[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do robots have any friends? what's it like? how to make friends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1492504891419.jpg (129KB, 498x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492504891419.jpg
129KB, 498x960px
do robots have any friends?
what's it like?
how to make friends?
>>
>implying we're not all friends on this board
Come on my dude.

What are you looking for in a friend, though?
>>
i made all my friends through school or work
>>
>>37482517
I just want someone to spend time with.

I'm starting to get really sick of being alone all the time.
I had friends a long time ago and I remember liking it
>>
Are you in school or uni. Also try to find a r9k discord that has people in your city/state I met a group of people though a r9k discord and now I meet up weekly `they actually want me there` its a good feeling.
>>
File: 1444117037169.png (225KB, 497x724px) Image search: [Google]
1444117037169.png
225KB, 497x724px
>>37482563
I can't promise I'll be able to spend a lot of time with you but if you wanna say hey, swap a story or two maybe tomorrow since I'm gonna be headed to bed soon.
[email protected] is my throwaway

Goes for anyone. Not just OP.
>>
>>37482593
I'm graduating hs in a couple weeks and starting college late August.

I'm kinda worried about summer because I'll have 2 months with nothing to do and no one around
>>
>>37482632
Collage should be good if you play it well, try to come off as a loveable scamp. `thats what I did and people love me`
>>
>>37482768
How do you do that?

What specific behaviors and affectations do you adopt?
>>
>>37482825
Being cute, slightly strange and silly. (I can't really describe it considering its just my standard behaviour)
>>
"friends"?, maybe like three over the years
friends?, don't think so
>>
>>37482486
I used to in college
>Really only got 2 and one of them was a roommate
but after graduation we just drifted apart. Just stuck in parents house in the middle of suburbia working a dead end job and jerking off online. Too much anxiety to go out on a regular basis. Plus when all your co-workers are basically underage or under 21, there is no dating chance possible and it is annoying to hang out with people that much younger than me for a prolonged time.
>>
I have acquaintances that I meet sporadically, but no one that I could truly call a friend.
>>
File: 1456388253359.png (228KB, 1192x830px) Image search: [Google]
1456388253359.png
228KB, 1192x830px
>>37482486
My only friend is my gf, has been for about a year now.
I was close to making a friend after moving to another city, he was a big black weeaboo, but he moved away. Now it's just me in a basement and my chunky trap gf. I hate normies too much to befriend them, and I can't befriend robots because I have a gf.
>>
>>37482486
>do robots have any friends?
More like acquaintances.
>what's it like?
From past relationships; time consuming, tiresome, and annoying (most of the time).
>how to make friends?
I found most of mine just by going outside into a park, cafe, etc.
>>
>>37483770
But how do you talk to random people on the streets and make it feel natural. Especially without alcohol.
>>
File: 1495315821271.jpg (17KB, 421x399px) Image search: [Google]
1495315821271.jpg
17KB, 421x399px
>>37483770
basically what they said

i hate spending time with people cause i have nothing in common with them so conversations can get kinda awkward. its really tiresome to put on a fake smile and try and talk about topics that you have in common especially when you hate someone. maybe its just anxiety or something but I always feel like they're not even my friends and just have me around so they're not completely alone. sometimes i feel like they're out to get me almost and i just cant trust people anymore because after spending time with people i feel like everyone is evil.

dont make friends, its not worth it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.