[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High school for the Insane roleplay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 12

File: Generic-Scary-School.jpg (642KB, 2048x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Generic-Scary-School.jpg
642KB, 2048x1280px
To start off and before we roleplay we need to,
>Pick a name for the school and a location (can be real or made up)
>name of students and school staff and pick who you want to roleplay as and put the name as your trip
>what grade and age you are as well as a class roster (let's keep it at a max of 12 playable students, 8 staff members including principal and vice principal,and at least one playable teacher, the rest of the staff can be played but if their's not enough people they'll be A.I's that are used as background characters that we give lines when we need them same can go for other student's that are not being played so they'll be AI's)
>what subjects and activities we will be studying
>plot and storyline (let's keep it horror themed and has to do with mental illnesses and the supernatural as well as having a generic school plot line.)
>mental illnesses and/or a unique disorder of some kind, every student must have at least one ,and for staff is optional and not required.
>teenage loves and going to prom
and finally
>given roles everyone must have a role that helps the story and plot in some way, you are free to make your own decisions, that may or may not lead to a good or bad end but you must help the story in some significant way. at the end of the game we have a graduation and the game ends.
I know that's a lot of rules be we need to at least follow some of them so the game doesn't just become a charade, I didn't pick a name for the school or come up with a plot for a reason, I want every player to be able to make their own decisions and not be forced to just read a script to a play, you make your own script and own story as you go along, that's the beauty of the game.
Now that's all settled, let's begin!
>>
>>37475700
this is gay. do you know this?
>>
>>37475725
That's your opinion, if you don't like it then don't play and kindly leave my thread.
>>
>>37475808
no. you had to know.
>>
>>37475725
It's better than every other thread on r9k right now. It is at least original content, even if it romanticizes and makes light of serious disabilities that probably shouldn't be played with in this context.
>>
>>37476004
Actually Included the mental illnesses so you could pick your own (that you might actually have irl) and maybe talk about them and see why you're like the way you are and maybe even work though them and try to over come them or cave into them. I actually have mental health issues myself so I'm not doing this just so I could make a story, also I had teenage loves as more of an optional quest line, but come on, what's a good teenage high school story without a little romance?
>>
File: 1493283189509.jpg (119KB, 621x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493283189509.jpg
119KB, 621x800px
>>37476004
nah this is dumblr tier gay shit dude.
>>
>>37476109
I don't have any sjw agenda to this, and this was meant to be a fun game for us robot's to play, and possibly discuss are mental illnesses and where things went wrong in high school, for example I have major depression and autism and never went to high school so I'd be the robot of the school that I never went too, I made this same thread last night and it was actually going somewhere and people seemed to like the idea. I don't think tumbler would be capable of coming up with anything besides roleplays that are about race issues or (lel depression and bi polar issues XDD) and/or some sort of sjw propaganda.
>>
>>37476095
I like the way your conception of it is turning out. Sorry for misunderstanding you. I'd play if people were honest about the way they feel/think as opposed to making fun of stereotypes.
>>
>>37475700
I wana be a girl named stacy with blonde hair, big tits and i want to get shot on the first day
>>
>>37476492
Well then let's get started then, and just ignore the assholes who have to say that this "gay" or "doesn't belong here" or just came in here to feel better about themselves, and maybe it's just the way I worded this or posted this that made it unattractive or not /r9k/ material, I'll have to retry again if this doesn't go anywhere, I'm a bit disappointed not gonna lie.
>>
teacher with borderline personality disorder who is really good at hiding it but secretly it destroys him inside that he isn't considered the cool teacher
Mr. Davidson
>>
>>37476700
That sounds like a good start to a horror story, make it seem like the main character is gonna be a typical blonde bimbo, but have her killed off right away and maybe have the shooter as the main character, I mean everyone is supposed to be Insane or have some major mental disorder and freaky shit is supposed to be happening.
>>
File: avatar_574e375c87d1_128.png (18KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
18KB, 128x128px
>>37476740
I really wanted a teacher who has a secret mental illness, alright we have two characters now, and a bit of story, let's keep it going.
>>
>>37476832
student with social anxiety who starts really quiet and respectful but evolves into being more and more jaded and angry and passive aggressive behavior evolves into being blatantly sadistic?
Dan
>>
>>37476895
sounds a bit like me thb, I like that idea for a student, we have 3 now but still more to go.
>>
Alright I'll be a teacher. Ms. Sylvestein, a hardassed, emotionally and socially unavailable, dignified and sometimes neurotic teacher who's trying to keep it together despite constant hallucinations that represent her fears, regrets and failures that harken back to her fucked up, "wild" druggie days as a teenager. Also an alcoholic but keeps it on the dl. Keeps all of it on the dl, actually, and that's why she tries so hard to maintain her image. Deep in denial because she doesn't know what else to be.
>>
*shoots up the school* ^(OwO^)
>>
>>37477075
that's 4,, My character is a borderline robot/failed normie who has major depression and autism, 17 and a senior, and it's his last chance to fix things up before he falls into robotdom, he's very emotionally unstable and on the verge of killing himself or someone else, let's call him Thomas. now that's 5, we're getting there.
>>
I'll be a student. Kenji Setou, Male student, aged 17, not sure what grade he would be in in american education system at his age. Has Paranoid Schizophrenia, and is obsessed with the 'Feminst Conspiracy', and thinks the feminists are trying to take over the world. Also is an alcoholic and will always find a bottle of whisky somewhere to drink.
>>
File: getcancer.jpg (19KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
getcancer.jpg
19KB, 480x270px
Name: Rayven Shinigami
Grade: 10th

