[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like living in house of nothing but women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: estrogen.jpg (38KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
estrogen.jpg
38KB, 700x466px
What's it like living in house of nothing but women?
>>
>>37486360
I don't know, but I have the opportunity to live with 3 girls. Basic stacies going to uni.
Should I take it?
>>
>>37486479
Yes. Masturbate to their moans as chad fucks them in the next room.

In all seriousness though, having the opportunity to normalize being around women for yourself through exposure to the degree that you will get by living with 3 girls is not something to easily pass up. Even if you aren't attracted to any of them or won't hit on them and they won't hit on you, being friendly with them, being in potentially small conflicts and resolving them, etc, will make you much more comfy around women in general and this will make you more attractive and will make you better able to handle relationships in the future.
>>
>>37486360
they have a lot of shit, hair will be everywhere and they'll complain a lot
But you'll get to learn how to talk to women
>>
>>37486660
This.
Live with my sister and mother, there's hair literally everywhere, the showers and sink get's blocked from their long black hair every month, they always expect me to do the chores since my sister is not home enough cause she's out fucking her boyfriend/getting high and they always feel offended when you point out that they've done something wrong.
I used to have a dad but he killed himself when I was 16 so it's not like I grew up in a single parent household.
>>
>>37486528
You might be right, I'm not use to girls at all, having no sister.
But I don't know any of them and I fear sperging out. I don't even know if I'll be able to use the bathroom with them around.
>>
>>37486360
I've been working in an office full of women and honestly it wasn't all that bad. A bit of drama, yeah, but it did literally wonders to my confidence around women and generally me knowing my way around women. Dating has never been easier since.
>>
>>37486719
So many times I've taken a massive shit and then seen them walk into the bathroom after me. Fucking awful. But I'm willing to bet that they're more disgusting than you
>>
>>37486692
>he killed himself when I was 16
why?
>>
>>37486789
Why did he kill himself?
I don't know honestly but he had depression and he was getting extremely stressed after getting a new job.
Also he thought I was a fag and a failure of a son but I'm not sure if that's what did it.
>>
Not as fun as you would think
>>
>>37486817
Being a man is a hardship.
Being a man trying to do everything for your family is such an honorable and sad thing. You give so much money and time only to habe the woman leave you and make you pay child support while she rides another dick and takes your home. If there's not that there's finances and being responsible for other human beings. I'm sorry about your dad anon it wasn't your fault he was just stressed. I get stressed at my job and sometimes feel like a failure to my wife.
>>
>>37486360
It's hell
Originalio
>>
>>37486479
NO NO NO NO NO!

station arden
>>
"Why are you so weird?"

"Can you take out trash/kill bug/climb ladder/manual work?"

I only earned freedom to work for my family and go outside when I started dedicating myself to my body. If your family relationship is bad, you'll have a super hard time with girls.
>>
>>37486360
ask Bruce Jenner
really? this wasn't original?
>>
File: 1479453658588.jpg (34KB, 424x430px) Image search: [Google]
1479453658588.jpg
34KB, 424x430px
>>37486360
Literally hell.

Temper tantrums all day every day.
Entitlement
Snide comments never end.
>>
File: 1495901521262.jpg (292KB, 1515x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1495901521262.jpg
292KB, 1515x2000px
It's awful. Women given some sort of power turn into turbocunts.
>>
If theyre cute sneak into their rooms and wear their panties and hide in their closet. Wait till theyre doing a video chat with someone about something super emotional then while wearing only their panties, tuck your dick back like a tranny and jump out of the closet screaming "im (insert name of girl whose panties im wearing) and im a drama queen!" as loud as you can so the person on the video chat can hear and see you.
>>
It's like walking on egg shells even when there is only one girl in the house
>>
>>37486360
They don't clean up their blood. They don't clean up their blood. It's disgusting.
>>
>>37486735

this. same thing happened to me. labored for my first 7yrs out of school. no sisters growing up or close females in general. i then started working in healthcare. exposed to a lot of different workers coming and going (mostly female), realize there's nothing special about anyone. most humans are boring as shit and are easily impressed. +lvlup! you have gained confidence +. now i get payed to get headjobs at work. victory
>>
Smells better than living with dudes. I don't know why, it has nothing to do with cleanliness or anything, dudes are just naturally rank I guess.

But it's not a lot different other than there's more stuff in the bathroom and a lot more hair everywhere. Vacuuming is mainly pulling hair out of the brush on the head.
>>
>>37488648

nature designed us to be attracted to the female scent. the smell of other men is off-putting for a reason
>>
They just bitch and squawk at each other over the stupidest shit. Its like living in 4chan.
>>
>>37486479
It's not going to be like a Harem anime, if that's what you're fantasizing. Also nothing makes girls less hot than walking into the bathroom after them.

T. had two female roommates
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.