[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F E A R

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2014.jpg (377KB, 2048x1390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2014.jpg
377KB, 2048x1390px
Post you most irrarional fear
Ill start: pool drains and anything mechanical underwater (wave piol grates etc...) scare the hell out of me
>>
Its called submechaniphobia I believe
>>
>>37483311
your mother lied about going thru menopause and she has my child.
>>
File: IMG_1993.jpg (46KB, 480x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1993.jpg
46KB, 480x456px
>>37483333
That bitch lied again
>>
Things that were once on fire suddenly reigniting.
>>
>>37483311
One day, while taking a shit, I'm going to push too hard and turn myself inside out.
>>
The insides of buildings, like crawlspaces, or if there's a gap in a wall and you can see the pipes and conduits inside
It has to be a deep hole though
>>
>>37483311
Fish, ceiling fans that are off unnerve me, my window being open or at least blinds being up, legitimately have nightmares of my window being open. I always have it locked, and thick drapes covering them. Getting jumped in a public bathroom even though that's never happened to me. Space because that shit is full of scary things wanting to kill us, as well giving me terrible existential crises. Though suppose that's not too irrational. All I can think of off the top of my head.
>>
>>37483311
this is me, i have no idea why but that stuff always scares the living fuck out of me... especially if it's moving or electrified in any way
>>
>>37483311
>irrational fear of trying to improve myself
>fear of talking to normies
>fear of getting friends
>fear of taking depression pills because they would make me someone else
>fear of doing drugs and alcohol because my neurones might die
>>
>>37483372
>what's with cat pics and paedophiles?
>>
File: dank.jpg (59KB, 510x489px) Image search: [Google]
dank.jpg
59KB, 510x489px
>>37483311
>be me
>always forget I hate heights
>get in a glass elevator to a revolving restaurant
>big mistake
>there's only one stop and it's at the top
>make it through by closing my eyes
>figure I may as well stay now that I got myself up there
>see menu prices
>immediately get back in the trauma elevator and leave
>>
File: pool cover 3.jpg (11KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
pool cover 3.jpg
11KB, 320x240px
>>37483311
here's a picture of a pool drain without a cover
>>
>>37483311
I have a fear that somebody want's to stick a needle under my nail. Like people are walking around with needles waiting for me.
>>
>>37483311
Are you kidding? Opossums are cute! I got to hold a few baby opossuns once. They were so sweet.
>>
Water jets in pools and hot tubs.
>>
Moths. Big. Hairy. Moths.
>>
idk if it's really irrational but I'm worried that society will collapse before I want it to
worst case scenario it happens before the summer ends but the way I want my life to go it'd be best if it doesn't happen for 4 years
>>
>>37483311
Lawnmowers.
>>
File: spoopy ocean.jpg (78KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy ocean.jpg
78KB, 600x315px
Thalassophobia, anything to do with bodies of water (including pools) terrifies me.
>>
>>37484067
you should watch "open water"
>>
>>37483333
quads CHECKED

oregano
>>
being put in an aware but completely vegetative state where I cant die.
thankfully my dad has talked about having me mercy kill him in similar situations so he might do me the same courtesy.
speaking of mercy kills, I once ran over an opossum that was spewing massive amounts of blood on the road.
>>
File: 1470955216357.png (27KB, 251x404px) Image search: [Google]
1470955216357.png
27KB, 251x404px
Mirrors.
Fuck. Mirrors.

I always have this fear that when i look into a mirror, I'll see some shit behind me, then turn around to see nothing. Probably watched too many ghost/horror movies growing up.
>>
Any moth larger then maybe the three or four smallest types. Anything larger then my thumb just absolutely paralyses me.

Also space. I find it facinating and would love to learn more about space, planets and stars. But something about seeing space or planets fills me with a blind unreasoning dread
>>
My fear is that one day I'll find out my life really was the Truman Show.
>>
Fear of rubbing dry skin against syrofoam, styrofoam on styrofoam, dry cardboard on cardboard, styrofoam on cardboard
Thinking of the sound those styrofoam placeholders make when rubbing against the inside of a cardboard box gives me the heeby jeebies
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.