[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh boy.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3132.jpg (257KB, 1080x1798px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3132.jpg
257KB, 1080x1798px
Since SAGE told me to post here:

>be me, 20 year old virgin
>go to biological father's house, which happens to be next to my aunt's house
>haven't seen either in 12 years, more or less
>girl emerges from aunties house
>it's muh 17 year old cousin
>as soon as she sees me, she comes running and tackle hugs me, saying how happy she is to see me again
>she invites me to her room
>we talk about basic shit like anime and our childhood
>she brings up the kiss I gave her when we were little
>suddenly leans into my ear and starts whispering some really naughty shit
>for some reason, my heart decided to grow a boner for this skank
>I ignore this and we talk for about 3 more hours before she talks about lewd stuff again
>telling me that I like lolis and that she looks like one
>she then lifts her shirt to expose her E-cups
>holyshit.jpg
>fast forward to now, my aunt called us down and we're now sitting in the living room
>whatthefuckdoido.wav
>my heart boner won't go away
>I'm typing this right now as we're cleaning up the house
>she kept saying that we're family but she keeps calling me "Onii-chan" with the cute voice and everything
>this bitch knew it was turning me on

Imagine your nephew coming back after 12 years to smash your daughter
What do.

(Originally on /adv/)
>>
>>37472938
there is an incest general in the catalog already
too lazy to link it tho since im phoneposting and my obese fingers make linking on phone difficult
just search for 'hug your family' and it should show up
>>
at least you arent a normie its comforting to see another robot with all these fucking normie rotfrauds invading our space
>>
>>37472938

Record it. You'll regret if you don't--and it protects from false rape if all fails.
>>
>>37472938
E-cups and she's 17?
>>
>>37472938
Well ain't that some shit. Don't do it though, anon. Bitch is obviously deranged.
>>
Just fool around a bit
>>
do it faggot, no regretz brah!!

you have nothing to lose but your own self imposed demeaning title..
>>
Neck yourself, larper faggot. No girl says "onii-chan."
>>
>>37473107
food these days turns all girls into titcows.
even those with the worst possible genes.
>>
>>37473111

She's hot tho. And sickeningly seductive.
>>
>>37473354

She's an Animefag. We wuz talking anime and shiet.
>>
File: IMG_0621.png (112KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0621.png
112KB, 320x240px
Dude just do it. End of discussion

and give updates later
>>
>>37472938
Weak larp, kys
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.