[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All you fags who constantly complain about no girlfriends or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: 142dlqt.jpg (104KB, 717x717px) Image search: [Google]
142dlqt.jpg
104KB, 717x717px
All you fags who constantly complain about no girlfriends or female attention or whatever, literally lower your fucking standards. Theres approximately 500 million girls out there thinking the same thing and would date you or fuck you in an instant the only thing is they're not always the prettiest or in shape.

Otherwise quit fucking complaining so much.
>>
>Theres approximately 500 million girls out there thinking the same thing and would date you or fuck you in an instant

There's not.
>>
Nah in my experience, unattractive girls like one you posted usually end up dating tall ugly/fat guys or trailer trash.
The truly ugly girls are just like us, they wouldn't date 5'3 guys like me and I wouldn't date them.
>>
>>37486504
I'm never going to talk to 500 million girls to find the one within my lifetime.

I can't date someone who is underage.

They would have to live within my country to realistically maintain a relationship.

Dating is scary, especially online, the other person is almost assuredly presenting a false version of themselves.

I could lower my standards, that is assuming they haven't been lowered already, but that person could be one horrible deceitful human being and it isn't worth being abused. Even then, when someone gets to know the real me they leave. Always. I'm tired of disappointing everyone, OP.
>>
>>37486564
Stop being so insecure about your height. It doesn't matter, but the fact that you act like an insecure little shit does and it drives women away.
>>
>>37487233
Te majority of women probably wouldn't date a guy shorter than them, much as most men wouldn't date a girl who's taller unless they have some fetish.
>>
>>37486504
>Theres approximately 500 million girls out there thinking the same thing
Momma should have told you not to lie, do I need to get the belt again?
>>
>>37487247
Talk girls are cool. I don't see why them being taller should even matter desu
>>
>>37487265
Hello this is the anon who posted that he was 5'3.
Yes I wish I had a lot of female friends and I don't really care about being a virgin.
How can I make myself interesting? I feel very lonely ):
>>
Ugliest women have the highest standards. Proven time and time again. Eventually they settle for some illegal immigrant or get lucky and get some attractive loser for a bf.

On the other hand,no girl would ever date a robot and if you don't think it's true,you're a delusional autist.
>>
>>37487257
nice rp dude
>>
>>37487299
Get off of /r9k/. This place is poison. Pick up a hobby. Stay up to date on current events. Learn shit. Girls really do like guys who are smart. Be funny. Most importantly, act confident. Don't ever mention your height, or anyone elses, it makes you come off as insecure. Accept that not all girls will like you and just keep trying. Drowning in self pity on /r9k/ is going to get you nowhere
>>
>>37487350
Better than this just world equality for all LARPing you're trying to pull. Just go back where you belong, go on, get out of here.
>>
>>37487368
I figured the first step was to make friends though?
I'm not looking for a relationship, I just want to have friends.
I know a lot of things but I'm very sensitive and I don't like seeing girls look bored when I'm speaking to them because I'm very boring.
I think I'm a beautiful person but I just can't show it.
>>
>>37486504
The thing is, I shouldn't HAVE to settle for a chick in OP pic. She's a solid 2/10. Therefore, ugly 2/10 guys should be dating her. I am at LEAST 5-7/10, with height maybe lowering me a point or two. ABSOLUTE MINIMUM 5/10. And 5-6/10 girls are fine for me, I think they are cute and they often have great personalitities. But oh no. Heavens forbid they'd would settle for anything less than a 9, or a 6-7 that is really tall.
Girls like in Op pic, 1-2/10s, "settle" for 1-6/10 guys, usually dating up. But because they're women it's just "oh at least you got a girl bro."

Literally beneath my dignity.

I swore an oath back when I was younger and arguably wiser, "never date an ugly chick. No matter what." I'm going to honor my past self at any god damn cost. Fuck these ugly roasties, and fuck moderately attractive girls that need a Prince Charming.
>>
>>37487422
Same. I'd rather just masturbate tbqh
>>
>>37486504
>not always the prettiest or in shape
So what's the point? Fleshlight gf would bring less shame than OP pic gf
>>
>>37487422
>2/10
I would say shes at least a 4 witch is enough for me if personality is gud
>>
>>37486504
>women not always the prettiest or in shape
>posts a man
>>
>>37487493
She's a 2. That bitch is busted.
>>
I just want a girl at my physical, emotional, and personality level. I honestly just want love and I've met quite a few girls worthy of love but they get snatched up so quick by someone a bit better than me. Which is fair, they usually date good guys. Just feels bad.
>>
>>37486504
Any girls whose dating you cause they are ugly and desperate will always leave once they better themselves or something better comes along, unless you actively sabotage the girl.
>>
>>37487493
>calling that thing a four
That makes me a solid 11/10. I guess Roastie Syndrome hit you pretty hard.

