[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who you were in highschool?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 272
Thread images: 49

Who you were in highschool?
>>
>>37471049
I was no-one. No friends, no bully, no lovers. I see people who I went to school with years later, they don't even recognise me.
>>
>>37471049
No one
>sat in the back of class
>never showed emotion
>never talked
>no friends
>teachers didn't like me
I only kissed one girl but it's a long story
>>
>>37471049

the kid everyone thought would shoot up the school
>>
Somehow I was generally cool with pretty much everyone. Never got bullied.
>>
>>37471074

I know that feel.

>tfw at the end of the year we did a class game where you have to call someone's name to play and literally no one know what mine was when it was my turn
>>
>>37471049
Finishing today, graduating in three hours, so let me tell you. I was the funny guy who's gif was to pretend to be over the top mad at everything. People thought it was hilarious, people loved it. I was also the guy who never went to prom or formal or any social events sans one last weekend. I was the good guitar guy, but not the fucking excellent professional guitar guy. I was the guy who told his qt crush he liked her a week ago and am walking down the aisle with her today even though she doesn't reciprocate the feeling. I was the miserable fucking failure, in the end
>>
File: 7453.jpg (630KB, 1061x1062px) Image search: [Google]
7453.jpg
630KB, 1061x1062px
The observer
>>37471074
pretty much this, to 99% of people I was just a background character, the few people that did notice me thought I was creepy. On top of that I was omitted from the yearbook for literally no reason and no one knew why despite me submitting a picture etc. Absolutely NOTHING even resembling romance or even light flirting occurred for me.
>>
lol I'm assuming we all graduated already implying you guys are 18

Idk what I was, I was bullied freshman year. sohpmore, and junior years were pretty uneventful, i hanged out with my set of friends and that was it. I didnt go to many parties and what not. Senior year I started hanging out more with one of my friends that wasn't popular per say but does go to parties and what not. recently has been a pretty good highlight of my life being more social and what not even tho some things aren't going so well.
>>
The ugly kid who wore makeup and contorted his face into odd expressions because he thought it made him more attractive when in reality it made him hideously ugly. Also the guy who had no real friends and thought of himself as superior to everyone. I was universally hated.
>>
>>37471049
Nobody. I tried my hardest to be invisible. I still do. I think I just don't like being a person.
>>
>abrasive, bitter virgin that people liked talking to just because of my pessimism
I went to small charter school so I basically had to talk to people.
>>
>>37471049
>The kid older kids peer pressured into doing stupid shit
>No real friends
>Smoking, ditching class
>Crying in bathrooms
>Smarter than average
>No motivation, failed subjects
>Generally known as autistic and annoying
>Dropped out in year 10
>>
>>37471197
I can sorta relate to this.
>>
>>37471173
This is me too. I just practically don't exist.
>>
The kid who always took a shit in the bathroom during lunch.

Couple times people tried to fuck with me and didn't expect me to run out of the stall swinging my fists. Shouldn't have messed with Shitty.
>>
>>37471049
>Who you were in highschool?
loser with no friends

just like now heh
except I don't really mind it
I don't think I have that bad of a personality, it's more that I just really can't make friends
>>
>>37471223
lol in middle school i had the nickname shit stain because i stepped on shit once and i didnt notice. it was sortve an inside joke with some friends so it didnt get out of hand.
>>
File: oooi.jpg (88KB, 900x877px) Image search: [Google]
oooi.jpg
88KB, 900x877px
>>37471049

Depending *when* in highschool

>10th grade
>be absolute no one
>good at school and liked by most teachers by students barely know I exist
>severely depressed and bad at hiding it
>people suspected me of being a potential school shooter
>got bullied here and there but never something to spill milk about

>11-12 grade
>start dropping on grades, not because I stopped studying but because I started cutting class all the time to avoid being board to death at school
>still pass on high grades each time though
>become an attention whore emo fag
>come with eyeliner, makeup, hairclips to school
>also wear 99% black clothes (mostly trench coats, plaid shirts and band tees)
>even wore stockings one time
>be bullied like hell and have a 5:3 win-lose ratio on fights against bullies (mostly because I came prepared)
>some of that shit still sticks to me to this day
>>
File: 1492832843580.png (179KB, 538x601px) Image search: [Google]
1492832843580.png
179KB, 538x601px
>did chads homework in exchange for bully immunity
>tfw learned about real world applications

Guess I did learn something in high school
>>
who /ghost/ here

In my last two years of highschool I had 0 friends the whole time.

Does stuff like that mentally fuck people up
>>
>>37471049
The guy who was smart, athletic and somewhat funny. /r9k/ has lowered my ego way down.
>>
Dudes hated me and called me a faggot all the time, but my faggoty ways made me popular with girls and got me laid. It was a worthwhile trade off, girls are more fun to hang out with and all you gotta do is spend a whole night talking to them on the phone about their emotions and suddenly they want to suck your dick.
>>
File: 1429666085374.png (72KB, 226x263px) Image search: [Google]
1429666085374.png
72KB, 226x263px
>>37471049
The weird cringy kid who discover 4chan and hung out with other weird kids. Even though my friends were all strange, I still really cared about them. I was more "popular" because I had my aspie 4chan friends at school.
>>
>>37471049
Not sure, just some guy, probably a loser, but I had plenty of friends, had fun getting in trouble and so on. Never got laid or a gf or anything, but really didn't matter to me as I was having a great time. Now it's gone, along with my friends. I just want to go back, I can't stand this anymore, I just want my life, my friends, my happiness back.
>>
>>37471197
>smart
>failing class in highschool
Choose one
>>
>>37471384
I was smart enough to be in all advanced classes and pass my first year with A's, while my motivation was starting to decline.
Habits of skipping classes is what made me fail, not my intelligence.
>>
>>37471049
The weird funny kid that most people knew and liked, but was always an outsider and after school was always alone.
I miss high school so much. The only time in life when I felt some form of social connection to anyone.
>>
File: over.jpg (9KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
over.jpg
9KB, 209x241px
depends on the observer, just like now. I have many, sort of conflicting character traits
>most people knew me as the guy who was constantly drinking coffee and smoking in every break
>others thought I was a nerd, because I always got good grades
>teachers described me as aloof, said I was always sleeping in class and it was obvious I didnt want to be there
>some friends thought of me as an alky and a druggie because I always blacked out on the weekends
>was also known as a meathead because I started lifting in 11th grade and got some gains
I didnt interact much with people tho. I had my small circle of friends, but everybody said hello and shit. had some chances with girls but I blew it thanks to my autism, angst and general edginess.
I hated it there and am still glad I dont have to go back. it felt like being locked in a cage with people I didnt care for or found irritating.
>>
>>37471049
Math asian
>>
Nobody, literally, because I never got to have that experience.
>>
File: 1404877532952.png (157KB, 373x419px) Image search: [Google]
1404877532952.png
157KB, 373x419px
>I was the kid that only graduated because my parents paid over 600 dollars for easy as fuck summer-school classes

POOR-FAGS BTFO
>>
A spergy edgelord.

I was very severely bullied from the sixth grade through tenth.

For my last two years of school, the bully gradually waned and diminished.

