[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She seems into me, find out she has a bf. FUCK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: kk.jpg (70KB, 404x447px) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
70KB, 404x447px
Why would a girl,

be really friendly with you
Hangs out with you 1:1
Laughs at your jokes
Responds to your text
Act like you known her for years

IF she has a BF

What the FUCK
>>
>>37475581
you're her backup plan at best.but it's more likely that she's just getting that confidence boost from you.
>>
Eh. I know that should have established early on, but maybe she really sees you as a good friend. Women assume that guys and girls can be platonic friends without romantic or sexual emotions getting in the way--and in some instances, that can be the case.
>>
>>37475612
This. There's nothing much else to it. Women are actually very simple in their ways.
>>
>>37475581
Its called being friends you sociopath
>>
>>37475612
I hope that;s the case. I told her we should get lunch sometime this summer and she was really receptive of it. I backed off pursuing her as much once I saw her post shit about her bf on instagram

Despite that she treats me well
>>
>>37475581
Two possibilities.
>Thinks you're cool and wants to be platonic friends.
Or
>Is ensnaring you by making you think she's into you so that you don't pursue other girls, and symultaneously is installing you as a backup option.

We could favoulr the simplest explanation, but let's assume the worst and say they're both equally likely.
The way you'd tell is to talk to other women, then go back and check for jelousy.
>>
>>37475771
>The way you'd tell is to talk to other women, then go back and check for jelousy.

How do I do that? We dont have the same social group, i.e., I never met any of her friends/she never met any of mine.

I do post photos and tag girls on instagram that I hang out with occasionally tho and she sees that shit for sure. Never comments / says anything about it.

Sometimes she likes my insta photos (I never post myself cause im paranoid but sometimes I post shit when i travel and she liked one of those)
>>
Just because there's a goalie doesn't mean you can't score homie
>>
>>37475972
lmao, love this
>>
>>37475581
you're the backup

you see, when a girl is dating someone, she has guys to fall back

either that or maybe she really likes the attention you give her

1) friendly = friends are friendly, doens't mean she likes oyu
2) hangs out with you alone, wow you're her friend again, so what? if shes not blowing you or giving you mad kino or kissing oyu it doesn't matter
3) laughs at your jokes? maybe your'e funny
4) responds? brah, newsflash, all girls text,t hey're on their phones 24/7, you're just another text to her ,she just talks to you. again, when the nudes come in, or even the semi nudes, ie . if she sends half shower snapchats etc , thats when you know
4) shes your friend

b
r o t h e r

for the last time , this is this fallacy i see with a lot fo guys

i had to literally yell at a friend of mine

because he told my girlfriend 'TELL YOUR COWORKER HE CANT TALK TO YOU , TELL HIM YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND' a nd i L O L 'ed and
bruh
girls can have friends

newsflash ,the boyfriends who pull the 'you cant talk to any other boys' are gthe ones who are clingy and dont last brother
>>
>>37475845
Ask her if she has friends like her that you can meet.
I wouldn't trust what you learn from one simple question like this, but it may give you a clue.

All sounds pretty simple and innocent so far.
>>
>>37476081
how do i deal with being the backup / friend? do you just go with it and keep it friendly?
>>
>>37476081
You type really retardedly
>>
>>37476210
just deal with it lol

i mean theres a difference between being that backup (which means you're considered) and being just a friend

best way to find out is to escalate
be flirty , even if not outright flirty
if you're all drinking together show some kino, normally thats just touching her on her shoulder or grabbing her from the small of her back or hell even kissing her or whatever

but don't ever ASK
don't be like 'hey can i kiss you?'
just do it

uhm , if not you can just be the friend fi you don't mind it
kinda sucks though
>>
back up or playing games with you. i had a girl do that to me at work. i knew her from middle school. everyone use to make fun of her because her face was born messed up has bad acne. i got a job she had a job there also. i was sitting eating my lunch she would walk back and forth in front of me. one time she even asked me if she wanted her number, i said yeah fine. she said are you joking i wouldn't let you out. i even put like "ugly" under her name.
>>
>>37476323
thanks mate. roger that
>>
If you had any balls you would be cucking them hard by now
>>
''why are you jealous of Chad anon? I don't care that he's taller than you and that I heard he has a big dick. Ugh, why are you so whiny and insecure? It's really turning me off. Anyways I'm gonna go hang out with Chad tonight again, don't wait up.''
If you weren't a faggot, this is what would be happening. It's actually one of my most common strategies to befriend a woman who has a boyfriend all the while making my intentions clear to her
>>
>>37476417
Even if she rejects you after you kiss her or grab her ass, but still continues to want to hang out with you, keep pulling the same shit. The fact that she puts up with someone who intends to her cuck her boyfriend is itself cucking her boyfriend to an extent, so enjoy the small victory
I'd recommend drinking with her one on one. See if she doesn't mind a bit of cuddling and groping and whip out your dick when you're hard
>>
>>37475666
best case she likes you and will swing branch to you. or she hooks you up with a cute friend of hers.

worst case she wants you to buy her shit while she fucks chad bf
>>
I'd recommend making her cheat, it's super easy to get consistent pussy when she has a boyfriend to let out all her bitching on and spend money on her. All you have to do is give her dick and be the fun guy.
You don't want to date a girl like this anyways, that has back up boyfriends
>>
>>37475666
She was receptacle to the D and doesn't give a shit about her boyfriend. If she was gonna friendzone you she would have said ''okay but ONLY as friends because of my boyfriend''
>backing off because of a boyfriend
This isn't alpha male behaviour. Like it or not women are animalistic and respond to primitive signs of being an alpha male like being dominant enough to want to make her cheat
>>
>>37476982
ok, i'll invite her to lunch sometime soon.
>>
>>37476982
>''okay but ONLY as friends because of my boyfriend''
And even when girls say this it doesn't mean much, depending on how strictly she says it and the tone BUT the fact that she didn't say this says everything
She's easy cheating pussy
Start showing dominant alpha behaviour, it's natural to cuck less dominant men
>>
>>37477052
Just so she doesn't get any ideas like she might have power over you, I'd try to make her think you are getting pussy on the regular with or without her, and maybe even lead her to believe that this why you were too busy and uninterested in her earlier

Your lack of interest might work as an advantage. She's probably wondering why you didn't jump on the first sign of easy cheating pussy. Maybe, in her mind, you have a lot going on for you so you could only just now make time
>>
>>37477183
Good idea. 36282
>>
>>37475581

Cry me a river.

Why would a girl touch you, make out with you, and let you play with her pussy when she has a bf?
>>
>>37476982
>just because the court is crowded doesn't mean you can't take a shot
>>
>>37475581

She's lining you up in case. Find out if she has ever been single before or if she has a history of just going from one branch to the other.
>>
>>37475581
I'm in the same situation, friend.

I have no idea what to do either. I had a chance to ask her out but didn't know how to and i didn't want to loose one of my few friends if she said no.
>>
This one girl at my job is exactly like this. Making sexual jokes and touching my hand and shit. She knows I'm into her, but I'm not taking the bait. She does this around her BF too if we're in a group hanging out. I think they just do it to entertain themselves.
>>
>>37475581
Maybe she wants a friend, you shitlord.

On a serious note, women aren't very rational. She may not even be aware of the stuff she does. How do you compare to the bf
>>
talking to a girl now like this, except she doesn't have a bf. If I get cucked I'm killing myself
>>
>>37479299
>maybe she just wants a friend
Assuming that's the case, how does being on the receiving end of this make some of you feel? Is it annoying or frustrating?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.