[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nothing has really changed under trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: trump-golfing-fat-ass.jpg (139KB, 1015x599px) Image search: [Google]
trump-golfing-fat-ass.jpg
139KB, 1015x599px
I joined the memes and MAGA and all that bullshit and thought he was gonna save everyone and make everything better but my robot life is basically the same as before. fuck politics now i'm dillusioned
>>
File: tumblr_m8gu1ifZ381r44xpyo1_1280.png (386KB, 630x474px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8gu1ifZ381r44xpyo1_1280.png
386KB, 630x474px
More creamed corn, Jimbo jr?
>>
anon it's only been a few months
plus everyone has been cockblocking him the whole time
>>
>>37480047
Thing never get better anon
They could get a whole of a lot worse at any second without notice tho, you should be glad Hillary didn't win, think of the hell we would be stuck in forever after that
>>
>>37480123

True even if my life is still crappy at least we aren't in a stupid war with syria/russia
>>
I got into HVAC around the time Trump saved carrier things have been on the uptick and well the danger of getting laid off is at least delayed.
Go cry with Hillary.
>>
>>37480530
You do know that over 600 jobs will be cut in a month at Carrier with more being cut as they go through their taxpayer funded automation, right?
>>
>>37480047
How exactly did you think your life was going to get better under Trump?
>>
>>37480148
>doesn't want war
>votes republican

/pol/, everybody
>>
>>37480047

Is this the first THICC president?
>>
>>37480810
This is no /pol/ friend our board is for robots please none of that
>>
>>37480855
If you voted for Trump, you're basically on the same level as the /pol/ using, meme-loving highschoolers that somehow fell for their own meme.
>>
Trump is a lame duck.

Not for lack of trying not to be, but because the establishment does not wish him to change their status quo.

the system still wants to beat down free thinkers to create a system that is dependent on neet bux.
>>
File: yin.jpg (239KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
yin.jpg
239KB, 780x780px
>>37480896
But anon I am but a peaceful robot. We are a broken people but a people still. Please leave us in peace.
>>
>>37480951
No believe me, I'm with you. I'm not a fan of the whole politics thing all together. It's just that both Trump's campaign and his presidency has tainted the internet with political bullshit nonstop.

I know talking about it more won't solve anything, but I kinda get a kick out of seeing the dumb and/or regretful lemmings.
>>
>>37480047
I can't believe we elected a fucking yam for president.
>>
File: 1493815210301.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493815210301.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
>>37480047
Yeah, it's almost like politicians lie to get your vote.
For fuck sake, anon.
>>
>>37480047
The things that will directly effect you the most is state legislature. Every election make sure to vote on your propositions(not sure if that is the right name but that's what it's called here). For example in California we voted to legalize marijuana, of course alot of people went to vote on election day but a huge portion of people skipped voting on this, they just voted for president I guess.
>>
File: 1465353521155.jpg (52KB, 600x804px) Image search: [Google]
1465353521155.jpg
52KB, 600x804px
>>37480047

>lefty golfer

What a cuck.
>>
>>37480047
he's gonna cut neetbux, i'm excited you voted for that
>>
>>37480047

Unless you are insanely rich there was almost no chance anything Trump had planned was going to help you.

I mean what did you expect?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.