By that time, I was too awkward and lacking in confidence to recoup and recover some semblance of enjoyment. I developed a stupidly sarcastic sense of humor, tried to start a communist party, and waved around a Soviet flag at pep assemblies.

A girl even asked me to prom, but I made up an excuse about having to go ice skating with my mom.

I also came down with a severe case of Oneitis over a girl who was three or four years older than. Took me until I turned 19 to realize she was genuinely a terrible person.
>>
that quite kid
>>
>>37471049
>talk to nobody
>considered grouchy antisocial dickhead
>occasionally nice, naive people were dumb enough to think I was just misunderstood like the hero in their disney films
>prove them wrong like a fucking dickhead
>>
File: yakui_by_jasminverde-d5ck5ko.jpg (698KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
yakui_by_jasminverde-d5ck5ko.jpg
698KB, 700x700px
That really fucking weird kid I guess? The one everyone knew something was wrong with, but not what... I went to a very good HS full of "proper" kids.

>did drugs and everyone knew that
>sold some LSD to this one other kid too, people knew about this too
>was browsing 4chan in class, was on /k/ and talking about weapons with the ex-child soldier friend I had (he later betrayed me)
>a few weeks later get a message from a cool senpai asking if I also sell guns, lol
>apparently a rumor started about me selling weapons too
>I was just a druggie who knew how to use Tor
>would spend all day every day on computer, casually browsing 4chan using Lynx, as to avoid images being shown to others, or just sitting in the back browsing it not giving a fuck
>listened to music in class a lot, played a lot of vidya
>would rush off to the group rooms to use during the breaks so I didn't have to spend time in the cafeteria around other people
>once watched Lucky Star on one of the school projectors during lunch break and a teacher walked in on me
>did LSD at school once
>slept in class a lot
>still graduated with good enough grades to get into a good uni
>classmates would sometimes ask me if I was high when I wasn't, just because I looked slow or droopy

There were a few more things but hey man I don't remember all of it.
>>
>>37471976
>ex-child soldier friend I had (he later betrayed me)
>good HS full of "proper" kids
>>
>>37471748
You must be a nigger then anon
>>
The guy that got along well with everybody, but was in no social group. I had no friends, but tons of good acquaintances. I've always been good at morphing my personality to get along with whoever I'm talking to.

Can't manage to create deeper relationships. People will laugh at my jokes, we'll work together or I'll teach them something, we'll discuss about whatever, and then they go back to their friends. Almost feels like they forget my existence when I'm not in their field of view.

I'm probably forgettable because I adapt so much.
>>
I was a pretty cool guy who played team sports, hung out chad and stacy, did recreational drugs and went to parties, also had sex and worked at mcdonald's

>true story
>>
>>37472029
Well most of them were good kids who didn't do no drugs and got good grades. The school was the second hardest school to get into in my region, but I hit it off very well with the child-soldier dude. He was really fucked up in the head from what he did and what he saw, I heard some bits and pieces of it. Then I gave him LSD and he started improving and that was really a bummer because he turned into a turbonormie and was really annoying and ended up "helping" me host a party (he just invited all his friends to my house) where a lot of my shit was stolen and he wouldn't even help me clean up.

Oh well, such is life.
>>
File: 1494187492797.jpg (47KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1494187492797.jpg
47KB, 700x525px
>>37472053
Freshman and Sophmore
>acne riddled, unkempt hair
>smart but no real friends who would invite me
Junior and Senior
>discover I have a knack for public speaking, take full advantage, becoming MC for military ball, student body representative, and giving awesome senior speech
>everybody calls by my nickname thinking Im cool, but every time someone gets to know me they loose all interest
>still not invited except for one friend who is hottest guy in grade who knows the shit I go through
I was that guy that everyone "liked" but no one wanted to hang out with
>>
>>37471049
I was just myself but everyone else thought I was a joker. Now it's the other way around.
>>
Introverted but brainlet so I got bullied.
>>
A nerd, and not in the "oh my gosh your so nerdy its cute XD" kind of way. In the "you like weebshit and videogames, what a creep" sort of way.

Me any my friends played our DS's at the table, and card games (Yugioh and Magic). So everyone made fun of us and thought we were weird.
All my friends eventually stopped doing it, and tried to become normalized. Getting fancy haircuts, dressing like Chads, and started calling vidya stupid and for kids.

They still hung out with me, but they all became Chads. They got gfs, people started talking to them more, they went to parties, etc. I got left behind so everyone just kept making fun of me as usual.

I still hung with them, but I didn't do the whole normie transformation. I just talked to them and them only. Was still treated like shit by everyone else, especially girls for some reason?
So highschool was horrible. Glad I got through that hell.
>>
I finished secondary school around 2011, and still think about it almost daily.

I had a small circle of friends, we talked about video games at our own table at lunch. Think 'Superbad' The popular kids generally put up with me.

General wish for acceptance by my peers led to me getting into fights, getting into trouble with teachers and finishing school with fairly average grades. I also had a habit of saying things to gauge a reaction, which made me out to be a dickhead.

>still have a crush on one girl in my year

when will the memories go away lads
>>
File: 1496128729106.jpg (150KB, 976x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1496128729106.jpg
150KB, 976x1079px
>Started all 4 years for varsity soccer
>smart but mostly got Bs and a few As cause I was to lazy to try
>pretty introverted but occasionally said something witty that made people laugh
>teachers loved me except like one but she taught some worthless microsoft word class so does she really count?
>had 1 good friend but we only hung out online because he went to different schools
>never got bullied and hung out with people in school but no real friends outside of school
>senior year I started to get a few real friends that I actually hang out with
>everyone thought I was a stoner but I wasn't (I became a stoner my senior year tho)
>haven't had a gf since freshman year (and it wasn't even with someone from my school)
>>
>>37471049
> pseudo intellectusl reading russian lit alone in the library or shitposting on 4chan.
> khv
> subhuman forward growth
> never been to a party
> 22 yo now
>>
File: ItAin'tMe.jpg (109KB, 480x1084px) Image search: [Google]
ItAin'tMe.jpg
109KB, 480x1084px
A Chad.

No, really. I was incredibly popular for some reason. Some interesting tales:
>Was once stopped in the hallway by a freshman who legitimately wanted my autograph. Just in a notebook or some shit.
>School newspaper staff almost published a tabloid-style gossip column about an alleged feud between me and this new guy (who was actually a really good friend of mine). I talked them into spiking it, but it took a couple days.
>Was once invited to a really weird party where some other Chads challenged me to a rap battle. I said I couldn't rap, but suggested a blues-off instead, and so one of them played a guitar riff over and over while we took turns singing in thick Southern drawls about how much our lives sucked.
>Was crowned prom king and danced the fucking Soulja Boy afterward

Once I'd graduated, though, I'd just had it with how fake and plastic people were, and I dropped out of the public eye.
>>
File: 1449391502799.jpg (41KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1449391502799.jpg
41KB, 512x384px
>>37471049
One of chads groupies

