[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever been intimidating in your entire life? i yelled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1495899660624.jpg (58KB, 829x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495899660624.jpg
58KB, 829x800px
have you ever been intimidating in your entire life?

i yelled at a decrepit old man once. barely spooked him.
>>
>>37471754
At school when you go reeee mode and throw chairs and tables and shit at people.
>>
>>37471754
Yeah,i was at the head of a line for a supreme store opening
waited like 6hours in line when this rich kid comes to the front and offers some guy like 300$ to buy a couple shirts
so i told the guy fuck that just say no bro
so the kid says no and i told the guy with the cash to beat it
people in then cheered me on felt goodman
>>
>>37471754
On the occasion just because when you don't talk much and you get angry you tend to blow up in front of people's faces a little, it's almost psychotic.
>>
>>37471754
>14, chilling at cousins, 2 years younger than me
>one of her friends starts talking shit
>wants to slapfight or something, remember him as getting real fucking annoying
>grab his hand and bend his index, middle and ring fingers back far as I can without hearing anything break
>he goes complete submissive beta the rest of the time I'm over there
>>
>>37471754
Yeah I threatened to beat the shit out of my ex. Then I found her and dragged her a few blocks to scare her. I'll never forget the pathetic look on her face

>inb4 white knights

She used to cheat on me with random guys she found online in exchange for drugs, tried to frame me for raping some other girl, and she vandalized my car
>>
>>37471963
Should have just killed her.
>>
When I was 18 I intentionally cut off some douche who was speeding around in a pimped out Mitsubishi.

He followed me for ten miles before I pulled down a dirt road, got out of my car, and pulled an ax from the trunk.

Dude almost hit a tree trying to speed away.
>>
>>37471754
I look really mean and when I'm forced to talk to people sometimes they cry.
>>
Almost got into a fight with a guy who stole my lunch before. I grabbed him by the collar and he backed off.

Feels good man
>>
>>37471754
i scare kids they smell my lust...
>>
>>37471980
This was 7 years ago - she is now a single mom and way fatter. I don't believe in karma but it's fitting.
>>37471989
Kek was it a Lancer? Boyracers love those
>>
>Look angry as fuck
>Balding so I have a buzzcut or a shaved head
>Scar over my eyebrow and on my chin

It's hell man, everybody thinks i want to fuck them up, I can't walk in the middle of the night without people switching to the opposite sidewalk as soon as they see me

On top of that I'm the opossite of what I look like so girls get turned off as soon as they realize that the tough muscular dude is actually a music nerd who spends way too much time daydreaming
>>
>>37472249
i'd be your friend desu senpai
>>
>>37471754
I look kinda intimidating apparently, but after knowing me most ppl don't take me serious
>>
File: vargree.png (915KB, 600x708px) Image search: [Google]
vargree.png
915KB, 600x708px
Never been in a 'rage' before or after this, but it's like my primal nature kicked in that had been dormant for my whole life.
>in highschool, '07
>went camping with friends
>druggy from school robs friends house
>my playstation 3 was there
>money, tv, some pot all missing
>knew it was him because he's done it to others
>borrow uncles phone
>pretend to be local notorious dealer
>have him meet us in a shitty part of town
>jump out and surround him
>he pulls out a shitty little knife
>friend hits him with piece of wood off ground
>kid goes towards friend with knife
>instinct takes over
>sprint and punch him in the face as hard as I can
>he slams into the ground drops knife
>went overboard and kicked him in the face
>cracked my big toenail on his face
>front of shoe covered in blood
>friend takes his wallet, knife, shirt and pants
>other friend stands there in shock whole time
>he literally did nothing, his house was the one robbed
>walk over to that kids house
>tell his dad we brought his jacket over
>tell him we need to grab my ps3 too
>grab ps3 and other shit from his room
>kids mom calls us and says he had to go to hospital
>tell her she has the wrong number
kid moved back out of state not too long after that

don't let anyone tell you beating someone up won't make you feel better, it does.
>>
I picked a fight with 5 teenagers between the ages of 16 and 19 when I was 20. One of them claimed he could beat me up during a verbal argument, so I leaned in close and asked him how tough he felt. The absolute look of panic and horror in his eyes when he realised he had made a huge mistake in front of a girl he was trying to impress was nice, but I was mostly angry at him and his friends for being cunts. A security guard noticed and separated me from him and his friends.

I'm not even a big guy, around 5'9", but teenagers are super easy to intimidate when you're an adult.
>>
File: a53.jpg (75KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
a53.jpg
75KB, 737x758px
>>37473829
ayyyyy I'm 27 and I avoid teenage boys like the plague

it gives me flashbacks to my high school days

not to mention I still pretty much look like a teenager myself
>>
>>37471754
Yeah the other week some fag was mad mummy was parking near his van.
She moves the car but then he decides to lean out of the door and say more abuse.
So I stick my head out of a window and yell
>HEY
Everybody stops talking and looks at me
>SHUT THE FUCK UP
He gets in his stupid van and fucks off.

Also this one time I was at a 4chan meetup and a guy I told to wait for me ditched me while we were leaving somewhere, me without a phone.
By sheer luck the gangs taxi drives past me and I hop in.
>Anon ditched me that faggot
>If I see him again I'm actually going to hit him in the face
>Nah not in the face I'm really mad though
I peer around the fat guy I'm sat next to and anon is there in the taxi with the saddest look on his face like his dog just died.
>>
>>37471754
I'm apparently intimidating because I'm a bit taller than average and have a scary looking face which also makes me look way older than I am, as long as I don't smile because then I look like a kid for some reason.

When I was in sixth form a friend of mine threatened some guy who has harassing his sister by saying I would kick the shit out of him and he left her alone after that. I've never been in a fight in my life so glad that worked out the way it did.
>>
>>37471754
I got picked on by niggers a lot as a kid but that tapered off when I started playing football and everyone realized I was stronger than them. They actually began to avoid me in high school when I started to look like a big bad redneck, dressing more country/manly, outdoing everyone in weightlifting and tractor tire flipping.

Now I do a lot of landscaping. You're most likely to see me swinging a rusty machete like a Mexican on LiveLeak.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.