Rayven is depressed. She wants to make others suffer like her. Teachers, other students, they can all burn for all she cares. Her soul burns in eternal agony. Picture related.
>>
>>37477406
you'd be in the 11th grade, and I'm>>37477075
and I forgot to add I believe the jews are behide everything, and so that's something we share in common about delusions I guess.
>>
>>37477075
Also I want her to teach English, but specialize in literary themes as opposed to linguistic mechanics, if subjects are up for discussion (English teachers were subtly divided this way at my school, at least).

I'm not very well read but I can spin bullshit interpretations out of anything, with regards to my competence at roleplaying.
>>
>>37477500
What no you're not me. My character doesn't give a shit about Jews.
>>
>>37477569
I didn't say we were the same, just that we're both delusional.
>>
I want to play Tomoko Gasai, Yuno Gasai's psycho yandere twin sister. She was given up for adoption to an abusive family and now she has PTSD.
>>
>>37477626
ok good that's 8 characters, we're half way there let's keep going anons, I like how things are going, very interesting cast we're making.
>>
I hate to advocate it because I'm not really familiar with it, but could this be a discord or something?
>>
>>37475700
bump, we've got so close let's not give up now shall we? we just need like maybe 3 or 4 more character's and a bit of story to start with and we can start the game, I'll try and think of a plot right now.
>>
>>37478211
I could make a discord of this yes, that'd actually be a lot easier because everyone would already have a name and we could even let people c use voice chat to roleplay, if this doesn't go anywhere I'll try agian but make a discord, thanks for the idea anon.
>>
File: dadadfsdfwer.png (214KB, 438x562px) Image search: [Google]
dadadfsdfwer.png
214KB, 438x562px
>Name
Nijiko Shi
>Grade
10th
>Age
>Basic info
Delinquent
Animal lover
>Disorders
PTSD
Anhedonia
>>
File: I'm sick of your shit.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
I'm sick of your shit.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>37475700

Vice Pincipal Smith

Generally intelligent but pissed off all the time from having to deal with shitheads. In charge of discipline. He keeps a watchful eye over the school. He doesn't trust anyone. Neither teachers nor students.

Deep down he cares but his caring often manifests itself as a need to "set everyone straight."
>>
>>37478625
Ok good I like, let's just get 2 more students and get this show on the road, once we have everyone I'll give the basic starting plot and start the game, adding you're character's name in your trip is strongly advised.
>>
>>37478820
im fuckin pumped
>>
>>37478766
and we have Vice Principal, let's just get one or two more students and we'll be good, and we still need a name for the school, and if anyone has a plot they'd like to share now is the time.
>>
Andrew
badly abused as a child, has PTSD and crippling trust issues
>>
File: ewrerwer.png (252KB, 436x544px) Image search: [Google]
ewrerwer.png
252KB, 436x544px
>>37478625
But she looks and acts a lot different at school. Split personalities?
>>
File: IMG_0256.jpg (40KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0256.jpg
40KB, 600x400px
>>37479013