>was on the football team wasnt quarterback
>was actually on almost every male sports team
>was always with my same group of popular friends
>wasnt the leader of the group but at least i was member of it
>got invited to all the parties that most didnt even know were going on
>was secretly smart asf but pretended to be dumb to fit in
>i actually had a lot less anxiety and a lot more fun when i was playing dumb
>teachers loved me
>6/10s loved me but i only wanted the juiciest fruit from the top of the tree
>never got a juicy fruit
>settled for 6/10s and told myself im lucky because other guys arent getting anything
>had two girlfriends all through highschool
>fucked three girls at different parties
>smoked weed when it was available but never went out of my way for it
>spent most of my time hanging out at chads house after school or after practice
>never bullied betas but when the group bullied betas i would keep my mouth shut and let it happen

im sorry guys but i wasnt sticking my neck out to risk becoming one of you and losing all that was going for me

you understand right?
>>
>>37471049
fix your fucking grammar, retard
>>
>>37471161
>not in the yearbook
kek How can even happen? We had names spelt wrong in our year book and we thought that was dumb.
>>
>>37472469
Fucking chads on the board get out reeeeeeee an i the only virgin left or have all the normies infested this place
>>
>>37471049

Nobody. For the most part I went unnoticed.
>>
anyone else fail a class?
>brother gets perfect 4.3 gpa entire school career
>maxes act and sat
>free ride to anywhere in the country
>goes into engineering, makes 6 figures
>meanwhile I fail two classes
>2.6 gpa
>parents constantly compare me to brother
>tell me I need to work hard to support them after retirement
>become neet
>barely speak to anyone in real life
>decade passes and I go nowhere
>>
>>37472442
>a freshman wanted my autograph
thats bullshit, you wouldnt even see this on a disney channel show

>invited to weird party where chads challenged me to a rap battle
This is where you confirmed you aren't a chad, you're the autistic kid of the group that everyone likes soley because they are autistic

>suggest a blues-off instead
see above

>was crowned prom king and danced the soulja boy
kind of like how kids always vote for the autistic kids to be prom king? like the "oh poor anon, hey everyone lets vote for him and give him this moment!" that literally every school does?

i don't want to be the one to open your eyes to this but you weren't as popular as you think you were bud
>>
File: 1475853869455.png (18KB, 692x638px) Image search: [Google]
1475853869455.png
18KB, 692x638px
>>37471049
>lanky
>cringy
>autistic
>emo
>carried a sketchbook everywhere
>rarely spoke
>always had a teacher hovering over me because IEP
>voted most likely to shoot up the school
>most of the teachers and staff hated me and singled me out
>eventually dropped out
>>
>>37471049
the money-grubbing nerd-geek
>jailbreak iphone/ipod: $5
>clean up junk from computer: $15
>reinstall os: $10
>reinstall os & keep needed files/programs: $25
>os upgrade: $15
>xbox 360 or wii game: $10
>ps3 game: $15
>gamecube game: $20 (the mini disks were expensive)
>standard album on cd: $1
>custom album on cd: $5
>dvd movie: $3
>bluray movie: $10
>pc games or software: varies on product cost and difficulty of crack
>fake id: $125
>>
>>37471049
> chubby
> in the group of weirdos that talked about history and politics ALL the time, but still managed to be just above average grades wise
> couldn't talk to girls, literally went "u to-oo" mod if one talked to me
> dressed like shit
> everyone who wasn't my friend hated me/ thought I would be the next shooter
> videgoames and books were my fuel to keep living

So basically I was a sperg who didn't get laid.
>>
>>37471049
some skinny guy who always looked mad and never talked to anybody
>>
>>37472666
>always looked mad
>666
hi satan
>>
>>37472438
Fuck, this also me.
Worse part is that I loved it.
>>
Year 11:
>Nerd/school shooter guy
Year 12:
>Eccentric guy with faked self confidence (I fell for the b confident bro meme)
Year 13
>King of the nerds
Year 13 was alright. I had plenty of friends. Even some females. All were either ugly, lesbian, or edgy though so no poon for me. My social circle became bigger than the "popular kids" after a while so I was moderately popular, but again no poon since I was still that eccentric kid
>>
>>37472739
what country are you from?
I've never heard of a year 13
>>
>>37471049
An overconfident beta trying to act like chad but everyone could see through it
>>
>>37471049
>that guy who cracked jokes and one liners sometimes that were actually funny
>that guy who started an uno/gambling scene
>that guy who prefered to slav squat instead of sit whenever he could
>that guy who was 1 of 2 or 3 other people who were decent at drumming
>that guy who was on some level an asshole to everyone
>that guy who was pretty much invisible outside of school
>that guy who instead of doing work in computer science just played lan matches of halo senior year
>that guy who had a "fuck this shit" attitude
>that guy who didn't have a whole lot of friends but no one bullied
I don't know what archetype I would fit into.
>>
>>37471049

I was the badass loner who sat at the back of the room and never talked unless I had some intellectual-ass shit to say that made the entire class go silent in awe. It wasn't hard because most people are fucking stupid but it was pretty fun to do.
>>
>>37471049
I was the anime weeb that wasn't weeb in normal conversations. Over the years I became a drifter in the chad, popular, jock and nerd groups. I skipped for the majority of my freshman year.
>>
World of Warcraft addict, almost four years (on and off)

It was the best time of my life so far even though it resulted in me being socially isolated.

There was nothing like getting up early on Saturday to hop on Vanilla WoW and have some adventures.
>>
A kid that had potential to reach the top, but never seized it. Despite my talents and other various fortitudes I just kept myself in the background. Years of bullying will do that to you.
>>
>>37472813
British, I assume.
>>
File: 1344634337132.jpg (55KB, 500x806px) Image search: [Google]
1344634337132.jpg
55KB, 500x806px
I was a class clown in middle school. When I got to high school I realized none of those people were my friends. I stayed by myself. Spent luch in the library. Did nothing in classes except read books on mythology.

I felt embarrassed for being so fat that it was tough to sit in the desks. I could feel their eyes on me, hear their snickering. Funny thing is I really tried to lose weight, and did lose 25 lbs but I gained all back in no time.

So I started just not going to school had to go to truancy court and all. My mom got so pissed after awhile she signed me out in the middle of 10th grade. (I was repeating it because I failed). She was scared she would go to jail and lose my younger brother and sister.

Now I'm 25 yo kissless virgin alcoholic and I work retail.
>>
File: IMG_9731.jpg (97KB, 714x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9731.jpg
97KB, 714x960px
>>37471049
The normal seeming kid that actually spent all of him time on academics/extracurriculars and had 0 sexual or romantic life.

He was easy to get to know but hard to get close to.
>>
>>37471049
>sleeping in classes
>just hanging around in my circle of friends
>listening to music all day every day
>shitty grades because it was boring
>joking around with others some time

Funny thing is, a bunch of people wrote stuff like 'cool guy, always hanging around with his earbuds' in the memorial book.

I didn't even know these people.
>>
>>37471049
the most average kid in school
>KoreaFag
>Chess club after school every thursday
>Board game nights with upper middle class friends
>drink and do drugs with the lower middle class friends
>mediocre grades ranging from C~A-
>Not bullied, Was a bully to one or two people
Back then i thought i was joking around, but as the years went by, i realized i was being a fucking douche.

