[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frogs and Feels Tavern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 17

File: 1457789601109.jpg (339KB, 900x639px) Image search: [Google]
1457789601109.jpg
339KB, 900x639px
Come in and share some saturday evening feels. Feel free to play something on the jukebox. All drinks are half the price today.

Jukebox:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8FYYCI8MW8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pUL7u-mYqA&t=991s
>>
If you're feeling suicidal, you've come to the right place.
Because I WANT TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF
>>
>>37472718
Any specific reason or just the usual feels ?
>>
>>37472760
Just emptyness, the only way I feel like I'm doing something is when I take care off others, but I can't even properly take care off myself.
>>
>>37472685
I'll take a beer, so I've been wondering why do I want a gt or bf. Am I actually lonely or is this some sick evolutionary shit going on. Like I'm programmed to breed and loneliness is the punishment for not fulfilling that need, kinda like hunger.
>>
It's a little early to start drinking. I'll have a glass of apple juice please.

I confuse myself so much. I am so very lonely and desperate for human interaction, yet anytime anyone texts me or calls me, I turn off my phone. I'm in this weird limbo where I don't want to be lonely, but I can't stand being around people. This girl who I even had feelings for asked to see me, but I didn't respond.
>>
File: 1491708204983.jpg (19KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491708204983.jpg
19KB, 400x300px
>>37472792
A tailor can't fix his own clothes' tears my dad used to say. I feel for you.
>>
Still can't find a job, have even sat through some interviews only to get "we'll contact you for a second interview" and never hear from them again.

Why are retired and then forced to unretire 80 year olds getting jobs and I'm not
>>
>>37472864
What kind of job do you want to land my man ?
>>
File: Apple-Juice-MEDIA-720.jpg (64KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Apple-Juice-MEDIA-720.jpg
64KB, 720x480px
>>37472842
Leave yourself be for a while. Loneliness will be crushing but after some introspection you might find out what you really want.
>>
>>37472810
Nearly everyone longs for some type of intimacy. Wanting a gf or bf when you don't have one is very natural in my opinion. The function of life is breeding and securing the continuation of your lineage after all. Don't mind it, it's probably evolutionary.
>>
>>37472881
I've been applying to lmost everything in my area, the only things I don't apply to are jobs that require a lot of back work, I have some ruined discs in my spine due to car accidents (none my fault, I was young)

It's either
apply online:
>apply online
>application apparently just gets thrown into the huge deadman zone pile because I never get contacted
>either that or I call the specific store and they tell me "oh we're not actually hiring we just have those apps up year round"

or
>apply on paper (rare as shit)
>turn in
>nothing for weeks
>call and ask if a decision was ever made
>yes someone was already hired/nah try calling back...never?
>>
Rum and coke please.
If only I wasn't me guys, if only I was a good person. But nope everything I do is invalidated by being a drug addicted alcoholic piece of shit with no regard for humans at all even though he tries to fool himself into thinking he can be good to others.
Jkmn.
>>
>>37473013
What was your major ? I'm a former NEET who runs his own business atm btw so I don't know how job applications really are.
>>
>>37473113
Currently working on a general 2 year right now, one semester to go. Was planning on a biology field after that if I can make it to a 4 year.

I need money to survive, though.
>>
File: picsJzKOv.jpg (63KB, 555x370px) Image search: [Google]
picsJzKOv.jpg
63KB, 555x370px
>>37473086
Alcoholism is true hell, been there myself. Try to go cold turkey. Once you beat the addiction it's almost as if you are a new person.
>>
>>37472685
Whiskey barkeep. Neat. *tips fedora*
>>37472810
>>37472979
I don't think it's about breeding, but intimacy in general. I'm a V but the lack of sex doesn't bother me. It's the lack of hugs.
>>37473013
If you have no qualifications it will be difficult to find a job. Anyone can do manual labor.
I was able to renegotiate my contract to get more money, just because they could not find anyone to replace me. Wish you luck bro.
>>
>>37472979
Heh, I guess your right. No matter if its nature or the world, can't beat the system
>>
File: 12740857713691.jpg (49KB, 491x325px) Image search: [Google]
12740857713691.jpg
49KB, 491x325px
>>37472685
everyone is leaving my discord after joining because its new and empty. cant people wait a bit longer and give it a chance? i mean,
this board is shit because the mods aren't robots and not
banning normies. solution? a place with robot mods. help
building the most active r9k (discord dot gg/ WXkkjr7) yet.
>>
*A wanderer enters the Tavern, he's wearing high cowboy boots and carries a guitar*

