[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Would you ever kill?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1298.gif (546KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1298.gif
546KB, 384x288px
If you were to kill someone:

>Who?

>Why?

>How?

>Do you think you'd ever actually do it?
>>
>>37479962
If there were no negative consequences

Anyone is fine

To see what it feels like.

Probably not, I'm a pussy
>>
>>37479997
Forgot the how, tied up or something so I wouldn't have to deal with resistance, with a knife or some weapon like that.
>>
>>37479962
>who
Generally any Chad who has given me a lot of shit.
>why
Because he's an asshole.
>how
Probably bludgeoning with a crowbar, maybe? I'd get tracked pretty easy if I use that, though.
>do you think you'd ever actually do it?
Nah, I don't want to serve 30+ years.
>>
OP with a very large dildo for being a faggot fed
>>
>Who?
Chads, Commies
>Why?
Because they annoy me
>How?
1-3 targets: Poisoning 3+ targets: Mass shooting
>Would I?
If I'm still an anxiety ridden, KHV in the next 5 years, maybe.
>>
File: Komaeda_(18).png (95KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Komaeda_(18).png
95KB, 960x560px
>>37479962
>Who?
This one guy called "Alvise Zanon".
>Why?
Just for fun, y'know. It's not like I have a solid motive or anything.
>How?
Poisoned food, so that no one will know I did it, it would be a very stealthy thing. Basically I go at his house and I'd use my cooking skills as an excuse to offer myself to cook the dinner with his mom/dad. Then when he's/she's not watching I'd put the poison in the food (using gloves to prevent fingerprints), then I'd say I need to go to the bathroom and I'd hide the container and the gloves in his/her room to frame her/him. And then Alvise will die and his parents will witness it, and of course I'd be there with such an incredible joy of seeing my plan working out.
Then during the investigation the police would find the container for the poison and the gloves and they'd arrest the unlucky parent.
And in the end, with my plan I'd make his whole family collapse! And if that happens I'd laugh so hard!
No because he lives very far from me.
>>
>>37480301
Who's Alvise Zanon?
>>
>>37480406
This one guy, just as I said.
>>
>>37480448
Thanks.
Reaaal specific.
>>
File: Komaeda_(07).png (113KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Komaeda_(07).png
113KB, 960x560px
>>37480491
Don't worry, he is just a Mr. No - one like me and you. Why are you asking, though?
>>
>who
nobody in specifics
>why
to overlay information to those who will hear
>how
multiple ways
>do you think you'd ever actually do it
/
>>
>>37480301
Be careful with those edges
>>
>>37479962
>School shooter

>Because they are fags making everything harder for modern and future robots not the normie wanna be special type

>Torture on video so fags will see what happens to school shooter faggots

>Kidnapping the subject with a blunt object, getting him inside an abandoned place,wake him up,start filming and interrogating the subject,start torturing slowly and painfully mainly cutting sensitive parts of the body like the finger tips,keep him alive and conscious as long as i can while making him suffer, if he passes out i will wait until he wakes up again.
>>
>Who?
Myself
>Why?
Being alive is worse than not being alive
>How?
Gunshot
I am absolutely going to do it unless I die in a freak accident before I'm old enough to buy a handgun
>>
File: bateman.gif (945KB, 320x136px) Image search: [Google]
bateman.gif
945KB, 320x136px
>>37479962
Killing is easy. Hard is to let it live.

>Who?
Nobody.

>Why?
Because I want to fit in.

>How?
Avoiding guns and fights.

I hope not, but anything is possible. I know that much already.
>>
>>37479962
Wow, another FBI investigative thread! Oh yes, I WOULD KILL, in many situations and many kind of (bad) people. But I am not going to tell you anything more... not gooing to teell you... Hahaha!
>>
>>37480301
>Just for fun, y'know. It's not like I have a solid motive or anything.
You are one of the kind of people I WOULD LIKE TO KILL. And also would, if I could. People like you do not deserve to live.
>>
>>37479962
>Some kid from 7th grade named Malcom

>he was an obnoxious chode

>hit him with a nail baseball bat and blow his brains out with a mac 10

>if i was angry enough
>>
File: why.jpg (10KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
10KB, 240x250px
>>37479962
>Who?
anyone will do as long as i have something about them that angers me

>Why?
because i've been fighting this urge to kill since 2008 when i knocked out and almost broke the neck of a chad after losing my mind on the fight because of the memories of 4 years of suffering on his hands
the adrenaline of it, the weight of the punches, the surgeon precision thinking required, it sings to me almost like a beautiful lullaby

>How?
teeth 'n fists, i want to feel every blow thrown out

currently waiting on someone to pick a fight with me so i can use "personal defense" as an excuse to get it done

to be honest i think i've achieved the berserk mindset, if such a thing exists. the same desire to kill can bottle up inside myself, feels like a explosion runs through my body when i use it
in present day i can tap into this state of mind for sometime, speed and agility is boosted like fuck, pain is still there but i just don't care if i feel it or not, limitless stamina, and when it goes away i feel empty and tired,as if the need of the energy that my body was missing kicked in all at once
the best way to describe it would be like the use of NOS in cars, you can store up on that and the more you store the faster the car will go once it's activated, but it's like a bomb, it's over almost instantly.
it's fucking edgy as all fuck, but this is truly how it feels
>>
>>37480301
you sound like a huge fucking nerd glhf
>>
>>37479962
>Who?
myself
>Why?
depression
>How?
do a flip faggot
The window of opportunity has closed. I will kill myself if I make it to 44 though.
>>
>>37479962
probably u

yeah come here
>>
File: 1435222302985.jpg (38KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1435222302985.jpg
38KB, 640x640px
>>37479962
>Who?
Some big cheese at the federal reserve
>Why?
Because they fuck over everyone in the world and deserve to die painfully
>How?
idk stab them with a knife or something i wouldnt care if i got caught.
Yes if i become a failure in school which probably wont happen
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.