>Decent circle of friends, despite being autistic
my high school years were actually alright. Being a robot helped because presentations were fucking easy because
>M-muh emotions are frozen in a state of "meh"
>>
>>37471074
Same here. Literal nobody. Hung around with a few random guys but no real social circle or close friends.
>>
>>37472469
nah, you WERE a piece of shit, and there's no changing the past. I would be alright with you irl if you changed how you are now, and did things to help other robots.
>>
>>37471049
>played football in 10th and 11th grade
>apparently attractive
>too autistic to realize girls wanted me
>still a khv at 20 years old
>still a sperglord despite being /fit/

My life is literally a meme, I'm always given opportunities that I can never capitalize on
>>
File: IMG_1585.png (129KB, 656x611px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1585.png
129KB, 656x611px
>>37471049
I was fairly popular amongst my social circle? I mainly kept to myself, and avoided all drama but then again I was known. Kind of weird.
>>
>>37471049
That lanklet who acted like a clown to get attention.
>>
>>37471049
>that kid who went to the library everyday to listen to Touhou music
>>
>>37471875
> I developed a stupidly sarcastic sense of humor, tried to start a communist party, and waved around a Soviet flag at pep assemblies.

You are my hero tovaristch.
>>
>fat
>people thought i was funny
>played football
>only friend i saw alone outside of school was a chad who kept getting major sports injuries
>he introduced me to drugs and got me a fake id
>he'd take me to parties
>never got anything from girls

instantly became a shut-in after high school and he went to college several states away

that was four years ago, im not fat now but i dont interact with anyone so im still a virgin
>>
>>37471049
I dropped out within the first couple of months.
>>
I dropped out and I regret it
>>
>>37471049
Always late to class, no friends, fell asleep in class a few times, left brick and mortar school in grade 12 to finish by correspondence. I don't know what that's called.
>>
>>37471049
I was a loner creep/pack mule during my freshman years, I could still vividly remember how fast I got weeded out as the weakest link.
>everyone already knows friends or forms groups within the first 2 weeks
>throw myself at some random group hoping to make a good impression by giving them some candy
>during gym class their chad straight up tells me I'm not cool enough to hang out with them
>try to hang out with the foreign exchange student, he picks up on the fact that I'm a loser and desperate for any kind of relationship in school
>always insults me since he knows I have noone else to hang out with
>eventually moves away and I'm completely alone for a few weeks
>during breaks I just walk around school
>eventually a few kids in class extend a hand towards me and offer me refuge in their group

That last part really destroyed any kind of self-worth I thought I had left. I reluctantly accepted my position as the classclown and endured being ridiculed. Because at the very least, I wouldn't be a ghost I thought. Fast forward to 10 years later and now I don't want to have anything to do with people.
>>
File: 1465355539108.jpg (115KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465355539108.jpg
115KB, 720x720px
>show up 1pm almost every day because sleeping all day
>had meetings all the time because teachers were worried about my future and such
>Was the guy everyone always asked when it came to tech problems because I played xbox
>poor af family
>known as Darth Vader because always wore a black hoodie
>Had a friend group of 10-15 people I still hang out with today
>>
>>37471049
I never went, so I ain't anyone.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37471049
It didn't matter who I was. What mattered was my plan.
>>
The ghost. Got bullied hardcore in elementary so I was never on campus if I didn't need to, kept my head down, didn't talk to anyone. Had someone from elementary ask where the fuck I was when I popped up on kikebook afterwards.
>>
Small school, so I knew someone in most every group. My favorite was talking with the other outcasts and playing football. Was decent, really.
>>
I was Chad actually.

But it's been years since then.
>>
>>37471049
>had a friend who did was known school-wide
>neither of us had many friends, but he had recognition
>I was literally "his friend"
>if it wasn't school-related, people mostly talked to me to try and get my friend to do something
>tfw spent HS in someone else's shadow
>>
>>37471113
It's not an entirely unreasonable assumption to presume that both you and I are both NEETs. Therefore, I suspect you have all the time in the world. If my suspicions are correct, please enlighten us. I'll tell you a story in return if you want.
>>
>>37471049
I was insanity incarnate. My mind is in a constant state of regret over what I did... and after 11 years... I don't think I can hack it much longer...
>>
>>37471049
Myself, originally to be honest
>>
4 years of High School in my country
>1st year
awkward kid who thought he's cool
>2nd year
the one who hates everyone
>3rd year
stoner
>4th year
depressed as fuck
>>
>>37471875
>communist party

If we went to the same school we would be great friends
>>
>>37471049

9-10 grade: quiet and nerdy. The kind the popular girls snickered about and said sarcastically "please date me" kinds of things to but no real bullying (private school--largely due to bullying in middle school--so zero-tolerance for outright bullying, but there is always some way to pick on the insecure kids.

11th grade: since no longer the new kid (K-12 school, so many of these kids had grown up together); lots of the really stuck up rich kids went to boarding school leaving the more cool ones behind; generally starting to get a little self-confidence. Lots of activities but all of them were nerdy ones (band, drama, school Treasurer, manager of athletic team). Known as smart kid and since I actually went to a couple of beer parties and shocked everybody that I wasn't a 100% total geek, gained some coolness points. Had driver's license and part-time job which exposed me to more of the world than the upper-middle class world my parents tried to contain me in. Still not many friends though.

12th grade: More of the same; somehow being seniors, all of my classmates got along with each other like never before (we had our own special part of the hall just for Srs), lots more electives so made straight As, had small group of kids from the Artsy crowd, one of those kids many people's moms probably wanted them to be like, but they didn't know I was a cocksucking homo going out to gay bars and picking up men in their 30s in between all of these achievements.
>>
A nobody.
5 years later and nothing has changed.
>>
I started out an asshole who skipped class a lot and had two friends from elementary school. By the end I was just a quiet kid who tried to keep my head down and get my work done. Both my friends ditched me because they became normie cunts who were nasty to me all the time and I had been diagnosed with depression. Despite trying to be quiet, the Chad's and Stacey's still tried to be dicks to me even though I have never even talked to them. Managed to leave school with pretty good grades, my teachers liked me and I got an award for "determination to succeed." I still have nightmares about my ex friends all the time. High school was shit.
>>
Schizophrenic junkie with rich parents.
>>
>>37474423
Conniefag you should die already
>>
File: tmp_9944-rob-ford-1936685883.jpg (91KB, 640x443px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9944-rob-ford-1936685883.jpg
91KB, 640x443px
I was the informal leader of the nerds, more nerd than normal, but my friends were even worse off. Back then I didn't understand that my quirkiness was symptoms of ocd and social anxiety disorder, so it slowly spiraled out of control and here I am. I hope that I can become better than I am today.
>>
>>37477358
you sound like you would belong and like on >>37475700 thread, you sound like one of the character's I'm looking for and maybe you can talk about you're issues as well if you'd like.
>>
>>37477190
Now why would I go and do that when it's evident you love me?
>>
>>37471113
this, it was like I was never even there
>>
>>37471049
I flip-flopped between being the quintessential 'that kid' in certain circles and a verified nobody. Once I got myself into an unrestrained and carefree mindframe I'd just let myself go and do absolutely embarrassing shit. But outside of those times I just regressed to sitting in the back of the class and not saying much.
>>
A freelance roamer type who had it easy because I was friends with the hockey Chads from my earlier childhood. So I wasn't bothered. I mostly jumped around from group to group and occasionally made myself look like a weirdo or a retard. But I was on good terms with everybody and I could never settle with any specific group because I'm indecisive and have low confidence. I'm still like that but I've gotten a lot better. I was a pseudo philosophical type but I was also into fitness and gaming.
>>
File: jacob.jpg (6KB, 223x251px) Image search: [Google]
jacob.jpg
6KB, 223x251px
>>37471875
>but I made up an excuse about having to go ice skating with my mom.
>>
>>37477525
Holy shit are you me? I'm >>37477523 and your description feels like an extension of mine. We posted our shit at the exact same time too lmao
>>
>>37472053
I'm exactly this. Really sucks desu. At least I got invited to hang out often
>>
If it weren't for me being reunited with a childhood friend at the beginning of sophomore year I probably would've been friendless for the entire duration of my highschool career and I probably would've killed myself before I could finish.
>>
>>37471049
I was homeschooled.