Put my track on the jukebox mistro

https://youtu.be/Gj0FlGso_-M
>>
>>37473371
If it makes you feel better anon I'll join right now
>>
>>37473295
Hugging is the stepping stone for sex. Intimacy's highest point is sex, which is essentially breeding. But just wanting hugs and nothing more is a possibility too.
>>
>>37473378
Nice song mate. Can i get you something to drink ?
>>
>>37473445
Wanting deeper levels of intimacy is something I think all humans crave, honestly its a bitch because once I get there I'm disappointed.
>>
Can I have a single plum floating in aftershave served in a bowler hat?
>>
File: DxWSCMe.jpg (251KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DxWSCMe.jpg
251KB, 640x480px
>>37473590
Here is your drink sir. Simpsons used to be nice.
>>
File: 1495281975183.jpg (56KB, 720x585px) Image search: [Google]
1495281975183.jpg
56KB, 720x585px
I haven't been on arcanine for long time, where did slav bartender go?
>>
File: IMG_1807.jpg (96KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1807.jpg
96KB, 960x539px
Listen Barkeep, I've recently got myself a girlfriend, first one I've ever had. I'm already falling for her and I'm pretty sure she feels the same way. The problem is, I have this horrendous paranoid feeling that she may leave me all because of the male attention she gets. It's big loads, but she has told me that customers at our place of work have hit on her. It's weird. How should I feel?

Pic not related, but it's a preparation leaflet from work.
>>
>>37473729
Women can sense insecurity like that, not that I'm saying go full on chad but just be the best bf you can be. If she loves you it will be easy for her to ignore even the hottest of guys.
>>
>>37473522

Thanks stranger. Sure get me a whiskey. Did you hear about Kurt Cobain's trips to India? I picked up this story from another bar around here...open late I think it's called.
>>
>>37473627
ta keep. really need that.
now i'm off to wank myself into a stupor
>>
>>37473729

Let that extra attention be your motivation to be a better bf for her anon, but be sure to trust her still. If its a genuine attraction she wont leave you.
>>
File: 1465068299522.png (353KB, 478x353px) Image search: [Google]
1465068299522.png
353KB, 478x353px
>>37472685
okay, i need to get this off my chest

> have a group chat with around 15 people for a game
> talk tactics, stats and best methods for battling and stuff like that
> today guy X talking about a tactic, doesn't seem right
> ask for a website link where he gets it from
> link he gives has outdated data, not very accurate
> me and guy Y tell him this
> i post an up to date link with different tactic saying "i think this is a little more accurate"
> guy Y agrees with me that it's better
> guy X leaves the chat, blocks everyone in the chat without saying a word
> everyone is shocked, everyone agrees he's overreacted
> guy Z says i "went in on him a bit too hard" by posting a link
> guy Z says it hurts to know a website you've been looking at may not be the best one

i just don't understand how i went in too hard on guy X? i just posted a link, i didn't say his link was wrong or anything like that, just outdated. that's it... i'm probably overthinking this a lot, stuff like this makes me extremely anxious where i'm "at fault" i guess...

i'll have a whiskey please, with one of those little umbrellas
>>
>>37474224
no, he's a pussy for getting emotional over a video game.

oregano pls
>>
>>37474224
I don't think you did anything wrong, you didn't say anything rude right?
>>
Iced absinthe wish sprite and 2 grams of hash please..
10 bucks if you will play this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jAyfGzSaz0
People think they know what hate is..you dont know what hate is until you hate yourself.. trurly hate yourself..
>>
>>37474243
>>37474268

thanks guys, i don't think you understand how much this means - i have noone else to talk to about this, guy Z has some "authority" i guess and people look up to him

