[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the end game of ISIS and other violent terrorist groups?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: file.jpg (39KB, 284x346px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
39KB, 284x346px
What is the end game of ISIS and other violent terrorist groups?
>>
Whatever it is wouldn't matter if they weren't being allowed into western countries.
>>
>>37479172
Everyone converts to Islam and we live like bronze age goat herders.
>>
Convert to islam or die.
>>
They want to have their own islamic caliphate which rules the world after islamic sharia law. The IS also wants to kill all non believing muslims like these in western countries, they also say they will let you alive if you believe in God but are not a muslim, but you would be considered a second class citizien who pays extra tax and is under strict rule of the IS like the christs in the IS territory (which is definitely not that peaceful as you can imagine).
>>
>>37479172
To bring about the apocalypse (not satire)
>>
>>37479172
To eventually get the western world to attack the middle east enough so they can say to all of the so called 'moderate Muslims' "hey look they're trying to eradicate Islam! Thereby causing a third world war with the end result being a global caliphate and eternal peace.

But liberals are so dead set with their head up their ass that they refuse to accept Islam for what it really is, so Muslims keep killing more and more and more people in the hopes that liberals eventually get the clue.

I think it's funny because at some point America might just start carpet bombing the fucking place. #MAGA and shit
>>
File: 1496315917547.jpg (89KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496315917547.jpg
89KB, 600x450px
ISIS is a zionist puppet. They're trying (yet again) to pit whites against muslims, since pitting muslims against muslims didn't work.

Semitics are such a fucking cancer
>>
I'm not Muslim so please don't mistake this criticism I have toward the OP as irrational but

Are you stupid or something? I'm sure you already know the answer to the question you're asking OP. They want to destabilize the globe. ISIS fighters are simply lunatics. Not one of them could think: "if I slaughtered innocent people enough times maybe people will convert to Islam".

It's easy to see that plenty of honest to goodness practitioners of Islam are emigrating to western countries so ISIS simply wants to make sure they get as hard a time as possible once there. And morons fall for it hook, line and sinker.

Sent from my iPhone.
>>
>>37479535
For what purpose though (since I have heard of this before)?
>>
>>37479722
he's wrong. Jews using our military to bomb israehell's neighbor to acquire more land and drive more refugees into Europe. tax dollars are being used to fund it, ALL AT THE BEHEST OF THE JEW. More multicult for the goyim, as the Syrian muzzies are run out and placed into Europe, by the Jew. Meanwhile, more segregation and more territory for jews.

the USA is a jewish nation. the fact that people believe jews are white says it all.
>>
>>37479172
4 wives & qt Yazidi slave-gfs.

For the most part, ideology comes from believing everything their fringe mullahs tell them. You can see this play out in /pol/ and far right forums, as well as lefty subreddit &s far left forums, where almost everybody hangs onto every word that fringe thinkers say and don't allow any interpretation of inconvenient facts.
>>
>>37479172
the purpose of ISIS is a zero-sum game.

They believe the apocalypse is coming and will even out the field. That's why they're constantly blowing themselves up and over-extending themselves.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.