oregano
>>
>>37478050
same here, how long were you homeschooled for? I was homeschooled my whole life so that's why I believe that lead to a lot of my issues, it was my parents choose ofc, not mine.
>>
File: 1424768265561.png (109KB, 492x477px) Image search: [Google]
1424768265561.png
109KB, 492x477px
Tall, malnourished-lookibg druggie. Normalfags would pay me to pirate games/movies/music so I was decently well-liked. Had a small group of friends (mostly also druggie types), we would set up a Gamecube on one of the spare TVs and play vidya during free periods. Even had a girlfriend for a little while, she cheated on me though which is what woke me up to the true nature of cunts.
>>
>>37471049
The autistic guy with good grades who had some friends
>>
>>37471142
Just got back. That was the worst i think I have ever felt it my entire life.
>>
>>37471049
>1st year
A good student. I was always in the background. Nerd

>2nd year
Good student. Still a no body

>3rd year
Started failing. Skipped like 50 times. Teachers didn't like me. Started to cheat a lot. Delinquent

>4th year
Skipped classes for several days straight. Few F's. Stopped caring about how I had no friends. Loner
>>
>>37478473
What happened with you?
>>
>>37477616

That's something amazing isn't it. It would have been better if our posts were exactly one after the other. But someone somewhere on the board beat us to it. But I'll take the moment for what it is. Highschool will always be something sort of shitty for me but not really and then with some good sprinkled on top. It was mostly uneventful and I have no tragedies or great awesome moments to speak of.
>>
nobody. i didn't wanna talk to anyone.
there was this autist that latched onto me (i hated him) and made himself my friend by force. everytime i told him to fuck off he just kept coming back.
i could go on and on about school but whatever, it was such a bad experience that i had to leave otherwise i would go nuts
>>
>>37471049
Wasn't super popular but wasn't unpopular. I used to be /fit and had friends in every social circle in my school so highschool wasn't that bad, even managed to sleep with the Norwegian foreign exchange student we had my senior year
>>
>>37478489
Boredom and realizing that high school is 100% pointless in the grand scheme of things (unless you're going for a full ride scholarship). So I just stopped trying and started walking around campus aimlessly to pass the time. Don't regret it, skipping is really easy unless you're black
>>
>>37471049

Quiet introvert that eventually opened up to a few social circles. Started lifting, working, and being busy around junior year while all the normies were doing normie things. Near the end I was toned and made all the dudes in the social circles jealous and banished me because the girls wanted my cawk. Didn't give a single fuck and kept lifting.

Senior year I got my first shitbox from the money I made working, become bros with one of the dudes from the past social circle who got laid/went to parties, and let my fun wild side flow. Made the strictest teacher submit to my alpha as fuck personality near graduation and ditched classes all the time. Post graduation 3 years later: wage cucking, some college, and still passing up opportunities to get gf because of my timid demeanor.

Fuck it though... I just want to live /comfy/ next to the beach, have a nice ride, and be healthy. All the skanks keep trying to leech off my success or use me but I shoot them down with my autismo iron dome system.
>>
>>37478706
get out normie rrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rooooo reeeee reee reeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeee
>>
>>37471049

>Who you were in highschool?

I'm surprised that this was original. OP didn't have to bypass the robot. I guess robots don't care about high school as much as faggot redditors say they do.
>>
>Quiet, introverted, "hardly there" type.
>Had one friend I didn't like but was stuck with
>did theatre shit so people knew i existed because of that and I had to be around drama kids a lot.
>bullied in middle school so I learned to assume anyone who approached me had ulterior motives so I should keep myself closed off
>didn't take long for me to go off everyone's radar
>actually not bullied in high school, people were nice to me and I was known for being quiet but nice and polite
>no one ever made an effort to get to know me
>no social life except when my mom forced me to hang out with one friend, online friends only
>spent all my free time in my room watching anime
>eventually realized no one wanted to bother me, but remained aloof because I had no interest in other people
>decent grades that could have been better if i wasnt a lazy fuck

About sums it up.
>>
>>37471049
Weird individualist
>Sat with a group of people who didn't fit in anywhere at lunch
>only kid who took world politics seriously and cared because it's what's being left behind for my generation
>people would say I'm smart but my grades were mostly shit
>edgy pothead who only went to parties with fellow stoners
>I didn't get many girls, I told a few girls I thought they were cute/hot/etc. but only a few of them even considered dating me, I just felt like girls didn't give a shit about me and they were all too busy with chad thundercock and mudsharking
>took classes with mostly older kids like economics and civics and was looked down upon by everyone
>hated by the teacher in spanish, she was like a bitch boss that you're always trying to appease and it was almost impossible, she'd scream at me for shit that everyone else would get away with, like she wanted to get the message through to me that I'm not welcomed nor liked in her class
>I hated everyone in the school but tried not to show it because even if I did I couldn't really put my finger on the reason why I hated everyone
>Ugly bitches treated me like shit and this one nosy bitch did everything to make sure my relationships fail (spreading rumors, etc.)

I don't remember much else, I just remember this was my life in high school
>>
I had "friends", but I never interacted with them outside of school. I would usually sit at their lunch table but as time went on I would join the conversation less and less and nobody seemed to notice.
Definitely not the worst high school experience possible, but in retrospect I'd definitely never want to repeat it.
>>
>>37478706
we had this cute japanese exchange student and I tried to fuck her but Chad beat me to it...
>>
>>37472106
Dang it anon, I was in the same boat.
>The person everyone likes but doesn't want to get to know
>>
That weird kid people kind of pitied at first, got made fun of but I was used to that shit because of primary school. Used to pick fights at times. Later had a group of other misfits but never interacted much w/ them outside of school. Also used to always sit alone for the first 3 yrs. It wasn't awful but I can't trust people because of it. I had decent grades but only scored well on history tests. I was lazy as shit in HS. PE was hell because of my impaired motor skills.
>>
11th-12th grade: went to a boarding school and hung out with about 5 other kids. We called ourselves the "mead hall" because we usually ate lunch/dinner at a long rectangular table in the corner of the lunchroom. We often talked about politics/history/stupid edgy shit. One time one of the loners sat with us, but he got very uncomfortable when the rest of us got into a heated discussion about fascism.