Memes aside tho, that's fine if you find it attractive enough. But try to be sure it's not just deep-seated insecurity and feelings of worthlessness, because that'll make for a terrible relationship.
And if it's a one night stand, you'll probably kill yourself a year or two after for settling.

Unless you actually find that attractive, which is totally fine.
Just never settle below your realistic level, dont play their game.
>>
>>37486504
I'd rather die alone tbqhfam
>>
My problem is that i literally can't speak to woman
So i have 0 chances of getting even 2/10
>>
>>37487762
Meet mute girl?
>>
>>37486504
There are some things worse than eternal solitude...
By saying ">tfw no gf" we of course mean ">tfw no ideal waifu we have dreamt up during our hours long fap-sessions"
>>
>>37486504
>Theres approximately 500 million girls out there thinking the same thing and would date you or fuck you in an instant

At our age there are actually about 500,000 more men than women in the usa alone. Not to mention that they're all fucking randoms from bars and tinder.

Some people are just dead ends. I'm not even especially ugly or dumb, just not right for the world right now.
>>
>>37487543
everyone dies alone kiddo, unless you plan on dying at the exact same time as your partner while embracing each other
>>
File: 24432.jpg (92KB, 605x700px) Image search: [Google]
24432.jpg
92KB, 605x700px
>>37486504
If she worked on her appearence more she could look something (kind of) like this
>>
>>37487811
This
People think we want just any girl
No, we want the impossible - a girl with a soul
>>
>>37487889
>he didn't look at her face
>he must not have seen her face
>he surely forgot to cast his gaze upon her facial structure and features
>wew
>he must've just forgotten to take a lookaroo at that face
>>
>>37487919
Man I dunno, makeup could help right?
>>
>>37487950
Losing weight is about the best thing she could do
>>
>>37487950
No.
>look at her face
>>
>>37486504
not in my area mr anon
>>
>Anon, your standards are too high. You need to lower them.
>>
>>37488088
Dude, this gal probably has more orbiters than Eliza and Agatha combined. The world is fucked up.
>>
>>37488145
Of course she has more orbiters. No one can resist the gravitational pull that planet has.
>>
>>37487171
just fucking kms dude holy shit kek
>>
>>37486504
ow wow, what a great idea! Haven't thought of that before!

O wait, I did, you shitstain.

I've tried hitting on a literal 3/10, maybe even 2/10 (although she wasn't fat, had an OK body, it was just the face), I thought everything was going fine.

She laughed at my jokes, she wasn't dumb, she actually has got plan for the future, wants to own her own company, got an engineering degree, if not the face she would be fucking perfect.

So after a while I asked her out, and guess fucking what, her answer was "oh, you mean, like, a date? With you? Oh, well, I need to think about this, erm, I'll let you know, ok?"

And she started ignoring me, stopped looking at me when I passed her (we work together), stopped talking to me, paying any attention to me.

Even if you're desperate, the bithces, even the buttugly ones, are not. So your brilliant idea doesn't fucking work, you scurvy cunt
>>
>>37486504
I have no standards. Idiots like you don't understand that the dating game isnt 1:1. Women tend to date up, men to date down, so bottom of the barrel unattractive men get no one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo
>>
>>37486504
that's literally a man with long hair. are you telling us to lower our standards to the point where gender doesn't matter? cus that thing in your pic has a cock.
>>
File: 1496366491138.jpg (1MB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1496366491138.jpg
1MB, 1067x1600px
who /high standards but accepts the consequences/ here? If I can't get a girl I actually like then I may as well not get one at all.
>>
>>37486504
>look at pic
>be virgin
>stay virgin
/thread
>>
I feel like I should wait until I find someone I'm attracted to. That doesn't make me shallow. If I date a girl I'm not attracted to I'll just end up resenting her. I don't want someone who is more attractive than me. I want a girl who is equally attractive or at least close to me. I'm not asking for much. I don't mind if a girl is fat or a different race, it just has to be someone I can Be comfortable doing stuff sexually with. Am I really asking for too much?
>>
>>37486564
> 5'3
>hasnt killed himself yet
>>
>>37486504
>500 million women
>Won't settle for anything less than Chad
This is the true reason as to why we haven't got our dicks wet
>>
>>37486504
I'd already date a girl 2 points lower than me. My standards are pretty much nonexistent.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.