[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the biggest thing that attracts you to your oneitis?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1480036263019.jpg (132KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
1480036263019.jpg
132KB, 882x731px
trying to find a common denominator so we can solve this problem once and for all.
>>
Obsessing over an idealistic version of someone I vaguely know won't like me back is easier than trying to learn about myself and what kind of person I can be a good match with

also nice tits desu
>>
For me, it's spunky and witty girls. The kind with cute voices and frequent giggling. She'll laugh at your joke even if you have low social value. She often has long hair. She dresses classy too. She has the ability to be social but also be quiet/reserved when necessary.

are these common traits?
>>
>>37487178
Her face makes me smile, I find myself unwilling to turn down or resist any time we can spend together even when I can rationally deduce it will not be favorable to myself. Normally my 'experience' of things is kept very distant from interactions in the moment, my emotional range has been blunted to such a degree that it doesn't phase me to do anything, it's disconnected and kept completely separate until processed when I am alone in complete control of my environment but when she is around it's like riding a wave of her presence.
>>
>>37487271
Usually that kind of character has a shorter haircut, although there are some shows where it is not the case
>>
she's pretty thats literally it. Not stunningly pretty but personally for me she is.
>>
>>37487271
I'd say it's common, sounds like you described the girl I'm pining for.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.