[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1496377967294.png (881KB, 1392x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496377967294.png
881KB, 1392x720px
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ICEBROS WE CANNOT LET THIS GO ON

COMMENCING TODAY, WE GATHER AND MARCH TO TESLA HQ AND BURN IT TO THE GROUND

OUR HUMILIATION HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH

ARE YOU WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>37475514
I don't care about cars
>>
>>37475542
more specifically why do people care about cars going fast? You generally can't drive nearly that fast anyway.

t. cheap 2001 econo-box
>>
>>37475645
>more specifically why do people care about cars going fast

Because faster > better.

Duh.
>>
>>37475514
apart from picking up stacys having a expensive car is worthless. you pay more tax/insurance/petrol and cant even go fast 90% of time.
>>
>comparing electric to combustion
>>
>>37475514
>0-60
>2.2 sec
Would most people pass out from the g's?
>>
>>37475645
It's true about top speed, not so about acceleration. If you have good acceleration, you can do a whole lot more overtakes, and you can overtake more safely. Of course, 0.3s wouldn't matter much on the roads, but a shitbox does 0-60 in maybe 15-20s, the average modern saloon 7-10s, cheaper sports cars around 5-6.
>>
>>37475694

Not only that but you'll look ridiculous in 20 years showing off your "new" car when it will look like a typical Honda civic shitbox.
>>
>>37476242
Most overtaking that people do isn't necessary though. I can't count how many times I've had someone rev his engine, race past me, and we wind up stopped in traffic or at the next light and he's one car length ahead of where I got to going at a constant speed. Cutting people off is a big contributor to road rage, and can cause traffic jams - since the guy you passed often has to brake.

The roads would be a much nicer place if people would just chill out and not be in such a huge hurry.
>>
>>37476339

>some aasshole in a giant truck tries to pass me
>speed up
>he speeds up more
>match him again
>turn to look, he's visibly pissed and mean mugging me
>shit eating grin as I punch the gas and roar past this guy in my shitbox doing at least 100mph
>can almost hear his cries of frustation
>can hear his engine roar as we match speed again
>far off I spot a white glint
>hit the brakes and take my turn, drifting this fucking boat of a car perfectly
>he keeps going well over 100, see the cop lights flash up and give chase while I drive the rest of the way responsibly back home
I know it was dangerous and stupid but I couldn't help it. Shit had the adrenaline pumping so hard I got a boner and fapped right when I got home.
>>
>>37476339
When you do overtake, you either get stuck or you don't. When you don't overtake, you 100% do get stuck. Obviously you have to adapt to the traffic, but on the roads I drive on, overtaking is clearly the way to go. Trips would take a good 30-50% longer if I didn't. It also isn't any worse on fuel consumption, because most people are morons that brake and accelerate in the stupidest ways for the stupidest reasons. On clear roads I do 120kph consistently, then roll for kilometers before entering towns, you can't do that shit when you're following a column of five random cars.
>>
>>37476581
well yeah it's one thing if you're stuck behind a bus that goes slowly and stops all the time. That's fine. But most of the passing I see people do is just to keep doing their retarded braking and acceleration patterns.

Light turns red some distance ahead of me, let off the gas and slowly start to decelerate. Guy behind me changes lanes, guns his engine, races past me, then brakes hard at the red light. He just spent more gas and put more wear on his brakes than I did so he could spend 15 seconds sitting stopped at the light instead of coasting up to it. I see someone do this literally every time I go out.

I bet part of this is we drive on different roads. I'm on multi-lane suburban arterials and major interstates, it sounds like you spend a lot of time on two-lane semi-rural roads.
>>
>>37475834
Most people pass out when it auto drives you into a tree
>>
>>37475514
Tesla literally gives away their patents.
Just put your energy into building your own cheap cars.
>>
File: 1954-Buick-Skylark.jpg (34KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1954-Buick-Skylark.jpg
34KB, 600x300px
Teslas are for fags tho

The only acceptable car is a really old car, like from the circle light age
>CIA can't control it
>looks really cool
>impresses everyone
>no need to wear the cuckbelt
>what more could you want
>>
>>37475686
Your symbol. Fix eet.
>>
>>37475514
>more expensive!= better
>0-60 what the fuck
>>>/o/
>>
>>37475514
Having a bugatti is more like a status symbol, 90% of the owners dont even use it for the performance
>>
>>37475645
>You generally can't drive nearly that fast anyway.
say that to a nigger and he'll take it as a challenge
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.