[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot paying for love cannot get sex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: r9k.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
Even a robot PAYING for a gold digger woman can't get love. How is this acceptable?

Why don't we have rights?
Why do robot lives not matter?
Why are we so outcasted?
>>
I saw this shit with my mom and post about my disdain for this fat spic regularly
>>
>>37473925
You have rights.

You're not entitled to love and affection.

Forcing someone to be attracted to you/love you would infringe upon their rights.
>>
>>37473925

Whats the story behind that webm?

If she is a gold digger, she is a really shitty one.

Why should he continue giving her money, if she acts like that?
>>
tl;dw

Juan is a fat pot farmer and he can't understand why his male order bride doesn't like him and wont marry him. He spends hundreds of thousands of dollars on gifts and she refuses to fuck him because he looks like shit, he's also stupid. She does literally nothing wrong and we're supposed to feel bad for this obese goober?

>Why are we so outcasted?
Because you're a stupid boring asspie. Work out/get a job you bum.
>>
>>37474043
She is a Russian bitch. Marrying him for green card/money.

This sums up what she is about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaRkkN7MQuw

Also, almost all Russian girls are like this. Stay away from them. I dated one and watching this gave me PTSD.
>>
>>37474012

You are a fucking normie and dont belong here.

Some studies have shown, that a lack of physical and mental intimacy causes permanent degredation of the brain and ones mental state.

Depriving a class of people of affection, for whatever reason is equivalent to withholding food from them in a manner, which causes malnutrition.

Guess why there is currently a debate about whether or not the government should fund sex workers, who have engage in "sex therapy" with disabled clients.

Intimacy is acutally pretty low on the Maslow hirarchy of needs, and has to be met, before and individual can advance further.
>>
>>37474073

Why does he continue to be with her though?

If he is rich, he can just get any regular gold digger, some girls are even into those daddy vibes, even if a dude is fat (see Melania).

Just dont marry those stupid bitches and you should be fine.
>>
You can pay a woman for company, not love. If you try to bribe a women for love she'll think less of you and end up resenting you more. Women wont financial security and security.

>>37474073
Thanks hubby:)

And you know she has a 180lbs 6 foot russian Chad waiting back at home who doesn't spend a penny on her. I think after the ring they picked up a sports bra for Juan
>>
>>37474186

Remember LMS though. Women are not just attracted to the money, but the concept of a man being rich.

Thats why some girls date rich dudes, even though they might not even spend money on them. Just because of the status and social prestige.
>>
>>37473925
He should've just told her to fuck off. If she's not going to consent he's literally just throwing money away.

>>37474144
If you're trying to make a counterargument, you should start by contradicting something I said.

Just because lack of love and affection are detriments to the human condition doesn't mean anyone is entitled to them. Just because the government provides food for the hungry and medicine for the sick means anyone is entitled to that support.

And that's not even an appropriate analogy here. We're talking about conscious and intelligent life, not food. Compromising someone else's happiness by forcing them to provide love and affection for someone else is not commensurate to giving a hungry person a sandwich.
>>
>>37474186

Lol, 180lbs and 6 foot, borderline overweight, fat piece of shit.
>>
>>37474186
>russian chad

Would that be Vladimir, or Alexander?
>>
>>37474239

Sperg at me all you want to virgin you know it to be true
>>
>>37474237

Someone has to make that sandwich, it is the same with healthcare.

By saying "Healthcare is a right" one does not mean to hold a gun to a doctors head forcing him to treat a patient, but instead wants to express the idea, that society should pay for the medical expenses incurred by voluntary transactions between a patient and his doctor.

>Le "Right to Healthcare is slavery" meme.

It is the same with a "Right to sex and intimacy" for disabled and old people. Nobody is pointing a gun to a prostitutes head and forcing her to have sex with a sperg, all that is being asked for is that the government provide the funding for those services voluntarily carried out by women in the trade.

So in essence the same thing we do with care workders. Yeah, nobody is allowed to force another person, to wash them, but the government still can ensure a clean body as a right to every disabled person.
>>
>>37474073
I've cuck fucked a girl who looked very similar but she was a drunk German tourist in Canada wandering the busy streets
I was only like 5'11'' at the time and my dick was only 7 inches
She still said I was huge and she still flirts with me on Facebook a few years later
Now my dick is 7.9x6 inches and I'm 6 foot, I'm autistic though so SOMETIMES it shows when I'm nervous but I can be chad tier at times to
I'm literally the farthest thing from a normie though
>>
>>37474348

He thinks that dick size matters, if you are over 5" kek.
>>
>>37474219
You nailed it. >>37474186
Not the girl I dated wanted social status, prestige and wealth. She is a 10/10. She has turned down millionaires for her own self-interesting, either thinking she'd become one herself, or she could 'date up'.

