[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 what was your frist job 2 the expierience you took from it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1466314493461.jpg (23KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
1466314493461.jpg
23KB, 337x372px
1 what was your frist job
2 the expierience you took from it
>>
Sorry dude but robots have never worked before, maybe try asking this somewhere else?
>>
>dishwasher
>people are shit after high school
>>
>>37488161
never worked
n/a
>>
True robots have never worked a day in their lives GTFO
>>
>>37488161
Target
I remember crying almost every day. I was sensitive as fuck back then. Like, a customer critiquing my bagging skills would make me sulk for an entire week.
>>
>>37488161
My first work experience was chopping wood. I actually quite like it. Better than sitting in an office all day, anyway.
>>
>>37488161
Retail

People will refund ANYTHING
>>
>>37488161
thatching
sometimes things are alright, when youre on your dinner break and youre sat outside in the rural areas, its quite nice

shit when you come back home however
>>
>>37488161
Counting votes

Old women are actually nice to talk to
>>
>warehouse monkey
>people like listening to the shit music spewed on the radio
>>
>>37488161
> 1 web developer
> 2 I'm too stupid to do developing
>>
>Baskin Robbins franchise
>People still trapped in the service industry after their mid-30's are completely psycho
>People are shitty to service employees
>People have no idea what they want. One dude wanted a malt without "that gross powder" in it
>>
Factory worker

High school mentality doesn't end after highschool
>>
>>37489705

What is the appeal of radio to normies anyways?

I can't stand not being in control of what song is playing and the commercials and DJ banter annoy the hell out of me.
>>
>>37489742
I don't know, it can't be the music; I had to listen to the same 6-ish songs on repeat for a month I was there, thank fuckfully I was transferred to a place where they never turned the radio on

Normies just can stand not having music regardless of what music blasting in the background
i_listen_to_everything.jpg
>>
>>37489925

Fair point. Normies are pretty unsettled by quiet.

A friend works for a radio station and apparently they're all run by one of two big corporations and actually get lists of songs they're allowed to play. Even the oldies stations are like this and seem to think "Changes" is the only Bowie songs and "Smoke on the Water" is the only Deep Purple song.
>>
1. Working in a factory/process laboratory
2. Fuck the man. Normies treat you like shit if you're not educated and rich. Since then I've been working towards getting a PhD at a prestigious school (I just got into Duke's Genetics program) specifically so I can go back to that company and fight it from the inside/steal their trade secrets, like that guy who stole the plans for the sewing machine from the Brits and took them to America.
>>
I'm currently still working at my first job, have been since July of last year.

It's a really shitty call centre position with minor amounts of administrative work interspread. I fucking hate it but it's experience, I remember before starting I was god damned terrified of what it would be like. Now I'm actually excited by the prospect of getting a new job. The job was part of an apprenticeship program and once I have that nailed in July I'll start applying for other jobs.
>>
>>37488161
>glorified bus boy
>depression and a oneitis that i cant get out of my head despite not seeing her for months
>>
Internship at water utility company
Data entry is fucking boring and NOBODY has a fucking clue what anybody else is doing
>>
Grocery store/retail. It's helped me learn some social cues, from both customers and coworkers, and it's made me realize just how terrible the food is that people eat. Also fuck WIC exemptions
>>
1. Factory work
2. A tender NEET physique is not conductive to surviving real factory work
>>
>>37488161
1. Incredibly busy shop at a major tourist attraction.
2. There are lots of shoplifters around, the majority of people don't like their families very much.

Looking back on it I also learned that stress and hassle are proportional to your horizons. People will make a massive fuss about the most trivial issues if thats all they've got. Its a myth that low responsibility is cosy, its not human nature to allow it to be.
>>
>pizza store boy/delivery
>pizza managers are the most entitled aseholes and people you deliver to are WEIRD AS FUCK
>>
>McDonald's

>turned me into a misanthrope

when you have a Tongan family bitching at you their order hasn't come after 5 minutes and it was $40 worth of food, when you have basic white girls bitching at you that they need more sugar and creamer after you put 12 of each in there, when you have Mexican moms walking in and barely speaking English as they order 7 big breakfasts, and when you deal with months of Saturday lunch rushes, it will make you want to pull your hair out and quit on the spot.
>>
File: 1469411531946.jpg (32KB, 312x285px) Image search: [Google]
1469411531946.jpg
32KB, 312x285px
My first and only job so far was over a year ago now and I've not worked since. It was at a cafe in a garden centre. Well it was my first job if you don't count delivering leaflets for a paki takeaway for a week, which I don't.

So yeah the boss was a miserable cunt and the co workers were mostly stuck up apart from one woman who really helped me out and showed me the ropes and even gave me rides home, and also there was an older woman who was really sweet.

I worked there for like a month until the boss suddenly fired me for 'not getting it quick enough'.

It sucks because I was just finding my place there and felt I was getting the hang of it. The experience I took is be aware that you can be fired so fucking easily, even if you think you're doing a good job.
>>
>>37489705
>Worked at a warehouse
>Wasn't allowed to listen to music
:(
Had a good day once, where some guy and i sang Phil Collins together for like 5 half a shift
>>
1. Jersey Mike's
2. People are assholes
>>
1. Till in a newsagents
2. Shoplifting is easy when you work there
>>
>>37488161
1. BK
2. Your manager will have a bigger impact on the quality of your time working than every customer combined
>>
File: 1488981860969.jpg (209KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
1488981860969.jpg
209KB, 600x582px
>first job
Do I LOOK like a slave to you?
>>
>1 what was your frist job
At a lumber yard

>2 the expierience you took from it
Mexicans are disgusting and worse than niggers
Nobody cares about you
People actually live their entire lives working shitty jobs like this
>>
>>37488161
>translating 3 chapters of a book from english to my native language
>at times it was easy, at others i wanted to kill myself, spent all the money i earned on a new bass
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.