[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>perusing /r9gay/ on my phone while at a family event >grandma

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1463128340118.png (505KB, 700x821px) Image search: [Google]
1463128340118.png
505KB, 700x821px
>perusing /r9gay/ on my phone while at a family event
>grandma walks behind me

uhh
>>
>>37483300
kill --------me--- faggot
>>
she saw me typing really lewd stuff btw

>>37483383
>kill --------me--- faggot
NO
>>
>>37483300
>idly grindr while stuck on a big vacation with the extended family
>find my hot cousin on it
>we both have a lol about it
>both in the closet and had no idea the other was a fag
>start """jokingly""" sending flirty messages back and forth
>soon escalates to outright sexting and swapping dick pics
>end up making out and trading BJs in the fukken laundry room
>spent the rest of the trip sneaking around and dumping loads in each other every chance we got
>so fucking horny and reckless about it, basically a miracle we didn't get caught
>>
>>37483995
wait I've never used grindr before can you explain this?

will people realize I'm a homo if I download it
>>
File: IMG_3394.png (573KB, 1506x3976px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3394.png
573KB, 1506x3976px
Fuck off homo recruiters
>>
>>37484148
HEY BARNEYFAG THIS GUY'S A BRONY

HE USED A PICTURE OF PINKIE PIE

WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT
>>
>>37484098
you can see roughly how close people are on the app. so he showed up as being very close by, and combined with his profile pic (didn't show his face but his body was pretty recognizable) it wasn't hard to figure out.

I think you can turn that feature off, if the app even still has it. it's been a while since I used it.
>>
>>37483995
Did you guys actually fuck, or was it just lots of blowjobs? What's your relationship like these days?

I've fooled around with one of my cousins a few times... but he's "straight" and repressed, so it's pretty much just him letting me suck him off now and then without doing anything in return. Frustrating... I only put up with it cause he's fucking hot and has a great dick.
>>
>>37484530
yeah we fucked too. we're both vers so we had no problems taking turns on top/bottom.

we don't see each other much outside of family events and stuff, but we still fool around when we get the chance. he's out of the closet now and has a bf/fiance, so the last time we hooked up it was a threesome (my first ever) which was fukken great. hoping to get another chance this summer maybe.
>>
File: [autistic screeching].jpg (27KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
[autistic screeching].jpg
27KB, 312x312px
>>37484188
have one of his boyfriends spam the thread to death
>>
>>37483995
>>37484716
fuck off normalfag
>>37484148
fuck off spamfag
>>
>>37483995
anon I don't wanna install grindr on my Google play account

do you have an apk
>>
File: 1484196319158.png (657KB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484196319158.png
657KB, 920x720px
>>37483995
actually holy shit wtf am I doing

No fuck you I'm not installing grindr I can't believe I was about to do that
>>
>>37483995
post pics of your cousin
desu
>>
File: 1487512360223.jpg (44KB, 418x529px) Image search: [Google]
1487512360223.jpg
44KB, 418x529px
>tfw not gay but know for a fact that I would probably do gay shit w/someone if it also meant a meaningful relationship because it would feel nice to be wanted and to be physically affectionate with some for an extended amount of time for the first time in years
>>
>>37485900
men are better at relationships especially the kinda guys who would be down for a gay relationship

but if you say you aren't gay would you really be able to be physically intimate with a guy?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.