i didn't say anything rude at all
> asked for link
> said i wasn't sure how his website he posted got it's stats
> post my link
> guy X leaves
>>
File: 1481199184125.png (167KB, 326x309px) Image search: [Google]
1481199184125.png
167KB, 326x309px
>>37474224
>>37474422
>guild drama
>>
>>37474422
it's alright man, same shit happened to me a while back and i don't understand where their tard rage and femenist sensitivity comes from
>>
File: 1494613336296s.jpg (5KB, 243x249px) Image search: [Google]
1494613336296s.jpg
5KB, 243x249px
give me a pabst bar keep

depression and aloneness are killing me softly bar keep. it's been a year since i've touched a woman and i'm fed up. going to start going to rub and tugs again.
>>
I did all the best I could, put all my effort in it, and everything went to shit again. I don't know what to do anymore senpaitachi, I feel like giving up on my life and everything else right this moment. Send help
>>
>>37473113
What is your buisness barkeep?
>>
File: 1444414764240.gif (1MB, 375x283px) Image search: [Google]
1444414764240.gif
1MB, 375x283px
I have actually made a thread but everybody is busy posting in trap and BBC threads so here I go again
>Driving home from work at 22:00 PM
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlPs3jyuNt0 [Embed] is playing on the radio
>Beautiful night with moon out
>Girls wearing cute summer dresses everywhere I look
>Feel bad knowing none of them will ever be mine or dress like that for me
I have decided to live alone years ago and was fine with it, but at times like these I cant help but feel bad...
Anyone else living ascetically here?
I would like one glass of water barman
>>
Glass of Guinness please

>tfw kissless handholdless virgin, never even had a gf before

All I want is female interaction, its a specific warmth that only girls emmit, it sounds creepy as fuck but I'm desperate at this point, I just want a gf that is as insecure as me, so i can mask my own insecurities and help her with hers instead. I want to make her proud
>>
Pour me Amaretto, straight.

Some call it the "liqueur of love," but that's only due to a mistake. It's bitter, and leaves you disoriented, with a long hangover when it's gone. That's my mistaken "love," too.

After disappearing for three months without warning, she came back one day. She apologized, and seemed eager to talk. I messaged her back. I thought things were finally changing for the better.

And now, she's vanished once more. Was talking with me again really so disappointing?
>>
Hi hello, a shot of whiskey and a cigarette please.

>>37475270
I desperately wish someone felt that way about me. :(
>>
File: 1489631951261.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1489631951261.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>37472685

I usually take ginger and crown, but I think something more numbing today, 'keep.

I'm just done with people. Again. Nothing in common. No interest. Even sex is a long dead motivator, and each meal is just forcing myself to eat. Living just to sleep again.

Tried going out. Volunteering. Shitty social apps and hobbies. But it's still just me in my little headspace. I want out.

Where can I get weed? Is this how drug addictions start?
>>
I'm already drunk senpai
I've just been in a music festival alone by myself for the first time.
Today was the 2nd day, and i'm having mixed feelings about having bought the ticket. I went there at 6:00 PM, seen 2 shows i wanted to see, had a lot of fun, danced, met some cool guys from england and smoked with them, all cool. But when the show is over i'm by myself again, in the middle of thousands and thousands of people. Kinda ironic feeling lonely in such big crowds. Anyways, I had as much fun as I could seing different concerts, but I could only stay there for 5 hours, after having spent like a hour and a half sitting around, drinking beer and watching the people pass by. I got so bored and lonely that i just wanted to go home, and so I did. Right now it's 12 midnight and i'm here at home, but the festival goes on until 5AM, and I'll be missing shows I wanted to see, but i just couldn't cope with the boredom from being alone.
I feel like i've somewhat wasted the money, but when i was really vibing with the music I felt so good.
It would probably be a great experience with friends, but i wouldn't attend to an event like that by myself again.
I know I made a mistake doing it when I'm so introverted, and now i'm feeling so depressed.

Sorry if for that long bullshit guys, I just needed to vent.
>>
>>37474342
fuck you kevin stop showing people my devian art you piece of shit
>>
wanna get me a sidecar? it's been a shit week. let's hope the next one is better.
>>
I'd like an old fashioned(whiskey)
>>
File: 1493785965712.png (359KB, 614x389px) Image search: [Google]
1493785965712.png
359KB, 614x389px
>>37472685
Here barkeep, something to make your place shine a little brighter
>>
I'll just have a water.

Got dumped for being clingy.
Feel lots of things. Mostly disappointment.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.