[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the answer to this? Can somebody help me out here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: TopThink.png (107KB, 676x278px) Image search: [Google]
TopThink.png
107KB, 676x278px
What's the answer to this?
Can somebody help me out here?
>>
It could depends on how you order them, but the answer is 3.
>>
>>37481600
Number 8 desu
>>
>>37481846
Wait I mean number 1
>>
>>37481813
the answer is number 3.
there is a pattern on all rows
>>
whoops >>37481900 was for op not for >>37481813
>>
>>37481600
You have three shapes, the first position is the triangle, the second is the vertical bar, the third is the horizontal bar, these are represented by the first, second, and third positions in the matrix. You have three colors, yellow (y), black (l), and blue (b).

LYL YBY BYL

YYL BLB ???

BBY LLB YLB

Only the triangle gets represented in all three colors in each row and column, so the first letter is L, the triangle is black, so the answer is 3, 4, 5, or 7.

For the vertical line, in each town and column, one color is represented twice and the other is represented once, so the vertical line must be yellow or black, so that eliminates 3 >>37481813 >>37481900 you fucking imbeciles.

Horizontal line is the same way, in each row and column, one color is represented twice and the other is represented once, so the horizontal line must be black or blue.

The answer is 7. When you show your work, do the letters thing, I think that's the way they want you to represent it.
>>
>>37482180
Like it has to be L. The second letter must be Y or L, and the third must be L or B. Only one option matches that.
>>
We're not going to get a definitive answer, are we?
>>
>>37482243
I just answered it you dick.
>>
>>37482180
That's cool and all, but each triangle carries its own color.
>>
>>37482339
No, there are only three colors to choose from. All three colors are represented once in each row and column. Knowing this eliminates all but four choices from the beginning.
>>
It's 3

Each complete row/column has a black, yellow, and blue triangle This means the missing position should have a black triangle.

Now take the yellow triangles, the vertical bar is never the same color among them. The horizontal bar is also never the same color among them.

This is also true for the blue triangles.

Of the two black triangles that exist, there is already a black horizontal bar and a blue horizontal bar. This means the missing horizontal bar should be yellow.

Doing the same for the vertical bars, the only missing vertical bar color for black triangles is blue.

So the answer is 3
>>
>>37481600
You could just google it. It's an entrepreneurial potential test offered by the founder institute. The official answer on their site is #3.
>>
>>37481600
i think it is 3 OP
>>
>>37481600
3 seems more universal/elegant because it's a correct 9th shape for any arrangement of those 8 shapes, but I think this question is a little fucked up because 7 also follows a pattern in this specific arrangement. They should both be valid answers.
>>
File: 1491576562245.jpg (14KB, 434x437px) Image search: [Google]
1491576562245.jpg
14KB, 434x437px
>>37481600
it's about finding out what's missing
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.