[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if i dont have her in my friends list her pictures and posts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1373099982220.jpg (95KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1373099982220.jpg
95KB, 500x500px
if i dont have her in my friends list her pictures and posts wont show up normally for me on facebook right?
>>
>>37485720
No unless you are still following her or she gets tagged in a photo by a facebook friend or a facebook friend likes a random status from her

Block her
>>
>>37485720
Why do certain guys turn into soft pussies when girls don't want them? Have you not realized they are literaly children? They have nothing to offer but their pussies because they are developmentaly stunted.
>>
>>37485720
Shut the fuck up, you pussy. I'm sick of seeing guys like you complain. It's fucking pathetic.
>>
>>37486021
bet its great being a raging homosexual.
good for ya.
>>
>>37486047
Awwww, did I hurt your itty-bitty feelings? God damn it, this is even more pathetic now. Because I don't worship pussy and cry about some random roastie, I'm a "raging homosexual". I'll remember that.
>>
i really want to die hey hey
lol
>>
not to mention that i have a fake account
>>
>>37486098
>They have nothing to offer but their pussies because they are developmentaly stunted.

oh, seems I made a mistake, you are right anon, you are not a raging homosexual, you are just one of those pathetic MGTOW fags.
>>
>>37486221
>all this namecalling and no arguments
I hit a soft spot, now didn't I? And no, Einstein, I'm not a MGTOW. All I'm saying is that you're going soft for some roastie who WILL NEVER LOVE YOU. Meanwhile, she's enjoying herself, not giving you a single thought. Probably gonna bang a couple of dudes throughout her life. Call me what ever you want, at least I understand how women work and only use them for sex. Works breddi gud when you have a BBC and live around a bunch of white girls.
>>
>>37486300
>all this namecalling and no arguments
>having a rational conversation with someone that believes this:

"They have nothing to offer but their pussies because they are developmentaly stunted"

nah, you really are a faggot after all.
>>
>>37486333
>still ignoring my arguments and denying the fact that she's not worth it and will never like you
>still ignoring the fact that she probably lusts for men, just not you
>still ignoring the fact that she spreads her legs for other guys but not you
>still caling me a faggot
>>
>>37486366
again, this is what you believe:

"They have nothing to offer but their pussies because they are developmentaly stunted"

you opinions are irrelevant.
>>
>being social enough to use facebook
>>>/soc/
>>
>>37486047
>being this buttmad
You deserve it. I hope the pain of knowing your oneitis will never be yours sticks with you for a long time, because you deserve it.
>>
>>37486382
>repeating my argument back to me and saying "this is what you believe" (grand revelation btw, never knew that was what I believed. Thanks for reminding me) and saying my opinions are irrelevant
>not bringing ANY counterarguments to the table
At the end of the day, you're the one who will never get his oneitis. Also, I don't think calling someone a raging homosexual because they disagree with you is a good argument either. Just saying :^)
>>
>>37486389
seconded. Why do normie faggots who found this board through some cloud rap subreddit think they can come here with all their girl problems?
>>
>>37486454
>At the end of the day, you're the one who will never get his oneitis.

oh is that what your ex gf becomes after you break up your oneitis?
>>
File: b51.jpg (10KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
b51.jpg
10KB, 255x200px
>>37486506
>your ex gf becomes after oyu break up your oneitis?
What
>>
>>37486530
you are making a lot of assumptions here friend.
yes there is a girl in question that is prompting these feels, but she is not my oneitis as you seem to imply.
>>
>>37486560
That sentence I replied to didn't even make gramatical sense. How is she not your oneitis? Just because you dated her doesn't make her NOT your oneitis.
>>
>>37486589
>Just because you dated her doesn't make her NOT your oneitis.
well you just answered my question,
guess she is my oneitis now then.
>>
File: IMG_9504.jpg (48KB, 492x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9504.jpg
48KB, 492x388px
>>37486300
>women are incapable of love
>but I'm not an MGTOW though
Holy fuck this is pathetic ahahaha, like at least have the balls to admit what you are you stupid faggot
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.