[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feeling down

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: KIMG0155.jpg (796KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0155.jpg
796KB, 1200x1600px
I feel so incredibly broken inside. Does anyone else feel this way.

It's to the point now that I am seriously considering just ending my life. I'm tired of pretending to be here, I'm depressed 24/7, I'm sad and always focusing on my failures I'm black to top it off.
>>
life sucks for a lot of people
it might get better or it might get worse
its your call
>>
File: IMG_1590.png (161KB, 940x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1590.png
161KB, 940x1200px
>>37475376
I've never felt that way but instead of committing suicide you could try to better yourself? I don't know what through, I think you'd have to figure that out yourself but you seem nice enough. Keep trying OP.
>>
>>37475376
>black to top it off
Take this from a fellow blackbot, don't be ashamed of your blackness (if that is what you were implying you were)
>>
>>37475422
Not op but thanks
U seem nice, stevenposter
>>
>>37475486
You're welcome anon. Oh. Thank you. I'm Connie poster, not sure if there is a Steven poster?
>>
>>37475422
I'll try man. I've been to therapy and tried to get help and Ive been calling back into my anger and rage, smashed half my room and broke my phone, lost my gf cause of my constant depression, work at a fucking Krispy Kreme, I'm 21 now and feel this way I don't want to spend another decade wasting time and energy other people could use for the better.

>>37475453
I've been ashamed of it since I can remember. I have envied white people and have lost my own sense of self cause of it man. I deal with it but I wish race wasn't a thing so I didn't have to say I was black or say I'm black
>>
>>37475545
When I say stevenposter I mean someone who posts pics and stuff from the show lol.
Out of curiousity, if you don't mind, what hobbies do u have
>>
Try to change your living environment, it helped me when I moved to other place.
>>
>>37475569
Hmmm, I honestly wish you the best in your endeavors. Keep at it?
>>37475596
Oh I like playing piano, singing, being with friends, and nature. Listening to it that is. Badminton.
>>
>>37475569
Why, though? Why do you envy them? I understand envying them for their priveliges, but I hope you don't envy them because you think they're better than you. I used to do that, until I got some sense (figuratively) slapped into me by learning about black history and realizing racism is bullshit and the reason I felt bad about my skin color was because I had been conditioned to do so since birth.
>>
>>37475376
yo fingerdawg how u been my man its been a long time
>>
>>37475997
Been sad man
>>
>>37475376
Im interested in why you think you are broken and what do you think it was that done it? It sounds like you are just damaged, not hopeless. Dont kill yourself op, talk to us.
>>
>>37475569
honestly whites are committing cultural suicide right now. in 30 years i think you'll look back and laugh at when you wanted to be white.
>>
>>37477643
Everyday I am envious and angry over things I try my hardest to change. I wanted to be either successful or dead. And the ladder is the more realistic option. I feel so defeated by life seeing so many other people living life better, enjoying shit I can never experience a d letting it go to my head. I wanted to work out and maybe gain confidence and it failed. Cause at the time I was doing it to get a girl I liked and when she didn't return my feelings and basically used me as a fucking friend zone pussy boy beastie I lost all fucking value in myself. Im just so bitter
>>
>>37477818
Well, I dont think there is anything wrong with your job, at least you have one. Not everyone is going to be hugely successful or wealthy. I dont even have a job, you are doing better than me. Just work on your mental health and be kinder to yourself and work on finding a new gf and forget about that other girl, you will find it easier in time. If you have done it before you can do it again.
Dont feel defeated, other people struggle more than they let on. Everyone has issues and baggage and insecurities and feels down sometimes too. I bet you are just being too tough on yourself but you shouldnt.
I dont know what to say about your race issues since im white but maybe you should try and speak to some of the blackbots around here about that stuff more or start a blackfeels or something and talk to them.
>>
>>37477818
Success isn't determined by the approval of others or society. You only you knows what you truly love, don't do shit for others, you will live a miserable life that way. Find what you want to improve on and set a goal. Plan ahead. Take baby steps. The lack of a girlfriend doesn't diminish your value as a human being. Keep working on yourself only, that way you will love yourself and trasmit that love to others. First off, work on yourself, don't dwell on the past. You're still pretty damn young, you still have a big margin for error. Tell me about yourself, what are your passions?
>>
>>37477818
Did you even go to college? You might just want to give up on climbing the "ladder" for now and save money to get an actually decent degree.
>>
>>37475627
I dont want to move without a job lined up. Know any good sites?
>>
>>37477939
>>37477929
Thank you guys, seriously man. Sometimes a guy needs to hear the truth. Being in pain won't help ma. Need to seriously work on my mental
>>37477952
I did but dropped out due to depression, I'll start going back soon
>>
>>37478042
>I did but dropped out due to depression
No wonder you're so fucking dumb. A black without a degree is completely useless for the current society. You'll be stuck with that shitty minimum wage job forever unless you actually try to do something to change that. And no, "depression" is not an excuse for dropping college. You're just lazy and chose to do nothing with your life since now you have the chance to do whatever you want with it.
>>
>>37478042
Thats good stuff, I dont know for sure but it sounds like you are just wound up and tense and not thinking straight and when you relax and get more calm you will feel a lot better.

Anytime I have self harmed, abused alcohol or thought about suicide it has always without question been when I was in an intense emotional state, like if something upset me or I was feeling extremely lonely. When I calm myself down I realise how silly I was being to think or do such things that arent in my character, I hope and bet that its like that in your case too.

Glad you feel that you can talk to r9k about your problems, we are here for you anon.
>>
>>37478151
Fuck off anon, you arent helping him. Depression will fuck you up, you would know that if you were not a normie
>>
>>37478197
Good, keep creating excuses for being a piece of shit. That'll help you alright.
>>
>>37475376
Every day of my life, OP. Nothing matters to me anymore. Probably gonna eat a bullet soon.
>>
File: Snapchat-1143407382.jpg (80KB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1143407382.jpg
80KB, 406x720px
>>37478167
>>37478151
You're both right, the mixture of kind and harshness definitely helps a lot better. You guys are fucking godsends. I had left college close to graduating because I had hard depression over my life and seeing all those people and constant thinking on how shit my social life was and how I was basically there just for a degree and the pressure I felt made me leave. I'm going to get my degree and become something I will make that effort cause you guys are fucking caring for me and I didn't really have much of that at all lately. In my spare time all I would do is be home, do yoyo tricks , play ps4 or make shoes. This is one *pic related
>>
>>37478415
It sounds like you have a good plan. You have done most of college so you will just have to finish off your last year or so anyway right? We believe in you anon!
>>
>>37475376
Use to feel the same way but a few years ago idk what happened but i just stopped giving a shit about everything, im not happy nor particularly sad all the time but well empty (ik it sounds edgy but its true)
>>
>>37475376
Where's your owner nigger
>>
I do feel this way, I just don't enjoy life at all.
I have a good job, an apartment, a car, more than enough money, etc.

I don't see the point in any of it.
Having a gf helped for a while, but she left me when I started being depressed again.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.