[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: nogga.jpg (8KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
nogga.jpg
8KB, 279x181px
I want to ask a girl out with a note saying
"I like you, if you like me, can we hang out? If you don't, it's ok." Now my homie is telling me I should do it in person. However I can't get any time where she's alone that I can give it to her. Any help?
>>
Just do it, that's how I started dating my high school sweetheart. It lasted 4 years and we took each other's virginity. Then she went off to find a better mate because I was pathetic.
>>
>>37487625
Don't send a note. This isn't middle school. Don't say "if you don't, it's ok" either. Makes you look like a beta faggot. Just ask her out face to face
>>
girls like imposing, alpha men. do you think a note that says "pls go out with me but if you dont its ok" gives off the image that you're an alpha, imposing man?
>>
>>37487625
Lmao at you, damn dude. Pretty cute tho, you sound like a cute fellow.
>>
hold her arm when she s with her group and say come with me, then ask i really like you, wanna hang out?
>>
>>37487648
>>37487664
This.
Don't be such a beta and ask her in person.
Texting works as well, as long as you do it the right way.
>>
>>37487647
Fuck. I'll just do it.
>>
>>37487803
Is texting even different from a note?
I'll do it in person though. She's pretty much in my league and I feel like she has gave off signs.
>>
>>37487806
>5 people say no
>1 person says yes

"lol ok ill do it"
>>
>>37487861
no
>5 people say do it in person
>1 person says note
I said i'll do it in person, dipshit. Why did i even go on this board
>>
File: Komaeda_(11).png (106KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Komaeda_(11).png
106KB, 960x560px
>>37487625
>I want to ask a girl out

Why? A gf (male) would be much better, why do you want to ruin your life with a thot OP?
>>
>>37487856
>Is texting even different from a note?
Yes. Writing notes was something we did in elementary school. You're a grown up man now, so you gotta act like one. Initiate a convo with her about anything (studies, hobby's, ...). If she shows any interest, you can take it a step further and ask her out.
If she says no, just forget about her and move on. Everyone gets rejected, even chad, nothing to feel bad about.
>>
>>37487625
you should also staple your most recent resume to the note.

(actually, never mind, that would actually unironically be pretty cute.)
>>
>>37487899
bitch wha
>>
>>37487887
you replied to a post saying you'd give her a note, then you changed your mind 4 minutes later. now youre acting like youre some kind of ubermensch thats talking to people below him, intellectually. just stop.
>>
>>37487914
You've probably been the most helpful here, that's probably what i'm gonna do
>>
>>37487958
What
I think i replied to the wrong post then
Sorry bruh
>>
>>37487973
yea, you should do that. Also, while you're at it, drive to your local knife store and purchase a very sharp knife then insert perpendicular to your chest. die normie.
>>
File: Komaeda_(15).png (119KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Komaeda_(15).png
119KB, 960x560px
>>37487930
What I'm trying to say is:
Why would you ask an actual girl out? They are annoying and they will leave you for someone else sooner or later as the thots they are.
While finding a cute trap to spend the rest of your life with would be much better wouldn't it? I mean you have the best from both worlds! A personality that isn't annoying as fuck and a cute feminine look, why are you wasting your time on women that will leave you Anon?
>>
>>37487993
REEEE SO ORIGINAL, YOU TOLD ME TO KILL MYSELF
>>
>>37488008
yes normie, there's nothing original about my hatred of you. You're all the same oppressive agents to me.
>>
Here's some advice: Don't seek romance advice on 4Chan
>>
>>37488006
nah i'm not into that shit, RICE
>>
>>37488035
Yeah i kinda figured that out already, don't know why i posted here. Sometimes people can be cool tho
>>
>>37488022
Am i a normie because I can even fathom the concept of being friends with a girl? Fuck off.
>>
I'm messing with you.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mlhbtxr4SC1qz4rgp.png (84KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mlhbtxr4SC1qz4rgp.png
84KB, 480x280px
>>37488041
>Calling beautiful and precoius traps shit
Don't worry, everyone at first doesn't accept it, but then you'll just learn to live with it, OP, just as I did. And look at me now, I'm happy!

Plus, it's not gay if the balls don't touch and if you say "No homo" after having sex.
>>
>>37488079
Wait what? So i should? I think you misinterpreted me.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.