[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when is the last time you "impressed" a girl.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

File: impressed.webm (2MB, 1334x1066px) Image search: [Google]
impressed.webm
2MB, 1334x1066px
when is the last time you "impressed" a girl.
>>
>>37487821
I never have, painfully originals
>>
>>37487821
>hair overreacts to wind
spotted the virgin
>>
god, look at the noses on both of them. if they had a child it would have a fucking beak.
>>
File: 1473278454855.png (125KB, 324x174px) Image search: [Google]
1473278454855.png
125KB, 324x174px
>>37487821
last night, I am a bartender and she was on her trial shift for the floor, in the end you always get a free drink of your choice. she asked for one those non alcoholic cocktails and during it she was 'anon this is really great!' and finished the shit in literally 45 seconds and asked if it was okay to have another one. maybe she was just thirsty.
>>
When my mother first held me in her arms after my birth. She probably said something like "Wow a baby".
>>
Over a year ago actually
>>
File: 1495825192500.gif (146KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495825192500.gif
146KB, 300x375px
I hit my head once, blood was everywhere, a lady asked if I need an ambulance and I said it's just a scratch.
>>
I was walking down the street carrying a big heavy box and some highschool girls across the road cheered my effort.
>>
>>37487959
>finished the shit in literally 45 seconds
You either have really big glasses or she didn't think it was that amazing
>>
I don't know

Girls are scary
>>
>>37488087
they are highball glasses, also if she didn't like it why ask for a second one (which she did get) maybe she is submissive.
>>
he looks like Maynard if he was a bodybuilder
>>
A few days ago, I was singing at a party and one of my friends' eyes opened wide and she said I had a great voice
>>
Nope. Never. No.
>>
When I impress I always take it too far and it turns from "impressed" to "who the fuck is this guy?"
>>
I beat up a chad once and girls stopped to watch and talk to me
>>
>>37487821
all the time in hs. i knew so much random shit that people were feeling envious. too bad i didn't take my chances with girls. come to think about it, i had about 5 and blew 'em all. that's not bad for a robot.

nowadays i'm just sitting in my room and brosing /r9k/. heh, i started to become a robot once i started browsing here. funny how that works.
>>
"wow you're so tall"
She was fat and ugly though so whatever.
>>
Probably the last time I was at work with my legendary 10 key skills.
>>
showed a girl my 35 second rubiks cube solve time and she was thrilled
>>
>>37487878
keeekeekekek
>>
>>37490915
i can relate. a girl was impressed by me being able to solve a rubik's cube too. i bet it made her really wet /s
>>
>>37487821
>normie college group usually hangs out with my sister
>im a neet and just play games in the living room
>sister and her friends come over my room
>i was fapping
>wow anon you make big cummies im impressed
>thank
end
>>
I'm on a swimming team, and whenever I take my shirt off all the girls on the team always flirt with me and give me impressed looks
>>
Jumped 8 people at a martial arts end of the year break up. It was down at a local park so a lot of normies were watching us as we did destruction and whatnot. Got some flirting and invited to a BBQ after.
>>
>>37487821
dont really care about impressing girls
>>
my arm gets hand raped about once a week because of my sleeve
other than that the last time I got laid, about a year ago, she said I have a big dick
god im so fucking lonely
>>
>>37488093
>Girls are scary

This. I can't tell if if a girl is too nice or if she's interested. I don't want to know.
>>
>>37487821
>when is the last time you "impressed" a girl.
never, even my own mother thinks I'm a failure
she's right
>>
when i started blabbering at how much of a loser i am during a party, everyone looked at me impressed. they never invited me to a party again
>>
File: business-reddit-head.png (87KB, 736x622px) Image search: [Google]
business-reddit-head.png
87KB, 736x622px
>>37491045
>/s
you have to go back
>>
>>37491045
it impressed her enough that she's learning how to solve it herself now
>>
>Chick tells me she can't beat the last boss of Spyro 2 over Facebook
>Invites me over at around 9PM on a Saturday to beat it for her
>Whatever
>Go over
>Beat him on the first go
>She acts all impressed and says I'm "so good at video games" and asks me if I wanna stay for the night
>No
>Go home

She was probably mocking me, but it was nice to have my mad Spyro 2 skills appreciated for a moment.
>>
there was a nurse that we were into just every time i tried to get with her another girl asked about my friend. the nurs'e mom told me to stay away from her as it's a hospital not a bar or a club have my friend's bring me to a bar...me being a robot i don't have any friends.
>>
>>37491374
Why the fuck would I wanna stay at her place? Her room was filthy and there were half-empty wine bottles all over the place. She was really fucking inappropriate a lot of the time, too, telling me about her masturbation habits and how she fucked a chick from work. One of the main reasons I was friends with her was because she had a WiiU and PS4.
>>
>>37487821
6 hours ago when my goddess of a girlfriend saw me doing pullups

feelsgood to be loved by someone
>>
>>37487821
>WK

spierdalaj z mojej deski normiku polaczku
>>
File: 1488630359357.gif (839KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1488630359357.gif
839KB, 500x650px
>Doing work
>scrunch up bit of paper
>throw it into the bin from across the room
>"Wow anon that was amazing"
>>
I was on the beach yesterday and skipped a stone 6 times and the asian lady behind me said, "Wow!"
>>
>>37488134
MJK was pretty ripped back in the day
>>
File: Sammy L.png (478KB, 749x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Sammy L.png
478KB, 749x1063px
>>37491391
You've got the right idea, bud. I hate when girls talk sexually and are really touchy. Like why do you care if I'm sexually active or have any STDs? Why do you keep telling me to pull my pants down for an "inspection?" I'm just trying to get my physical done.
>>
All the time, girl at work asked for me to make her gumbo because another person said it was really good, another girl at work said I was built like a giant building and asked me to go dancing, my fiance was impressed that I made it to an hour of cardio.
>>
I've had 3 girls tell me I've got the biggest balls they've seen. Also i cum buckets.
>>
>>37487821
Is that spud?
>>
>>37487821

played the knife game with my bowieknife in a bar, a 27 year old woman with hair painted silver was looking and flirting with me and horny. while her man looked at me in pure hate and anger. im a white looking serbian (bluish/grey eyes long hair, pale face, nordic nose etc).

i didnt realized what was going on untill after the day next morning.
>>
>>37491812
>27 year old woman
How old are you?
>>
>>37487821
Doesn't even look that impressed desu
>>
>>37491391
She probably wanted to bang you idiot.
>>
You losers got nothing on me
>go to uni class
>"wow anon you are so quiet"
>"thanks i practice often"
>have this happen every other day
>>
>>37487821
Two girls were both interested in me last year, so that was kinda rad.
>>
I don't think I ever did.
>>
>>37491249
you did the right thing anon
don't listen to anybody else
>>
File: received_1875727792673207.jpg (173KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
received_1875727792673207.jpg
173KB, 1440x1920px
>>37487821
Earlier today with this sketch
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.