I was the senior captain of the cross country team and dressed fairly nicely (jeans, polo/button-down). Looking back I think I actually had a good shot at getting a gf, but I was way too awkward at the time. I went to all of the school dances, but with a female friend. I knew how to be nice and make small talk, but I was clueless about dating. This sometimes made me really depressed, but I kept it to myself.

I got a 4.3 GPA and ended up getting 2 full ride scholarships, which I currently use to sustain myself. I've talked to girls and dated a little bit in college, but I'm still not very social, and I still haven't had a meaningful relationship. But things have gotten better, and things are still getting better. I still get depressed, and I still have to put in a lot of effort just to be halfway social and keep my grades up, but as one of my edgy friends told me, if you want to shine like the sun you first have to burn like it.
>>
>>37472053
jesus christ anon, are you me?
>>
>>37471049
hated by everyone (Teachers included) with a small group of autistic friends (Myself included) that would do stupid shit and would never give a shit
>>
>>37471824
rich robots unite
>>
reading most of the posts here i can conclude that school is a breeding ground for depression and stress.
>>
>>37479586
>legally require all teenagers to be thrown and in a building
>make them learn about shit that they don't care about
>make that shit what's gonna decide their life later
>give them some time to socialize, and mainly form cliques to make sure other cliques don't fuck with them
>have parents that constantly scream at you about doing good in school and that your life goals aren't good enough and that you have to go to college
>have a group of a few people who get all the attention and love while you get nothing and they rub it in your face all the time

gee I wonder how school is a breeding ground for that sort of thing...
>>
Moved schools because of whore ass mother leaving town for some guy. Now living in boredom away from friends, did one thing outside of school with a "friend" and they start coming onto me with some weird fag shit. Awkward as fuck. Really just wish my father wasn't fucked over by his boss for being old, yet the most competent person in the office..
Smart but teachers don't like me cause of being too lazy to finish homework. But hey it could be worse : )
>>
>>37479647
personally i think only the top 10% gifted kids should be at highschool/college. the rest should go to vocational/trade school.
there is no point in doing STEM unless you can significantly contribute
>>
>>37479740
Was gonna say what about artfags too but it would actually be better for everyone if learning those skills were treated like learning a trade, then maybe we'd get less fags majoring in art to "express themselves" with naked photos and child level scribbles.
>>
>>37471270
yes, validated by a well reputed source

t. the source
>>
>>37479740
Im doing engineering, but im really uncreative like I dont know what the fuck I'll be able to contribute. Sometimes when I'm bored I just daydream mechanisms for stupid things like opening doors in some stupid ass fashion and they usually turn into rube goldbergs or some overengineered piece of shit. I also want to die so theres that
>>
>>37480003
You still have a place working on projects. Just because you aren't the creative one doesn't mean you cant have a role in development.
>>
>>37471161
>was omitted from the yearbook for literally no reason and no one knew why despite me submitting a picture etc.
Same, even though I participated in several activities, clubs, etc. no photo of me appears anywhere in my yearbook. I might as well have never attended.
Now it's years later and in spite of having a relatively unique name which is easily googled and having a normiebook account, none of the people I knew in high school have ever bothered to contact me.
>>
>>37471049
>good grades
>xc runner, always hung with kids on the team
>generally nerdy, smart, upbeat kinda crowd
>definitely socially awkward to some degree but people found me funny
>had a pretty gf grades 11-12
>generally shunned by chads
>all in all cool for an uncool kid
>>
>>37471049
>Had about high honor roll grades
>Had 1 best friend and a couple of other friends i could talk to daily
>For the most part knew that anyone else that talked to me did it because they wanted to get homework answers or felt bad for me for having few friends
>Slightly depressed
>Made repetitive crappy jokes about my depression so people thought I wasn't depressed
>Too shy to actually get a gf
In the end the only thing i have to show for is I asked a girl to prom once, she said yes, later she said she didn't know, then she changed her mind and went with someone else.
Pretty much a loser overall
>>
File: 1495750988397.png (783KB, 1024x1469px) Image search: [Google]
1495750988397.png
783KB, 1024x1469px
>>37471049
I was one of the anime kids at school (still an anime guy to this day). I was 70 pounds overweight so girls wanted nothing to do with me. I had really bad social skills and weird (to normalfags) hobbies so I didn't make many friends. Whenever the chads and stacies went out to dances and parties I stayed at home watching anime and browsing 4chan.
>>
File: 3cAvsON.jpg (136KB, 625x702px) Image search: [Google]
3cAvsON.jpg
136KB, 625x702px
>>37471049
I was the guy nobody knew anything about but was still somewhat connected. They all thought I was a busy guy and didn't have time to go to events, but really I was (still am) just very lonely and was so deathly nervous that I'd have severe body tremors long before and during the few social events I did go to. Even communication over long distances discussing anything serious makes it look like I have late-stage Parkinson's.
>>
>>37471049
I was the only boy on the class for the last 3 years cause all the other guys changed school or dropout, i didn't talk much but i wasnt shy, the girls where pretty nice to me. I hated going to school so much, back then i used to stay at home to watch anime all day so i didn't go to half the classes. There were 2 girls i used to talk to and joke about meaningless shit but i wouldn't consider them friends, one was a really shy qt who sat next to me and the other was a really cheerful one who got along with everybody.
>>
I was a shy as fuck anime/ comic fan who spent my time watching Gojira instead of going to parties. I had the best test results in my classes and had exactly 1 friend. I didn't talk to anyone except my English teacher for the first year.
>>
>>37471049
>issues with authority
>always late with everything
>skipped a lot
>(still got ok grades somehow)
>probably more than a bit socially awkward but didn't care

Basically I was (and pretty much still am) an autistic edgeboi.
>>
File: xiao.png (239KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
xiao.png
239KB, 768x768px
>>37471049

I was the rich kid with the expensive lifted diesel truck I drove everyday to school but everyone still pushed me around because Im beta
>>
>>37471049
I was the stoner of my grade, got along with everyone, rural school, no teachers gave a single fuck. Terrible grades, 35 ACT and all I did was drugs and fuck mainly one girlfriend I had through high school but a couple others I was really smooth back then and good looking, still good looking but mad anxiety, literally though I just did drugs all the time, I'd wake up and smoke, hit the bong a few times before I drive to school, have a joint waiting for me when I get out and sometimes smoke outside of shop class when I can (teachers made a point to look the other 2ay about everything) and smoke again before work after work and at home. I got along though with everyone, I'd just drift around through all the social groups however I wanted and teachers liked me even though I'd show up late, randomly leave classes and just sleep. College hit and got through it but had to take a year off when I went insane.... now have serious mental health issues, the worst thing is I know how I used to be. Shit was so nice, I was never a Chad but I could get a girl easily, I'd always date them first though not just a screw them and go on, and relationships always lasted for me for the most part. Most were very long term. Met my dream girl in college dated for 3 years, literally my dream girl, dream about her every night. I imagine the feel of her hair on my chest as I'm laying down right now and I lost her even after she stuck around with me through everything. I fucked ir up.
>>
Just a filler, background student, I guess.

