[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /r9k/ believe in the Law of Attraction/The Secret type stuff?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1496090307499.jpg (299KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1496090307499.jpg
299KB, 500x667px
Does /r9k/ believe in the Law of Attraction/The Secret type stuff?
>>
i believe your reality categorises the current state of things and since believing something will happen does not generally make that thing happen we can assume that the state of things is not affected by your desire to such an extent that it will change what we observe
>>
Seeing these attractive women posted makes me feel kinda depressed. I hope I win the lotto so I can get 20 surgeries and be pretty.

Also, yes.
>>
File: 1496276369739.jpg (441KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496276369739.jpg
441KB, 1080x1080px
>>37486802
>Also, yes.

what makes you believe? have you had any effects from it yet?
>>
>>37486746
what is the law of attraction op?
>>
>>37486746
how many times has she been DP spit roasted and bareback creampied?
>>
>>37486839
Well, people are empathetic. If someone is angry and makes it clear to you, it will put you in a bad mood as well. Negativity will make those around you more negative. If you act more positive, you're more likely to have positive interactions with others.
>>
It's a half truth.
Sure a positive attitude can help you get the things you want.
Key word here is help.

No being positive doesn't magically make the world bend to your will.

Don't be retarded and buy into that shit wholesale though.
>>
You mean, is r9k retarded?

You have to be fucking stupid to believe in that mumbo jumbo bullshit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.