[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw no bf to suck my dick while browsing 4chang

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170603_122418_702.jpg (41KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170603_122418_702.jpg
41KB, 720x900px
Tfw no bf to suck my dick while browsing 4chang
>>
omg is that the chubby guy that always posts pics?
>>
>>37479429
No cause you suck him HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>37479461
yes but hes not gay he just likes brojobs
>>
this thread gave me ptsd flashbacks from when i sucked some guys huge dick behind a bin while drunk recently it made me gag so quick
>>
>>37479499
why was the guy gross or you just don't know how to suck dick?
>>
>>37479499
sounds hot its my fantasy to get drunk guys to suck my huge dick
>>
>>37479499
hot
How'd you get into that situation?
>>
>>37479522

i dont know how to suck dick & it was huge so it hit the back of my throat instantly, it's only the 2nd time ive ever done it.. it was pretty unpleasant i dont think i like it
>>
>>37479549

i went to a gay bar and as i was walking home talking to this random guy and he said he was gay and i was like nah you dont look gay i dont believe you, so he put my hand down his pants and then i told him i'd suck his dick.. its fucked up cuz it was really early in the morning but people were walking to work and i was basically on my knees sucking this guys gigantic dick in a sidestreet
>>
>>37479590
>tfw too introverted to have these things happen to me
Not fair. I'd give anything to be in your place
>>
>>37479618

just get really really drunk.. i was there by myself
>>
>>37479551
Maybe he was too rough and too big for a first time. Ah well.

I have no gag reflex so I can basically take a lengthy face fucking and it makes me hard as a rock.
>>
Is 4.7 inches good for sucking?
>>
>>37479678
We should hang out bro. I would let you suck my dick.
>>
>>37479703
put your finger inside your mouth and you'll know
>>
>>37479727
I wish I'm horny as fuck.

orrreee
>>
>>37479429
Sucking a cock really looks like fun. Too bad it's necessarily attached to a person.
>>
>>37480283
w-what are you saying....are you a serial kiler that removies penises?

yare yare daze
>>
I think it feel good to have a guy suck my dick
>>
>>37480391
post a pic of your dick bro
>>
>>37480283
The cuddling and kissing afterwards is nice though, desu.
>>
Are there actual homos on r9k?
It really just seems like you're all prison gay.
In other words, you're so desperate for some form of love/sex that you turn to other men.
>>
>>37480519
I've fapped to men but I'm not gay.
>>
File: cutest anal.webm (1MB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
cutest anal.webm
1MB, 568x320px
>>37480519
Yes.

I like masculine guys.
>>
>>37480519
lmao how delusional

any sort of attraction to men (desperate or not) makes you gay

theres nothing wrong with that, just dont say its prison gay

actual heretrosexuals even when desperate dont want affection from men, they turn to rape or disgusting females, even grandmas, and to some extent to female animals

just b urself and accept it bb
>>
>>37480407
no I'm a little self conscious besides I don't think it is very big or aesthetic.
>>37480519
I'm not interested in love or romance with a man it would just feel good if a guy jacked my dick off with his mouth, seems comfy.
>>
>>37480664
dude its an anonymous board, no on will know

just post it bro
>>
>>37480519
yes

khhv gaybot here.

so many gay relationships arent monogamous..
>>
>>37479429
i literally would if you cleaned yourself very well and trim your pubic hair
>>
>>37481153
are u a guy

pls respond
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.