[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I make shoes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Snapchat-1143407382.jpg (80KB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1143407382.jpg
80KB, 406x720px
I made a thread a while ago but it got me thinking towards actually making footwear. It was one of my hobbies I got into after being so lonely but after my depression set in, I gave up on it.

I walk around in them and they're good enough quality for people to think they're a brand name.

What would you guys like to see in footwear you fail to see now. I make prototype shoes and would love if I could make something you guys would like.
>>
Post some of your shoes, please.
>>
File: KIMG0028.jpg (990KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0028.jpg
990KB, 1440x2560px
>>37479462
Here's one my very first crudely designed ones.

I use black leather, white leathers, denim, Suede's, cotton and a variation of other for fabrics
>>
>>37479373
Show me your best pair
>>
An original thread on /r9k/? What?
>>
>>37479534
Well that would be the original white leather with side logo image I first posted. That prototype pair 0001 I actually sold to a guy at college. On the inside I had a system for comfort I made myself and he digged them. Got a good 60 bucks off them
>>
What are the soles made out of?
>>
>>37479698
Standard rubber soles, I have a friend who is able to send me sizes to the design and mold I want.
>>
>>37479373
Honestly, they don't look all that good (though better than anything I can do) , but that's still pretty cool. If it be me, I'd be way too self conscious too actually wear or sell them, but keep at it, man.
If you keep doing this an update every couple of months or so would be rad, I'd be proud to wear shoes made by a fellow robot
>>
The finishing could definitely use some work, looks a little rough. Jaggedy ass hems and that. The stitching itself looks pretty clean though. You use a machine or by hand?
>>
>>37479833
Thank you broski I will keep working my ass off for that. Would love to have robot made clothing for you guys man.

>>37479967
Thank you for the critiques bro. Taking them to heart, yes I use a machine for the stitching so that's why it looks good. I need to work harder to make good shoes
>>
>>37480101
It's really cool that you make your own shoes, familia. How did you learn to make them?
>>
>>37480187
I was feeling incredibly lonely and wanted to find a hobby to keep myself from drinking. I was mainly motivated by getting sick of seeing Nike shoes everywhere and decided to give myself a mission to make my own pair of shoes.

I found a small shop that taught shoemaking and the price was too much. (1,000 for week) class and while I didn't take the classes I asked for tips and bought the shoe last and other products they had and then started googling how to shoemake. I bought my sewing machine and then started practicing from there.

I was very very lonely so but that's why I did all this
>>
>>37479373
I will immediately order a pair, not even joking. I crave original handmade garb. Will you make me a custom pair?
>>
>>37480316
Sure I would love to design a pair of shoes for you. Here's my email
[email protected]

Tell me what you would like or rather the fabric and I'll make them, This will help me get more professionalized cause I will not let down a customer
>>
>>37480369
I'll send you an email tomorrow morning legit.
>>
>>37480686
Not a problem man
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.