[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What topic do you most want to learn about?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: steyr1884_guedes.jpg (119KB, 1792x1066px) Image search: [Google]
steyr1884_guedes.jpg
119KB, 1792x1066px
What topic do you most want to learn about?
>>
>>37480541
>A bit more about history from 1890-1996
>How radios work
>How planes work
>How phones work
>How computers work
>How TVs work
>>
>>37480694
Why 1996 explicitly?
>>
>>37480541
How to find self-worth and a fulfilling life while autistic.
>>
>>37480541
all religion and politics
>>
tyrannosaurs. we know more about them than any other group of dino except birds but did t. rex have lips or not goddamnit I need to know
>>
>>37480541

Self-flagellation

oreganono
>>
>>37480824
Wait, is this a topic of discussion in today's academia?
>>
>>37480541
>What topic do you most want to learn about?
Japanese

>>37480694
I built an AM radio in a class before I can teach you how they work

Surprisingly a lot more simple than you might suspect, just coils of wire and shit
>>
>>37480713
Because that's when the last really historically significant event happened.
>>37480879
Fucking tubular! Let's get this shit started!
>>
>>37480541
how can I please my man?
>>
I really wanna learn to drive a truck even though ive only drove an automatic car

i doubt id be good at it
>>
>>37480541
The human body has always been extremely interesting to me
>>
Sailing
Nip, but don't really watch anime
More rock climbing
More about plants
>>
I want to learn how to make electronic music, any robro knows good tutorials?
>>
>>37481237
im a pretty serious rock climber. im sure you meant more real life experience but if you have any questions please ask me, id like to help!
>>
>>37480541
>biology
>space (between childhood and now the visuals of space began to frighten me)

space is the kicker, it's fascinating but I feel a deep panic looking at images of planets and the endless void
>>
>>37481241
easy bro i dont anymore but ive had a few on tv once but i wasnt great pr anything

im guessibg you only have a pc no drum machines or anything sontry fl studio

prest synths are fine but its also fun to try to make your own

try to start out making a drum beat and then maybe make some chords on a synth and then a melody or somethibg

also i like to make all the parts ob 1 pattern and them put each one on a different pattern for actually layibg out the beat

you can do it
>>
>What topic do you most want to learn about?
facial reconstruction
>>37481293
ya space is just mind boggling shit.
>>
>>37481307
Thanks, bro. There's so many buttons and options and every instrument has tons of variants.

Should I learn musical theory?
>>
>>37481078
>that's when the last really historically significant event happened
Your birth?
>>
>>37481270
>im a pretty serious rock climber. im sure you meant more real life experience but if you have any questions please ask me, id like to help!
how do I get into rock climbing?
>>
>>37481351
Do the shit out of that.
>>
>>37481353
No the release of the n64 you uneducated swine.
>>
>>37481370
most common way these days is to look up a local gym and head on over. "bouldering" is a popular form of climbing where you climb to heights of 10-15 feet and land on mats. doesnt require a partner or much know how to get started.

getting into using ropes and having a partner is really fun, and can be a great way to meet people though (thats how i met my gf). you should go in and try climbing, the people at the desk will help you out.

climbing changed the fucking shit out of my life i used to be so depressed.
>>
>>37481411
That came out in 1964, idiot. That's why it's called the Nintendo 64.
>>
>>37481332
it is, but stars man. Stars are neat. Black holes are facinating but somewhere I lost my innocent intrest and now the black, uninhibited shots of real planets and shit just triggers something animal inside me
>>
>>37481448
Ah, of course. The same release year as the Commodore 64.
>>
>>37481466
I used to be a real space fan as a child, enough to make me want to be an astrophysicist. In my career, though, I ended up finding out the micro world was way more interesting (to me, anyway) than the macro one.

The actual process of studying the micro world is more fun than the macro too.

General Relativity is really fun to learn, though.
>>
>>37481351
sam3 huy you replied to

i dont know how to play anything and dont plan on learning honestly just play with piano roll and stuff. i dont even know how to read sheet music

heres an example of stuff i made and thats just from messing around alot

https://clyp.it/gy3xkcc1?token=6602925cad53a3a2c9b21fab5c280253
>>
>>37481550
Sounds nice, mang.
Fuck it, I'll try it. I'll make a track and then I'll post it here in the future, when I'm done.
>>
>>37481582
good to hear, i got bored of it but i might make some more soon

look forward to hearing it
>>
>>37481219
Try taking Anatomy & Physiology. You'll hate learning about it after that.
>>
>>37480838
yes. every time a new study comes out the media treats it like paleontologists finally have the answer, but then there's always another refuting it
>>
>>37480541
>how to be a great game designer
>how to be a great animator
>how to be a great race car driver
>how to build robots/animatrons/and anything electrically programmable
>how to grow food and build my own house so I can be completely off grid
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.