Didn't join any clubs or sports or anything like that. Took mostly regular classes, B average. I had a few friends so I wasn't a complete loner, and no one really bothered me for the most part.Nothing noteworthy during my 4 years there, although I think one of the last people in my class to drive.
>>
had a few friends some nromal, some weird, had girlfriends but was embarrassed to bring them to my house because I was raised by a single mother and sister and was emasculated at the time and never learned the fundamentals in high school. Teachers looked and I liked them because I was polite and liked going to class, fuck homework tho. Apart from the gf thingt I enjoyed high school and 10/10 would go back.
>>
>>37471049
The kid who had to eat lunch alone so many times he stopped worrying about feeling alone and just enjoyed the clouds outside until one day people finally invited him out. He said no because he thought they were just fucking with him and he'd rather enjoy his lunch in peace.
>>
>I did/said some pretty autistic shit and made up lies about myself to seem cool
>pretty soon people learned not to bully me about that or anything else because one true thing about me: I could fight like a tank and I liked to
>if a girl tried to bully me I would just verbally savage her
>most people knew I was a genuinely nice kid at the end of the day, which also helped keep the heat off me
>>
>>37471923
hmm yes, quite
>>
File: 1494168368339.png (239KB, 404x412px) Image search: [Google]
1494168368339.png
239KB, 404x412px
>>37471113
>teachers didn't like me
Fucking this, man. None of them even tried to understand why the least talkative guy that always sits alone skipped classes almost everyday and never did his homework. Man, dipping school was the best feeling ever: no being an outcast, no hanging around like a retard because you have to kill time before the next class, no constant, anxious self-analysis whether you look stupid or not, no Chad pulling "pranks" on you that you thought you had to roll with otherwise people will ostracize you even more, no pretending that your listen in class because you already skipped so much that everything teacher says became a meaningless drivel, no nothing, only your favourite RPG and a handful of prerecorded Futurama episodes. One bitch even started walking around the school telling other teachers to not pull my grades a little so I won't be left rotting in the same class for another year just because she thought I personally disliked her and the funny part is that I did absolutely nothing to her classes that I didn't do to others, so she had no reason to assume that I somehow wanted to disrespect her. And people wonder why loners either kill themselves or kill others.
>>
>>37471049
Don't kid yourself faggots we were all the same in highschool.
>>
had a group of friends I hang around with but was never close with them. My happiest day was when they asked me to skip class with them after months of hanging around them. Found out they only hang out with me out of pity. Now I am depressed with one suicide attempt under my belt. considering another,
>>
>>37472891
hi Niall
>>
>valedictorian not because i was smart, just put a lot of work into classes
>upper middle class white guy in predominantly lower class asian school
>wasn't considered wonder bread white but still not seen as "one of them"
>generally got along with everyone, but no close friends
>pretty much no social life outside of school

Luckily I'm starting uni this fall, I hope to join lots of organizations and meet more people :)
>>
>>37471049
Well I got arrested In front of my class.
>>
>>37471976
>once watched Lucky Star on one of the school projectors during lunch break
madman
>>
>>37471049
the funny nerd who was shy around girls.
>>
File: memedesu.jpg (94KB, 720x373px) Image search: [Google]
memedesu.jpg
94KB, 720x373px
>>37471049
>9th
Unpopular beta outcast who got bullied.
>10th
All friends left. So became a loner and bullying continued. Then I dug a tunnel behind a fence and created a secret spot where I could create Exmilitary knockoff beats on my Macbook.
>11th
Isolation made me resent everyone so I would do edgy things like send people gore and tell girls and beta nerds like me how I would murder them in horrible ways. Got the reputation of a school shooter and people were nice to my face out of fear from that point on.
>12th
Wanted to be like Littlefinger from GOT so I started social engineering fights, relationships, rumors, etc from relative obscurity. I basically ran the school in every aspect except the drug trade. I had only one semester left but couldn't take living like a monster anymore so I dropped out and started wagecucking in hopes of making it as a musician.
>>
>>37472085
Cool story normie. I think you're the most self aware normie I've ever seen post on this board.
>>
>>37471049
One of the uncool kids.
>>
>>37471049
Stoner, loser, loner. Now just a loser and a loner. Not much has changed.
>>
i was the guy the chads would look at and go "hey guys...anon's so cool...anon's got chicks all over him"

i hate those guys
>>
Emotionally stunted and troubled kid who eventually started heavily drinking and doing drugs and my parents kicked me out when I turned 18 so I couldnt finish senior year
>>
>>37482437
wow, you sure are gay, anon
>>
>>37471049
That guy who never talked who lots of people "knew" but nobody knew.
>>
>>37471049
mostly in the back ground by myself
>>
lol salutatorian
>>
>>37472357
normie get out
origirono commento
>>
>>37471360

fuck off to /soc/ then, faggot
>>
I graduated high school in 08
>Ecole secondaire ste-famille
To make quick cash I made bootleg beer and sold 1.5l bottles @ 8% for $5. Everyone else was selling weed so I had that market cornered.
>>
>>37471448
Smart people wouldn't do things that would lead to failing this hard.

You had potential, but you wasted it
>>
>>37471049
1/8 school shooter 1/8 emo (more grunge/goth even though didn't want to be categorized) 1/4 stoner 1/4 nerd and all lonely. Had a lot of people who liked me and stuff (I think) but I don't build relationships well on a deeper level. I'm not a psyco though, I have one friend now, but for the most part made a fake, slightly stupider, wittyer, normies version of myself so I didn't have to be emotionally attached to people. Man I was, and am a fucking dick.
>>
I was a ghost. No one knew or cared who I was. I only spoke when spoken to and only as briefly as possible. I never went to any events or gatherings. I never had school photos taken. I'm not in any yearbook from those four years. I doubt anyone who went to my school even remembers I was ever there.
>>
>>37471384
GTFO, I fucking hate people like you. Good grades means good work ethic you fucking pleb, not intelligence. Back in middle school, we had these tests where we would do math for about an hour, and we would get a score. I scored let's say top 93% of the school, and I got done relatively quick, quicker than other students, and all this while being stuck to a normal class. I got a better score than kids in high classes, and I failed math that year. I have a shit work ethic, I'll give you that, but I'm not an idiot.
>>
File: RG 14.gif (135KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
RG 14.gif
135KB, 200x200px
>>37471074
Oh god that is me
>>
A loser. except according to my sister who was a few grades below me nobody knew that. I stayed home pretty much every weekend and missed every party. never went to prom. only worthwhile thing that ever came from high school was having sex with some slut that a bunch of guys i knew had sex with before me.
>>
>>37481868
did you ever graduate? what were your marks like
>>
File: 1492475463729.jpg (17KB, 200x249px) Image search: [Google]
1492475463729.jpg
17KB, 200x249px
>Quite and minded my own business
>Average smarts
>Freakish Height Im talking 6,7 ft tall
>People constantly picked fights with me to prove how tough they where
It felt more like a prison than a school
>>
Im tryhard faggot who try to fit in. I managed to somehow but im more comfortable being alone and do what normie usually dont. Luckily people still remember me
>>
File: 1477433987896.png (396KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477433987896.png
396KB, 800x800px
Normies have told me that the person you were in high school doesn't matter anymore once you reach college and become an adult.