SO IS SHE A DELINQUENT OR NOT BECAUSE IF SHE'S A DELINQUENT SHE'S GOING TO HEAR FROM ME!
>>
>>37475700
Ok name of the school is terrarium high location is UK wales cardiff.
starting plot
>it's the first school day and the buses have arrived and school is now in session, the halls are filled with all the misfits and and chads and stacys and the average joe, class has just begin with mr. Davidson as the teacher in history class,everyone introduces each other to one another and class begins. his lecture is about the birth and falls of empires that were lead by mad kings, his main subject was about mad king george and his union of the two countries England and Ireland, and his ties with the holy roman empire and etc blah blah blah, and the class is now on break and all the students are getting to meet each other for the first time.
>class roster
>stacy
>Dan
>Thomas
>Kenji Setou
>Rayven Shinigami
>Tomoko Gasai
>Nijiko Shi
>Andrew
teacher is
>mr. Davidson
Alright let the roleplay begin, every is on break and getting to know each other for the first time.
>>
>>37479455
and if anyone else wishes to make a different starting plot you're more then welcome to, I just typed what came to mind so I could get this started so it's not the best, anyone is welcome to help make the story.
>>
is standing in the corner of the room pretending to be busy
>>
>>37479369
You really think I'm going to tell you?

>>37479455
I'm putting my headphones on. Hopefully nobody bothers me.
>>
>>37479530
"Excuse me, what's your name? I don't believe I remember hearing you when the introduces were made, I have the class roster on me if you want me to add you if you ain't already on here."
>>
>>37479611
*doesn't make eye contact* I'm Dan
>>
*stands in the corner blatanly putting fingers in ass and smelling them repeatedly*
>>
Damn I'm too late to make a character. A shame, I would have been a sjw. That'd be my delusion. Aw shucks
>>
>>37479627
"Ah ok, I just got you confused with someone else then, so I won't need to add you, I thought maybe you came in late or something ha oh well, well it was nice meeting you dan. *Walks off while holding roster and making checks with all the other students in a orderly fashion*"
>>
>>37479734
o-ok
oregano
>>
>>37479710
*catch you in the corner of my eye and try to maintain my neutral facial expression towards the ground and avoid the urge to look again while being simultaneously intrigued and disgusted*
>>
>>37479455
>class break is over, mr. Davidson renter's the room ready to continue class
>>
>>37479890
*a powerful smell enters the room as i try to discreetly shake my pants leg near the corner*
>>
*I shoot up the school killing everyone then myself*
>>
i hope you fucking faggots kill yourselves
>>
File: IMG_0093.jpg (33KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0093.jpg
33KB, 500x373px
>>37479455
>class ends, and everyone goes to lunch including staff, half of the cafeteria is for the students and the other half is for the staff, everyone picks their meal and must all choose where to sit.
everyone in cafeteria
>stacy
>Dan
>Thomas
>Kenji Setou
>Rayven Shinigami
>Tomoko Gasai
>Nijiko Shi
>Andrew
>mr. Davidson
>Vice Principal Smith
>Ms. Sylvestein
whole school is having lunch let's begin.
>>
File: IMG_0260.jpg (18KB, 350x274px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0260.jpg
18KB, 350x274px
>>37480286

So, Davidson (munch, munch), Sylvestin (chomp, slurp), how long you been at this school? As you know, I only got hired here a few months ago but I can already tell something's a little odd about this place. Something feels a little off. Neither of you would know anything about that, would you?
>>
>>37480648
>yeah we keep finding human shit in the corners of some of the classrooms
>>
>>37480648
>filling in for mr. Davidson and Ms. Sylvestein
>Ms. Sylvestein"I've been here 4 years",
>mr. Davidson" littie over a year"
>mr. Davidson "yes, last year on this very same day, one of the students, her name was... uhh."
>Ms. Sylvestein "alexandra"
>mr. Davidson "right right, she went missing, and she wasn't heard from for over 3 months until the police were called, the investigation went on for months with no results,they then believe she just ran away because of a break up, one of the students say that her bf was cheating on her and that's why she was upset.
>Ms. Sylvestein "however..."
>mr. Davidson "however not everyone was so convinced,it was rumored that her bf killed her in a rage because they had been seen fighting a lot, other rumors say she killed herself when she found out he was cheating on her, but the really weird thing is.."
>Ms. Sylvestein "strange things have been happening ever since she disappeared, like the must note worthy one was the school fire on the night of the prom, it was never founded out what caused the fire."
>mr. Davidson "and all the blood in the women's toilets"
>Ms. Sylvestein but the most "shocking one was when th-"
>loud noises interrupted the conversation
>>
File: IMG_0258.jpg (16KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0258.jpg
16KB, 450x300px
>>37481488

Give it up, OP. This role play is over.
>>
>>37481701
I know was just trying to keep it alive and make it interesting, not enough people stick with it, ah well, let's just let this thread die, maybe someday I'll make one of these for a discord and that'll keep it alive and going.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.