[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you prefer cute girls or hot girls more?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 1496289935008.jpg (75KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496289935008.jpg
75KB, 640x960px
Do you prefer cute girls or hot girls more?
>>
i prefer women that ARE WILLING TO FUCK ME OR AT LEAST ENGAGE ME IN CONVERSATION BECAUSE THAT HASNT HAPPENED IN THE FIRST 30 YEARS OF MY LIFE
>>
Cute males.
>>
File: bee-yourself-2713479.png (29KB, 500x663px) Image search: [Google]
bee-yourself-2713479.png
29KB, 500x663px
>>37488415
Make yourself sexually marketable. Be good at conversations, have a good job, dress presentably, don't give off the creepy/autism vibes. And don't think of her as some valuable mystical creature that should be worshipped.

Lastly, just remember to bee yourself ;)
>>
Cute for me.
Qts they can appear hot on the right occasions without much trouble, hot women can seldom pull off cute without cringe and looking fake.
>>
>>37488451

i can do none of those

also its hard to bee myself when im not entirely convinced there is a myself for me to bee
>>
>>37488393
I prefer whatever is in my reach

>>37488431
>this post is actually original
>>
File: 13-wojak_00.w190.h190.2x.jpg (14KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
13-wojak_00.w190.h190.2x.jpg
14KB, 380x380px
>>37488453
I just watched a twitch stream today with some bimbo with cleavage and huge tits and she tried to be cute like a little quirky anime girl, it was insanely cringey. The bitch wasn't even playing the game.
>>37488431
Cute males are not cute in real life, man. They are not a long term investment in terms of relationships. You will dump each other within two years. Think big picture, do you think twinks will still look cute when they're 30? If you're not going to marry them why put the emotional investment in?
>>
>>37488471
It is possible to bee yourself, you must find motivation to become a better person. However, I will admit you have a tremendous handicap. You've failed to interact with people properly for so long and you're so old now while most of robots are young virile 20 somethings who can turn their lives around no matter how autistic. I won't deny that the dating pool for you will be single moms who got blacked. It's a hassle. My personal opinion is that you're fucked but if you can fake it till you make it, that is possible. There are people with absolutely nothing that lie out their ass on a resume and become super successful. There's no reason why you can't lie to women.
>>
File: 1467684447685.gif (868KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1467684447685.gif
868KB, 500x282px
My waifu is propably more on the hot side, but I think she can be really cute aswell.
>>
File: 85e.jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
85e.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
>>37488537
Thanks dude mind if I steal your waifu?
>>
>>37488393
cute. They seem so feminine and delicate. Sexy women seem masculine.
>>
Cute ez
>>
Hot girls would be too much of a headache to date. Too much competition. In the tiny chance she's actually in love and attracted to me, society would be disapproving.

Though strangely enough, the Hot Stacy kind of girls have always been much nicer to me than normal girls.
>>
>>37488653
They are nice to everyone anon. Don't take it personally.
>>
>>37488667
Oh, I know. Which is why I can firmly keep my spaghettis from dropping everywhere with them. They are nice to anyone, and they barely register me as male, let alone a potential partner, so I don't have any illusions.

Pretty sad that the only people I manage to be myself with is people I don't want to (or people I will never) fuck.
>>
>>37488746
>Pretty sad that the only people I manage to be myself with is people I don't want to (or people I will never) fuck.

iktf. Have me talk to some old lady well past sex, a male or online? I can have some nice nice conversation and at times I can even pass for charming.
Attractive women in front of me? Set the spaghetti cannon to full spread and rapidfire.
>>
>>37488393
90% of the time I'm more attracted to cute girls.
10% is hot girls.

Sauce tho
>>
>>37488393
>hot girl masquerading as a cute girl

Disgusting.
>>
>>37488836
the sauce is me irl bb ;)

just kidding i don't know and don't think she's famous
>>
I prefer any girl that acknowledges my existence
>>
>>37488909
I'd like to suck on her pretty feet.
I knew a cute girl who had very large hips and a huge ass once.
>>
>>37488977
Why would you suck the feet man? Can't imagine that is hygienic. You don't know where she's been.
>>
Cute >>>>>>>>>hot>>beautiful
>>
>>37489014
what's wrong with beautiful
>>
>>37488996
I think she's just taken a shower and she's chilling in her comfy bedroom. She's bored the fuck out but I will start to arouse her by sniffing and then wrapping my tongue around her cute toes. After spending a few minutes doing such a thing, my hands will begin to crawl up her thighs in into her vagina, which I imagine naturally roasted like Arby's beef sandwiches. She has a very loose vagina and I know I will never pleasure her but that arouses me, so I put three fingers inside her shaven pussy and then start thrusting my tongue inside it. Once I'm done and she gets wet I move up to the breasts, and then the mouth. Then I will violently penetrate her and impregnate her deeply, soiling her forever with my seed, and scream "Heil Hitler!" at the top of my lungs while the Soviet anthem plays on the background and bald eagles screech overhead on a background of fireworks going off into the bleeding sheets of the evening sunset-laden sky.
>>
>>37489039
They know they are beautiful, consider themselves above all other women, and are such insufferable. In my experience, hot girls are nice, beautiful ones are cunts.
>>
>>37489043
well, that was odd but I like it
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.