[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My loli problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2878.jpg (57KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2878.jpg
57KB, 480x480px
Femborg here. I've always had this problem with wanting to be with older men. When I was little I had a crush on an older cousin of mine and I was obsessed with him and it really creeped him out. I'm really lucky he wasn't a pedo because I remember one time I snuck into his bed with only underwear and a shirt on when I was about 9 and he was 13 and it scared the shit out of him. I had a growing thing for hebophilia and always thought "why can't a child love an older man?" ect. I got really into lolicon at a young age without even discovering "lolicon". I never liked boys my age in highschool and I tried seducing a 35 year old when I was 16. As a teen I constantly seeked relationships with older men online in secret. I was never touched as a kid so I really don't know where this came from, and I think pedophilia in real life is disgusting. The only thing I can think of was being hit on very very often by older men especially when I was alone. Seriously, what was my problem as a kid?
>>
>>37486053
Daddy issues.
- Another femborg
>>
>>37486053
>I hit on older men irl
>I think pedophilia in real life is disgusting

Pick 1
>>
File: 1373490517530.jpg (79KB, 379x388px) Image search: [Google]
1373490517530.jpg
79KB, 379x388px
>>37486087
>Daddy issues.

This. You're psychologically broken, which lead to you being physically broken.

you are officially worthless, as a human or otherwise. Daddy issues for a female is like the male equivalent of being a beta cuck.
>>
>>37486189
>Daddy issues for a female is like the male equivalent of being a beta cuck.
What do you mean? Lots of older guys want to fuck younger girls.
>>
>>37486155
I didn't know better then, but when I grew up and saw the manipulative and sexual stiff about it I was out
>>
>>37486207
>What do you mean?
You're in a perpetual state of malaise onset by your conditioning. The difference is that it's not hard for a woman to spread her legs for any man, let alone an older one. That's why a boorish woman with daddy issues is akin to a beta cuck. Both of you suffer from destabilized family structures which lead to your intimate infatuation of a fuckable father figure.
>>
It's nothing to be ashamed of. What you should do is continue to date older men. Your best bet is to find a sugar daddy who will be happy to treat you like a little girl. And he'll pay you for it too.
>>
>>37486243
That's not me, I'm OP. Well that's part of the reason I never acted on it, because I'm actually sex repulsed asexual. My cock-block sexuality saved me from getting more mentally screwed over, but I don't think I always had daddy issues, at least not before this thing started which busts that theory.
>>
File: IMG_9450.jpg (47KB, 650x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9450.jpg
47KB, 650x381px
>>37486243
Look who pulled out the dictionary, haha, fucking fag!
>>
Find a qt same-aged boyfriend that has some dad-like traits as a stepping stone towards correcting your attractions. At the start of the relationship, his dad-like traits will feel very important to you and be possibly the majority of your attraction to him, but as the relationship goes on, his other desirable traits gets discovered by you and you start to enjoy them more and more and you become more wholesome in what attracts you. This process will happen unless you obsessively focus on his dadly traits and steer him into only showing them.

This process happens to everyone to some extent in relationships. Something attracted them to the person in the first place, but they discover and feel other aspects of that person over time that they really adore, and those aspects can also exist in other people that you want future relationships that don't necessarily have the trait that initially attracted you to your first (in your case, dadly).
>>
>>37486329
>sex repulsed asexual.

Yeah... good luck.

Also I'd be careful about categorizing yourself as asexual if you are sex-repulsed because if you are sex-repulsed, that would repress your sexuality and you wouldn't necessarily be "asexual(anti-sexual in your case really)" if wasn't for the fact that you are sex-repulsed.

Why do you think you are sex repulsed btw? Were you always sex repulsed since you first became aware of sex?
>>
>>37486053
I'm in the same boat but as a guy looking for a girl. I'm only interested in older girls and I've yet to find a single older girl give me the time of day. Online dating they always set their minimum age as exactly how old they are.
>>
>>37486394
I don't think I necessarily want that though. The 35 year old I tried to seduced wasn't dad-like at all, in fact he was very easy to see through amd manipulate. That's with all guys I had a thing for, I always was attracted to having emotional control over them. I really don't have a daddy complex but seek out vulnerable older men.
>>37486425
I don't feel sexual attaction, but I am also sex repulsive which is why I categorized as a sex-repulsed asexual.
>Why do you think you are sex repulsed btw? Were you always sex repulsed since you first became aware of sex?
Just always have been. Genetalia have always been revolting to me, and that's coming from someone with a very nice clean looking muffin. Sexual intercorse to me, is gross.
>>
>>37486053
I'm sort of similar but I developed this later in life, wanting to be the "little". I basically am only attracted to older guys and guys that are bigger and can call me little girl.

I was psychologically broken by my dad though.
>>
>>37486053
>femborg here
Die.
>>
>>37486494
>Online dating they always set their minimum age as exactly how old they are.
Which is fuucking laughable seeing who they try to pick in RL bars.
Bars are also probably the best place for you to meet some, just be very resistant to group teasing as they mostly come in swarms
>>
>>37487446
I live next to a university so all the bars are always filled with others my age unfortunately.
>>
>>37486053

you just have to find someone who actually really loves you, no matter their age. at least youre "more open minded" than others.
>>
>>37486053
>>37486558

Hope you are not into /y/ stuff too, or I should be worried.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.