[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: 1445707325092.png (806KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
1445707325092.png
806KB, 1001x823px
>be me
>1 hour ago
>date night at gf's house
>live with strict mom
>she wont let me spend the night with her
>me and gf cuddle
>it's 6:30 pm
>set alarm for 7
>we sleep through alarm
>i wake up at 9
tfw I would've slept with her all night long if I hadn't woke up

thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwnoNVOj1Fs
>>
Howard get out.
You dont belong
>>
>it's another episode of constant irritability which inevitably ends in me taking it out on my friends
They deserve a better friend than me. I'm such a fucking asshole sometimes, and I hate that I make other people feel even a little bad or make video games we play together less fun for them. I'm just such a fucking garbage person in general actually. Everyone I know deserves better.
>>
I'm in love with a whore, it really fucks with my head because I'm always thinking about her while she's probably getting some dick elsewhere.
>>
>It's been almost two weeks since I've seen here

We had a good time, she tried to hit me up again, but I was feeling really depressed and wanted to be alone. Now I really regret it. I'll try to see her tomorrow, but I doubt it.

>>37484782
This is the worst feel. It's as thought she'll sleep with anyone but you.
>>
>>37484868
What sucks is that we've messed around before but never actually fucked. It was such a tease, there were times that I would be trying to take her clothes off or whatever then she would deny me. So many mixed feelings with her.
>>
File: post modern pepe.jpg (107KB, 675x559px) Image search: [Google]
post modern pepe.jpg
107KB, 675x559px
>>37484782
>>37484868
>>37484990
You post in a really irregular format.

Anyway, if she is a whorish person, and plays hard to get with you (without straight up rejecting you), that probably means one of two thing. Either you're friend-zoned and she's being a whore (so just move on), or she likes you in more than in just a sexual way.

If you think it is the second option, you should be more assertive, in a charming/masculine way, but not in an aggressive way. You don't want to scare her off. Remember she's probably not used to long-term relationships.

Take it slow, but make sure you're always on her mind. And don't get friend-zoned.
>>
>Ask a girl out
>She says yes
>Everything goes well
>Go out on a few more dates
>She stays over the whole weekend
>Starts to drift off after that
>Finally tells me shes seeing other people
>Ask her why
>"Its creepy how clean your house is and the way you cooked each meal instead of ordering out was weird. Its like your somebodies wife."

What am I even supposed to do with that? ;_;
>>
>>37485120
It might be a bit of both to be honest. She has mental issues and she makes it clear with everyone that shes not about committed relationships. I cut her off for several months, she made several attempts to get me back, like literally begging me to see/talk to her. I gave in because I realized I'm still miserable without her in my life.

She told me that she had feelings for me in the past but it was never totally clear. She's either really clingy or extremely distant. We haven't done anything intimate or sexual in months but the other day she laid down beside me and started cuddling with me. I dont know what she wants or what to do, sometimes I think it would be best if we never met in the first place.
>>
>>37485237
>be anon's gf
>reject anon because he can cook and clean and I can't do shit

find yourself a better gf
>>
>tfw wake up every day, turn on the news, and see Trump did something incredibly stupid yet again
Why? Why did we do this to ourselves instead of electing somebody competent like Jeb Bush? I just want to die.
>>
>>37485256
From what you're saying, she reminds me of a girl I used to know.

It sounds like you are the rock in her life. You have to be cautious, because if you are too direct she'll break it off. But if you don't make it clear to her what you want, she will never make a move.

No matter what happens, that would be a turbulent relationship, at least to begin with.
>>
File: 1492758256751.png (49KB, 246x228px) Image search: [Google]
1492758256751.png
49KB, 246x228px
>>37483961
why do you post this here? as cruel b8?

get out normie, get the fuck out.
>>
>>37485269
She was the first one to go out with me in 2 years. Its hard to just "find" a better girl.
>>
File: rock collection.jpg (100KB, 700x780px) Image search: [Google]
rock collection.jpg
100KB, 700x780px
>>37485256
>>37485328

forgot to mention:

Because she is going to you for safety and stability, you should try to exemplify why she needs you. Maybe cut her off for a week, then hit her with your best "calm and confident" impression.
>>
>>37485362

I don't know you, or what you've got going for you, so I don't know how to respond to that.

I find that so long as I'm myself, and I talk to anyone I think might be interesting, I get a lot of attention.

Just get out there. Take a chance. The worst that can happen is you find someone you're not compatible with, and have to find someone else.
>>
>>37485365
Ever since we reconnected I've been really distant. I act differently around her now, it feels like old times but its a little different now.

Nowadays I barely text her, she always hits me with double and triple texts and usually replies quickly. She wants my attention but I dont give it all, I kinea like it this way. Not sure what cutting her off will accomplish, I've already done that.
>>
>>37485237

Rejected for cooking and cleaning? The fuck?

I won't allow you to have any of that shit, dumb bitch was making excuses, don't change yourself.
>>
File: liam-neeson-008.jpg (39KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
liam-neeson-008.jpg
39KB, 460x276px
>>37485503
Then it sounds kinda like it's on you're end. You don't need to win her over, so much as decide whether you want her to begin with.

I don't know if I can help you here. You have to make that call.

