some pants-shitting terror right there.
>>
>took too much acid and developed psychosis, driven to mental ward
>hallucinating, thought the ambulance driver stabbed me in the arm with a steel rod while he was questioning whether he was a good person or not for doing so
>arrive in the ward, it's very dark, thought I saw Donald Trump outside sitting at a table waiting for me to play chess with him
>went outside only to find out he wasn't there, went back in
>went to my room and started taking a shower
>thought Hitler was controlling the shower and replaced the water with poison of some kind
>freaked out in the shower
>put on clothes and start wondering the halls until I find a room with a TV
>there was the presidential debate going on at the time between Clinton and Trump
>when Clinton came on she didn't say anything and just looked at me through the screen
>I made a thumbs down gesture
>then trump appeared avoiding looking directly at me as if he's ashamed
>I make a thumbs up gesture
>the American people decided trump was more fit to be president, people start mocking Clinton and decide to execute her
>what'sgoingon.wtf
>panicand start running around the ward because I thought Clinton was going to die because of me
>thought that the American people thought that I was the antichrist
>thought they were trying to kill me through the TV
>once instance the girl has a gun and shoot the gun in my direction through the TV
>I don't die and I hear her say "Wow he IS good"
>thought this meant god was good

I wish I was memeing but this all actually happened. I went to another ward a couple weeks later and things got even crazier, all of the American presidents plus trump and Clinton were involved too.
>>
>>37488521
I tried to flush a bible down the toilet, they hit me with Haldol and we t to the happy room, came back to room. Bible replaced, tried to flush it again to roommate cracking up. Rinse repeat, one more time and they stopped putting a bible in my drawer. I don't know what I was thinking exactly I just didn't like that bible lol. There's an alarm thay goes off in 5he orderly room if the flusher gets clogged for some reason. Met one of my current best friends in a hold actually. Learned we lived like two miles apart.
>>
>>37488972
great bait man keep going lol. I always wanted to do the whole one flew over the cocos nest thing lol.
>>
>>37489860
Noice more.
>>
>>37491408
>/pol/ literally loses its mind
>>
>Be undiagnosed schizo
>End up trying to neck myself. Get caught and 'saved' at the last minute by EMT right as unconsciousness is about to embrace me in that noose
>Get taken to hospital
>Doctors giving me funny looks
>Eventually tell them why I did it
>Immediately transferred to a psych ward
>Hate it, even though it's minimal security
>Smuggle a butter knife from the dining hall
>Whittle it down into a blade over the course of a few days
>Start slashing at my neck
>Orderly sees it through my cell door
>Instantly bumrushed by five guys, injected with sedative and taken back to hospital
>Pumped full of so many anti-psychotics, sleeping aids, and other stuff that my short term memory goes to shit
>Can't even remember what happened yesterday
>Eventually let out after being zoned out for weeks.

Now I just need to figure out how to start round 2.
>>
>>37490515
I personally wouldn't fuck my hot older sister simply because she's my sister. Though I'll admit I've fantasized about raping her on multiple occasions

>>37491696
That's about all I got really, I've only been locked up in cloud cuckoo land once and I made it a plan NEVER to go back
>>
>>37491720
Topkek it gets even more pol

I got put into another psych ward after and I thought I was pitted in a death match against all the past presidents Trump and Clinton where the nurses would be feeding us poison in the form of pills and the last one to survive would be the winner. In the meantime we all had to trick the nurses into thinking we ate the pills when really we didn't.

Ended up thinking Hillary almost killed Trump then went into a shower to restore her youth but she ended up being locked in the bathroom and forced to throw up her intestines.

It was terrifying.
>>
>>37491322
Fuckin kek, you hurt my sides.
Also why did they pulled out your teeth?
>>
>>37492085
That is fucking disturbing and I hope it's fiction
If not how do you even come back from that
>>
>>37491309
>get sleepy ass juice
wat
>>
Never go to state ward.
Never.
I have been trough 3.
I still have nightmares from naked crazy schizos screaming behind bars. Brutal antipsychotics, that made me walking zombie, Nurses injecting benzos in my ass as I got panic attack from all fucked up shit around me.

4th one private ward cured me.
I just got there, they told me I dont have schizophrenia, got me of meds, did KBT,
Since than I am almost a normie.
job, car,...etc 4 years and going strong.

Fuck state!
>>
File: Smug King PePe.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
Smug King PePe.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>37491720
ohh my god my sides
>>
>>37491408
This is great, more pls

oribfgvdgh
>>
>>37492656
he got injected with "sleepy ass juice" in his ass. Sleepy ass juice is a derogatory term made up by him for anti-psychotic drugs or major tranquilizers, such as Haldol or Thorazine. these drugs are injected into patients in psych wards in a situation where they become a threat/ show aggression.
>>
I once was in the psych ward and some dude raped another girl in the shower

He was like 17 and she was 13

I think I was 12 at the time

only hit me years later it could've been me aswell since the guy was a gigantic faggot and tried to rape boys too

thank god i escaped that, i couldnt live with myself if some faggot wanted to have his way with me. I would probably have murdered him on the worst possible way if he tried, I do not take shit from anyone
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.