[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

robots with gfs please answer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: 1411393109653.png (674KB, 927x640px) Image search: [Google]
1411393109653.png
674KB, 927x640px
how did you meet her
how long did it take for you to become bf/gf
who did the asking and it went
>>
File: 87126461.jpg (184KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
87126461.jpg
184KB, 665x662px
>robots with gfs
>robot
>with
>gf
FUCK OFF AND STAY OFF!!
>>
File: WRYYYYYYYYYY.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
WRYYYYYYYYYY.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
>>37472330
>tfw there are anons on this board right know who have a gf/bf or aren't a virgin
>calling themselves robots
WTF HAPPENED TO MY BOARD?!?!?!?!?!
GET OUT YOU NORMIES!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
>>
>>37472330
We worked together
Two months and
I kept drunk texting her and she liked me enough to give me lots of chances and make it really easy for me to ask her out
>>
>>37472361
>>37472431
once you become a robot you can't escape it
>>
>>37472330
>how did you meet her?
We went to the same school and came from the same small town. Also she met certain physical criteria that very few other women meet for me.
>how long did it take?
~3 months
>who did the asking?
me but she's the one who talked to me first
>how did it go?
obviously well

still a virgin though since we're both virgins and im too afraid to initiate
>>
File: 1447547814570.png (266KB, 540x543px) Image search: [Google]
1447547814570.png
266KB, 540x543px
>>37472330
>robots with gfs
YOU THIS IS SOME SORT OF GAME?
>>
>>37472330
>university
>about two months? maybe a little less
>she did, went fine

We've broken up a few times but always get back together
>>
>>37473600
Yes you do. Escaping is called becoming a normie. Which any robot is capable of.

But what's even more disgusting then a normie, is a normie trying to fit in with robots. Just go back to your containment board >>>/soc/
>>
>how did you meet her
Met her at a party.
>how long did it take for you to become bf/gf
a little over a month.
>who did the asking and it went
I asked if she wanted to go see a movie and after haning out pretty regularly for a little over a month she sent me one of those relationship request things on FB (I don't know how it works, I don't really use FB apart from the messenger function) and then she went on my computer and accepted it(?).

We've been together for 5 years.
>>
>>37472330
>how did you meet her
On okcupid. But it turns out we both worked at the same place and had the same group of friends.
It was the second date when I asked so it was about 3 weeks after we had our first date.
I asked but she told me she was gonna ask me to be her boyfriend if I didn't ask first.
>>
File: tfw reminiscing with old friend.png (397KB, 438x498px) Image search: [Google]
tfw reminiscing with old friend.png
397KB, 438x498px
>>37472330
Ignore the virgins OP, I'll help you out.

First girlfriend through school, was two dates, I brought it up. Lasted eight months.

Dates in between.

Next was through work, one date, lots of time spent together, I brought it up, together two years.

Current one I met at a car meet, went on four dates (to vet better), and she brought it up.

There was never more than a few months between any of them. I'm 21.

You can do it OP. Getting girls isn't hard; being the man who keeps them around is.
>>
>>37472330
>how did you meet her
tinder
three month, but it took three weeks for us to act as bf/gf
i asked her out on coffee and it just went from there, after 3 month i asked to be gf/bgf
>>
>>37472330
>robots with GFs

Really activates the almonds
>>
File: 1489735904692.jpg (108KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
1489735904692.jpg
108KB, 640x478px
Met her at school in my fifth period, we were both pretty fucked with shitty friends and niether of us had anyone to go to, we kinda just naturally fell twoards each other and lord did we have the hots for eachother.
Asked her out infornt of a dead sears after i dueled a roach with a slingy hand, started out fumbled and she saved me like always. Now almost a year later were still togeather always having eachothers back and looking forward to a future togeather.
>>
File: IMG_4281.jpg (74KB, 402x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4281.jpg
74KB, 402x542px
>>37472330
A homeless trans girl i was friends with moved across the country to be one of my roommates
I liked her a lot so i worked hard to alpha up and befriend her further
Eventually we started dating
>>
>>37473727
>>37473951
>>37474084
>>37474187
Does there need to be this much foreplay before asking them to be gf?

I'm getting real sick of being single and I'm thinking about just asking out a waitress at the local theater.
>>
>>37474381
not really, from actually wanting to go out I think we had a weekend of flirting. Ask her out, get the girl
>>
File: 1475981271604.jpg (120KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475981271604.jpg
120KB, 800x800px
>>37472330
I'm not sure if this counts but I "almost" had a gf, but I fucked it up with my autism 3 times but I came so close to having one.
>how did you meet her?
it was though a outpatient program after being send to the ward a 2 second time.
>how long did it take for you to become bf/gf?
almost 5 months and and I got so close to it but I ruined so bad.
>who did the asking and how did it go?
she did the asking, the first time after we started talking again after 2 months after the outpatient ended and she wanted to met, But I started getting really nosy and stupid and she said she was sorry and we couldn't met. second time she wanted to do a Skype call and
I said sure, she started talking and it looked like she was making up to me but to my horror I couldn't hear her and I had forgot my headphones at home and I was at a Starbucks in the middle of the night using their WiFi, All I said was I couldn't hear her and I was at Starbucks and moved around autisticly and ended the call. a month later she started dating someone else, and a month after that I was moving and asked if she wanted to met one last time before I move, she mocked me, but the next day I saw her at the dentists by some stoke of luck, but the dentist said I wasn't done and I need to sit down, when I was done she wasn't there, but that same day she changed her kik to show she was creep out, she probably saw my mom's car she's seen it before, Then I moved 2000 miles away and I'll probably never get to see her agian, after that I feel dead inside and my life has cease to exist, because I turned 18 and am now NEET, and I think that I'll always feel this way forever.
>>
>how did i meet her
Some lady at work likes to matchmake for people. No idea why but she's REALLY into it. Anyway, so one day she asks me if i'm single and me being the idiot i was back then started stuttering and losing my spaghetti cause a 40 something was asking me out. Turns out it was for her daughter. I was senior year in highschool and the daughter was freshman, didn't know at the time, so the mother was just trying to get her a date for prom. Her mom setup a nice meetup/date for us though neither of us knew it was going to be a date as well.
>how long did it take
Instantaneous. Second she saw me her eyes lit up and smiled and the second i saw those two things i sort of just stared like an idiot for who knows how long.
>who did the asking
Her mother did basically everything up to us actually meeting. The only real contribution i did was ask her afterwards if she'd want to do this again sometime.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.