Do you want to be with her? Do you think about more than just her body? Would you be willing to take a punch for her? Do you feel anything when she smiles?
I think you already know the answer to these questions, and to the question of whether you like her as more than a friend. Now you just need to come to terms with it.
>>
>>37485653
Well never together as bf or gf and I can accept that, but something more than friends is good with me. Who knows maybe 10 years down the road we can be something like that. I love her, she's crazy but I'm crazy too, her and I very compatible we share the same passions and everything. So yes I love and care for her she's one of the single greatest influences on my life. Thanks for listening anon. I need to work on myself before I can bring any of this up to her.
>>
>>37485237
>"Its creepy how clean your house is and the way you cooked each meal instead of ordering out was weird. Its like your somebodies wife."

God fucking damn it. So by now its not only odd to facepalm at girls who are unable to do the simplest cooking but you are also 'creepy' when you can do it yourself?
>>
File: blue code pepe.gif (359KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
blue code pepe.gif
359KB, 640x636px
>>37485749
Good idea anon. I don't see why you wouldn't express your feelings to her, if you love her, but I understand feeling hesitant before making such a large decision.

May Kek be with you, Anon.
>>
>>37485763
I guess it was the stuff I made. I made chicken bake one night and steak and potatoes the next. I can only guess she expected frozen pizza and take out.

>>37485564
Well its not the first time I've had a girl say I'm best suited to be a house wife. Its just the first time that it was used as an excess to fuck off.
>>
>>37483961
Posting normie feels on r9k is like farting in an elevator.
>>
>>37485853
>Well its not the first time I've had a girl say I'm best suited to be a house wife.

It's the mark of the beta. I have it too, I've been told multiple times I'd make a great husband, which is girltalk for unfuckable until she's ready to "settle down".

Life just isn't fair for some, don't lose your way.
>>
File: 1496211745219.jpg (372KB, 1000x1254px) Image search: [Google]
1496211745219.jpg
372KB, 1000x1254px
>sitting in my room
>suddenly feel this weird wave of depraved sadness hit me
>i look into the mirror
>I'm not the same, my face is hollow, my eyes are big, my body is sunken in, and I'm slightly crouching

why do i experience this (this hasn't been the first time)
>>
>>37485909
But "wife" is significantly different than "husband." If anything I think its worse to be called a good house wife since no girl wants one.
>>
>>37485953
Well, mirrors work by redirecting light back from the source into yours eyes.

So when you look in a mirror, what you're experiencing is seeing you strange face and body having light reflect off it and back into the mirror.
>>
>>37486024
i disagree, the shape i saw was not me. It was horrible to look at. and it's not just that, I've looked into a mirror and been suddenly placed in rooms. It's making me fucking insane and the lack of socialization i get is making it worse
>>
>>37485866
The one who did it is the only one who enjoys it?
>>
File: ozarkstory.png (232KB, 980x3044px) Image search: [Google]
ozarkstory.png
232KB, 980x3044px
>>37486051
This sounds like hallucinations caused by deprivation of something needed by humans to survive, and/or a troubled mind. That, or it could be something paranormal, in which case go to /x/.
>>
>>37486244
I've been hearing voices and seeing shadow people too, I'm not sure what exactly is going on. But I am willing to admit that it could be any option you mentioned
>>
>>37483961
>been working at a local infosec firm for the past 7 months
>have a female coworker
>we work the same shifts in the SOC so we talk a lot
>get to know each other pretty well
>she seems to be pretty comfortable around me now
>start developing a crush on her
>want to ask her out, but I can't
>company policy forbids romantic relationships or so I thought,
I can't find the policy where I read that now

>she's also pretty good friends with most of the other people in the office
>small company as well so word will spread like wildfire
>even if I did work up the guts to ask her out, she would probably say no which would make things awkward
>stuck between not wanting to embarrass myself and wanting to ask her out

I've been trying to ignore and avoid her when I can, but it's hard when we work the same shifts. I think it's also pretty obvious I'm trying to avoid her, e.g. deliberately avoiding walking past her desk and putting on headphones when she comes into the office. Right now I'm basically trying to convince myself the risk is not worth the reward, but it's not working. I kinda just want to spontaneously ask her out with no pre-planning just to get it off my chest and move on.

Also, this is probably just my head fucking with me, but I'm starting to think she might be kinda into me despite her being out of my league
>always happy to see me
>always asking about my day/personal things
>makes a point to say bye every night
>always sits next to me during meetings
>has bought me dinner a couple of times
>seems to enjoy talking to me
>always apologizing for minor things
>seemed like she had something to ask me today when I left when she said, "Hey, do you, um...um...have a nice weekend!"

Like I said, probably my head misinterpreting things. Also, her increased friendliness this week is probably from the huge favor I did for her last week.
>>
File: 1496104452445.jpg (248KB, 525x2541px) Image search: [Google]
1496104452445.jpg
248KB, 525x2541px
>>37486414
Go to /x/ now, they will sort you out. But don't take everything they say at face value.

Then, after creating your thread and perhaps discussing it, go to bed as quickly as possible. If it isn't night time, eat a large meal and spend a few hours doing nothing. Tomorrow morning get up as soon as you awaken, and spend the entire day introspecting on how you interact with your surroundings. Then eat a large meal and go to bed.

If it isn't fixed, see a therapist.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.