I met a lot of Russian girls, they were all like the girl in OP.

EVEN IF you made a million, that still isn't a lot to them. You need a house in the South Hamptons, they need Louis Vuttion bags, and weekend month trips to St. Barts.

It doesn't matter your include, they can break you. What do they give you? The hottest girl in the room, where ever you go (most of these were russian models and literal 10/10s).

But what does it give you? An empty heart and an empty bank account.
>>
>>37474372
Are you a virgin? Of course it does, the most important thing is girth
Once my dick started getting good girth every pussy started feeling tight and the looks on girls face was never the same
>>
>>37474410
did you use some kind of size enhancing method or were you still growing?
>>
>>37474340
We were talking about love and affection. I don't know why you're bringing up sex, which isn't even a need, and can be more/less emulated with masturbation since the sex you're talking about is empty and vapid anyway.
>>
>>37474404

Don't go for a turbo gold digger.

Just find some basic chick, who grew up poor and appreciates the upper middle class life, which you can provide for her.

Not all chicks who like older rich dudes are turbo gold digging sluts, some of them just have daddy issues.
>>
>>37474476
I was just still growing into adult hood from when I started fucking adult women at 16,17, 18 ect.
But yeah, with jelqing and a lot pf kegels and edging a lot I can go over 8 inches temporally, but I don't do it that often because it's hard to say how good or bad it is for you
You have to have a warm bath when you do it and the downside of warm baths is that it makes you infertile, cold showers are healthier in many ways
>>
>>37474516
I don't know how you find those. I dated a literal 10/10. I guess if I scaled down a bit 6-7 range I'd find one. But I no longer want to date gold diggers and didnt intentionally date one. My life was extremely stressful. I cannot watch clips from that show. That was basically me, except I got to get laid every day.
>>
>>37473925
This gif triggers me quite a bit.

I've been thinking about it more often recently

>if i even had a girlfriend would me trying to show affection just make her cringe?

Whenever I visualise myself hugging her from behind, kissing her neck or grabbing her butt, I just cringe at the concept of me doing actions so alien to my character, I want to be that guy but I fear she will see how awkward I look and will be the one to cringe too, just like the gif shows.

Bots who have been with girls, is this something that actually happens or is it pure anxiety?
>>
>>37474219
LMS?
>>
>>37474348
>had sex
>gets flirted with
>large penis
>6 ft
>"huurrr im not a normie"
Kill yourself faggot. You are absolutely a normalfag; nothing you do or say can change that. Why do you failed normies want to be robots so fucking bad? I've never understood this in the years that I have been here.
>>
>>37474144
>Some studies have shown
On /r9k/ that means "I'm pulling things out of my ass again".
>>
>>37473925
i mean this kinda sums it up
>>37474012

but for real, you aren't entitled to love, even if you pay for it

you can pay for sex and for companionship , but you can't make someone genuinely love you

jesus christ its not ahrd lmfao
>>37473925
yes you have rights, but since when is 'the right to have pussy' a real right?
read some actual shit, read some john locke and read about natural rights, fucking loser

you're outcasted because you decided to allow yourself to

work out, better yourselve
reap the benefits of hard work>>37474186
exactly this>>37474219
knocks it on the head too

women are attracted to status, not litearlly the money

women want resources

i realized this the other day while fucking one of my friends with benefits, that sex is kind of overrated
women could fuck many many men at their disposal
so why should they commit to Y O U ?
you need to have something other men don't have

thats why women swoon for actors and movie stars and rich guys and artists

because regardless of whether its fame status money , in whatever social circle in whatever social class, women want someone who they feel attarcted to
>>37474516
older you get you realize all women are gold diggers to an extent >>37475019
>
brother ,
if you get a girlfriend, this would never happen

when you ask a women out on a date and she says YES, shes showing interest in you ,shes giving you the chance and subtly telling you she wants you

if you make it past that phase and actually start dating, she's vetted you
she wants your affection

don't be insecure
lmfao

women love it when you grab their ass, in public and at home, or if they're cooking or doing homework and you come over and give them a neck snuggle etc etc
>>
>>37474554
t. teenager virgin fantasizing about dicks and how they work
>>
>>37475511
Never said I was a fucking robot, I'm just not a fucking conformist, I browse /pol/ and unironically worship Hitler. is it that hard for you kikes to understand?
>>
>>37475687
>answering a question is ''fantasizing''
Fuck off retard
>>
>>37475667
good blogpost, filtered
>>
File: 1496185000463.png (72KB, 449x498px) Image search: [Google]
1496185000463.png
72KB, 449x498px
>>37473925
i mean in a way you kinda know what you're paying for? i can't say it's right or wrong but that's how it is

>>37475667
wtf
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.