[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: facts people think are opinions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-05-29-16-50-59-1.png (192KB, 479x360px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-29-16-50-59-1.png
192KB, 479x360px
>life is what you make of it
>you can't choose what or who you love
>men and women are different but equal
>it's ok to be racist and tribal to each other
>christianity is objectively good
>science can only take you so far
>it's ok to have faith in something you can't exsplain
>>
>>37484585
>>christianity is objectively good
How is it any better or worse than the other religions?
>>
File: image.jpg (216KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216KB, 1200x1200px
>>37484585
take out the racist line, and replace it with
>you can't choose who loves you
and you've got a legit little green-text advice block
>>
File: laughs.jpg (72KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
laughs.jpg
72KB, 800x800px
>>37484603
haha way to miss the mark and betray your biases lmao you fucked up and you're done for you pseudo atheist muslim heretic. May as well go stab someone I hear your friends are doing that. Has anyone ever btfo themselves so quickly if we don't count Kathy Griffin?
>>
>>37484603
What other religion has droven society like it has Christianity? Don't get me wrong,as a full blown satanist i hate Christianity,but i do respect it and understand we would not be were we are as a society technologically or ethically.
>>
>>37484666
holy shit dude, you watch a lot of Fox News don't you?
>>
File: laughss.jpg (166KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
laughss.jpg
166KB, 320x480px
>>37484693
>I can't think for myself so no one else must either!

I don't watch the news son. I'm not a sixty year old.
>>
>>37484727
It doesn't matter what ideals you have,if you use an ad hominem attack you are an idiot.
>>
>>37484675
you should read a book you dumb nigger, if it wasn't for a certain Middle East religion we in the West would have lost all the great advances in Math and Science that the Ancient Greeks & Romans gave us and which were obscured during the Dark Ages because of the Christian Church and its ass backwards dominance over society

>forgetting the Church put Galileo to death for daring to suggest the earth was round and revolved around the sun
>>
>>37484767
what's your verdict on the intelligence of people who can't read though?
>>
>>37484773
that's fake news, fuck off secular scum
>>
>>37484727
Okay it's not Fox News, it's a certain Richard Spencer isn't it? Everything pretty much clicks to an Alt Right ideology
>>
>>37484773
Its always been a holy war. We made those adversaries. Without Christianity there would be no muslims or jews. So there you go.

>>37484784
They should experience british imperialism and get caught up with the times.
>>
>>37484675

(((Christianity))) has stiffled scientific progress in the western world for a good 500 years.

Without christcucks, we would already have reached the stars.
>>
>>37484812
>he likes christianity he's got to be one of those evil alt right nazis

top lmao, you are providing a useful service of amusing me greatly. Is it so unbelievable to you individuals exist that don't need reporters to filter the truth for them? I am quite capable of staying appraised without having to rely on people telling me what to think.
>>
>>37484585
>>37484585
I agree with this all, except the Christianity part. Too much bad has been done in the name of something "objectively good". Things are judged by actions, not intentions.
>>
>>37484585
>it's a thinly veiled christfag reeeing thread
>>
>>37484585
You finished strong, but that first one is opinionated bullshit. Life was around long before you or I, it is not what we make of it.
>>
>>37484864
I don't think the Alt Right is evil but it's fine, believe in Christ and all that stuff, if it comforts you, right?
>>
>>37485056
It really isn't though. You can ethier have a good time or you can let your misery get to you. That is all there is to it. Life is amazing,even the suffering and brutality that accompanies it.
>>
>>37484727
your opinion is autonomous and you're an edgy faggot
>>
>>37485681
Thanks. I have learned the error of my ways and i will now proceed to fuck off because i am a big doody heady poop brain.
>>
>>37484666
>>37484727
>rebuildfag is a retard
gee who would've guessed
>>
>>37484675
Christianity was the least detrimental but that doesn't mean it is good or for that matter not archaic.
>>
>>37486058
But is that your opinion or is that someone elses?
>>
>>37484773
>he thinks Galileo was put to death
>he thinks it was about heliocentrism
>he doesn't know that Galileo was an edgelord who wrote troll fanfiction about the Pope
>he doesn't know that without the Middle Age monasteries endlessly copying stuff by hand, we'd have lost the knowledge of the Ancients
>he's never read Augustine
>>
>>37486120
I'd say being white nations was a greater factor than being Christian lead to social progress, there were plenty of brown and black christian nations that weren't anywhere near as prosperous.
>>
>>37486273
That is understandable and i guess i should change how i look at that,in a way.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.