[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling all NEETS / autists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: NEED HELP.jpg (80KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
NEED HELP.jpg
80KB, 500x480px
Hey guys, I need help from people here that live off NEET bucks / autists money.

Recently I was diagnosed with aspergers at the age of 20 (the say low on the sepctrum) and honestly I can understand why.

I'm wondering how and what benefits can I get from this? I currently run a small online business (I don't want to say what cause you'll find me and make fun of me no matter if you like what I do or not) and I make enough from that for rent / food / basic needs / insurance.

Even with doing alright can I still get NEET bucks?
>>
>>37485736
It doesn't hurt to try, anon. Fill out the application and try to ask your psychiatrist to vouche for you. You're on your way to winning.
>>
>>37485765
ok so I just talk to my psychiatrist and ask for some sort of application? is there anything in specific I should be applying for?
>>
>>37485787
Tell your psychiatrist that your condition is really making it hard to work and make adequate money to survive. Get all emotional and shit. Say you don't know how much longer your business can last. Lie and say that you applied to 20+ jobs and got rejected from all of them because of your disability. Ask for neetbux. ??? Profit
>>
>>37485835
Sounds like a plan, I do have a lot of medical bils from my condition (over 7 years of therapy and meds) and I only go out in public for food / book / movies / sometimes I bowl / church / conventions.

I probably only leave my apartment 1-2 times a week and it's always awful.

OH do you think a write up where I write down all the issues I have though out the week would help>?
>>
>>37485872
Yes definitely. Don't be afraid to fabricate some of your problems to make them seem worse than they really are.
>>
>>37485893
sounds good, i'll give it a try
>>
File: 1490318744209.gif (253KB, 447x415px) Image search: [Google]
1490318744209.gif
253KB, 447x415px
>be me
>be 14
>get arrested in high school freshman year
>threatend to shoot the place up for the keks
>have to get a mental evaluation in Juvie to see if im stable enough to fucking leave
>pass the test
>nothing wrong with me
>evaluater dude thinks i'm pretty well spoken (i was for a 14 yr old)
>he wants to know what my iq is
>idk.exe
>has me take a state and interstate iq test
>138-140
>im apperently gifted or some shit
>damnson.gif
>fast forward 7 years
>attempting to get neetbux
>they look at my records and shit
>see my iq and mental evaluation
>tell me to fuck off
>mfw my plan of saving up neetbux to buy some land and to build a cabin on it and live there is foiled
I lied my way through that entire evaluation.
I cant get neetbux because i lied about not being an autist.

Why do i do these things?

I hope youre shit works out tho OP
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.