[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I got out today and what I saw freaking baffled me...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: fat-guy-hot-girlfriend.jpg (109KB, 859x423px) Image search: [Google]
fat-guy-hot-girlfriend.jpg
109KB, 859x423px
So I got out today... Yeah, I can't believe it too, but whatever. What I saw though is more unrealistic though... I saw, a fucking landwhale of a guy, looking about 23-25 YO, fat, long hair, shitty clothes (so he is not rich), 3/10 at best kissing and hugging a 8/10 at least sexy ass girlfriend that looked ~17 (15 is legal age here), she had those shorts that go high as her hips and expose a lot of her meat, just a walking sexiness...

Guys, HOW? My world was totally ruined today, everything I knew was a lie? And I only found out about it by getting out?
>>
>>37475013
>shitty clothes (so he is not rich)
lel what a moron.
>>
ITT: things that never happened
orrgrgr
>>
>>37475053
Except it did... Too bad I couldn't take picture because it happened in like 15 seconds, he was walking her to the train station, she got on the train, and got out on the same station as I did.

Guys... were you fucking lying all this time to me?
>>
Bro most of the shit you see on here is just a meme, yeah girls mostly prefer guys who have a six pack and have money and are white, but be honest with yourself, those guys are the minority, the %5 of the male population. There are millions of ugly ass guys out here who are scoring hot chicks. But you're a lot better off trying to become a successful person first then going for the ladies. I mean, I look at myself, at best I'm a 7/10 on my BEST DAYS. But on average I'm 5/10, but I've had chances with some real beautiful women. I'm only 20 years old, basically you just have to throw yourself out there. I can only imagine how successful I'll be with women when I'm rich and successful, oh and obtain a nice body through constantly working out.
>>
>>37475013
Take it as motivation, anon. If he can get a 8/10 QT gf, so can you.
>>
>>37475141
So... I was lied to all this time?
>>
>>37475013
>>37475047
>>37475053
these posts are proof that this board is full of underagers

anyone who isn't a teenager knows fat guys get girls all the time. I'm skinny and never had a gf so I would notice
>>
>>37475208
t. underager
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
>>37475208
OP here, I'm skinny too.

But he wasn't just fat. He was UGLY fat. You know, the kind of fat that reviews fast food on youtube in his car. Like pic related.

So it wasn't your average Chad with chub. And yeah, we skeletors are on the bottom of the barell I know that.
>>
>>37475171
No fucking shit. Believing what robots say about women is 90% of the reason you can't get it. Fucking retards.
>>
>>37475450
FUCK OFF YOU PIECE OF SHIT, you are probably bullshitting me and you are conspiracing me with some people, and you paid 2 actors to play that scene today when I got out to fuck with my brain and make me believe lies. Fuck you, I have seen through your BS!!!
>>
File: 1495904116057.jpg (103KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495904116057.jpg
103KB, 1920x1080px
>>37475013
Thought that was ProZD for a second there. Which reminds me, he has a wife now.

Honestly fuck this gay earth
>>
>>37475532
I'm a depressed fuck with a teddy bear bod and a 5incher and still have seduced qts.
Until they become sluts but that's beside the point.
>>
>>37475709
I am skinny so I am done there.
>>
>>37475450

I only come here for entertainment.
Trusting losers who never leave their rooms for advice on the world and women is nothing but a recipe for disaster.

>>37475532

Case proven.
>>
>>37475013
>15 is legal age here
um op, would you mind telling me where that is?
>>
>>37475013

>looking about 23-25 YO, fat, long hair, shitty clothes (so he is not rich),

Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg don't look rich either.
>>
>>37475762
Rephrase that

Oregon
>>
>>37475949
Skinny men or boys are D-E-A-D in the dating game. Women think of us a gay/babies. Maybe only pedo 50+ YO women would want to fuck us.
>>
Everyone is different. You don't have to have certain things (e.g. wealth, good looks, status, etc.) to attract a woman; when it comes to attraction, there are imperceptible forces at work and anyone can be attracted to you, whoever you may be, for reasons unknown.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.