I certainly didn't feel that way. How much of this is supposed to be true, robots?
>>
>>37471976
>still graduated with good enough grades to get into a good uni
how?
>>
Wasn't the most popular but wasn't unpopular. Only black kid in suburban school. There were some jokes but I didn't care too much. I had lots of friends but only like 3 or 4 really good ones I still hang out with. I played football all 4 years. Was actually really good and got a D1 scholarship to play in college which I am currently doing. I was homecoming king. I went prom which was a mistake because the girl didn't really like me. I still think about her. I don't really try to get girls because I know it's hopeless. I jist treat them like people. Never had a gf and nothing really exciting really happens to me but I am happy.
>inb4 chad and normie
>>
>>37471049
Skinny kid with acne who hung out in the nerdier circles. Honestly just a run-of-the-mill unpopular student.
>>
File: 1496465489387.jpg (81KB, 650x866px) Image search: [Google]
1496465489387.jpg
81KB, 650x866px
>>37484335
Well it technically shouldn't because you'll likely never see the people in your class again, unless you go to the same college. And high school itself is pointless. What matters is what you do after, not during. The problem is that your characteristics obviously carry over to the next stage in your life. It can either get much worse or slightly better from here on out. For a robot, probably the former
>>
>>37482167
Why come arrested?
>>
the autistic kid who smelled like shit because he would wipe his ass halfway
>>
File: 1495412548590.png (2MB, 945x857px) Image search: [Google]
1495412548590.png
2MB, 945x857px
>>37471384
I aced my theology tests back in HS but i would not do the homework so I almost got a C in that class.

Some classes have more busywork that can drag down a grade
>>
>>37471049
the only non asian kid.
last year I just skipped it all together and went straight to borders to read mango.
>>
File: IMG_5282.jpg (79KB, 720x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5282.jpg
79KB, 720x552px
Graduating as the valadictorian that almost nobody knew closely. Stealing that win right out from under that cunt who rejected me 4 years prior felt fucking great.
>>
>>37471049
It's kinda hard to explain, so i will just summarize it as
"A lazy fuck who was respected a lot."
>>
>>37471049
I can't say I made any life long friends in high school. I did yearbook. I would rather take pictures than be in them. I was and still am ugly. So insignificant that even though I had a pic with me in the year book with my name under it. Right next to it was a pic that I took with my name spelled incorrectly for photo credit. I also once let a girl bully me into letting her take some photo credit. I know it seems dumb but it just showed me how she viewed me.
>>
>>37471976
Wish I could have been friends with you in hs
>>
>>37471261
What do you mean came prepared brotherman?
>>
File: 1496122817856.jpg (204KB, 1321x795px) Image search: [Google]
1496122817856.jpg
204KB, 1321x795px
>>37471049
that kid who was smoking weed all the time and everyone knew it. people gave me "the queer of the year" award my junior year.
also i talked to everybody but hung out with no one. then now here I am alone. still playing smash and dark souls like a faggot.
>>
>>37471049
weird nazi depressed kid who somehow was "mates" with everyone. its a shame im a fucking autist, some girl like me but i just couldnt really talk about it with them
>>
>>37485122

I always carried some sort of weapon on me, usually a telescopic self-defense baton or pepper spray. I also always came to school with a mindset of "Someone's gonna attack me today" and when I felt threatened I would try to move the fight somewhere it would end quicker ( where there are teachers, where there are stuff to throw, where there are more people to hold the other guy back etc.)
>>
>>37471049
I hit puberty early and I was 6'2 and 200lbs at 14. Was fun being able to fight chads and beat the shit out of them, I hated being alone but at least no one could bully me.
>>
>>37478438
I'm here for you anon, I didn't go to my formal.
I got stoned and watched trap porn while all my peers were having the times of their lives drinking and socialising.
>>
File: IMG_6247.jpg (58KB, 446x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6247.jpg
58KB, 446x600px
>>37471049
for the first two years i wrestled then i slipped a disc at the gym and crippled myself. no more wrestling. fucked me up mentally lost the few friends i had and by the end i would go the entire week saying no more than fifty words. total isolation is fucking horrible
>>
>>37479740
This senpai, I left high school at 16 and became an electrician. I loved trade college/apprenticeship and now I'm making $80k AUD while everyone else is still studycucking at university.
>>
>>37484536
>I was homecoming king.
who was the queen?
>>
>>37485482
what city are you from? are you a virgin?
>>
>>37485951
Some chick I didn't know. Funny thing is I didn't go to homecoming.
>>
File: 1496241538062.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1496241538062.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>>37471049
Almost nobody. Got few friends. I was too autistic for normies and too normal for autists. Never had any gf. Never experienced teenage love. Never got to have sex.
>>
If you're stuck on the fact that you never had a gf or had sex in high school. You're focused on the wrong thing.
>>
that one depressed kid that
kinda cyborg not full robot not full norman
>>
>long hair
all the kids thought i listen to metal
>2008 eveyone suddenly started being nirvana fan
>everyone calling me poser for listetning to music i dont care about like they do
>mfw dont even listen to rock
Ended up playing nes emulator on smartphone and never talking to anyone
>try joining anime club
Literally full of faggots in denial with metro hairstyles constantly drawing their husbandos
>drop out in 6 months
>>
>>37471049
I was that outcast who was too weird for the cool kids and the outcasts. I never belonged anywhere and just interacted with everyone when I was in the mood. But I also set some trends, so the popular kids made what I did after a while but, in contrary to me, got actually acknowledged.

Bet nobody of you would like me either.
>>
The guys who everyone thought of as a kid. Even when I turned 18 people still treat me as though I was an innocent snowflake. Being 6'3 and 215 pounds this has always confused me.
>>
>>37471049

I dropped out halfway junior year

I was just the degenerate who was extremely racist and smoked weed/k2
>>
File: 1494461426114.jpg (82KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1494461426114.jpg
82KB, 1127x685px
>>37471049
>playlist starts playing the sound of silence as soon as i stumble upon this thread
>>
Invisible, the one no one knew existed.
>>
File: my life.jpg (117KB, 700x557px) Image search: [Google]
my life.jpg
117KB, 700x557px
>realizing you were abused growing up

Fuck.
>>
>>37471113
>>37481868
No shit teachers didn't like you, you made their jobs hard. Use that "superior intellect" and do the fuckin work. Teachers were the only ones that liked me, and that's because I showed up, did my work, and shittalked the trashy problem kids for them.
>>
>>37471049
I was considered a nerdy guy lower down in the school social level. I hung around with the weird group a lot, but wasn't that weird myself. My big problem though was that I would cry at least once a week from something miniscule (like answering a question wrong). I didn't want to do it, but I would just tear up. In year 11 I found out this was due to an actual medical condition, (fixed it immediately after finding out with a few pills) but because of the reputation that I would always cry about anything, I was a constant target.

No one would take me on physically because I demonstrated that I've got good retard strength, but I got a lot of insults. A good one was people yelling out "You're brother is cooler than you!" which hurt a bit since although the insult was meaningless, my bad social position was dragging my younger brother into the bullying as well.

Anyway, I had a high power level. In the last years of high school I would hear a lot of teachers and students go on about Christianity and how it was stupid and how religion was evil (except Islam cos muh religion of peace) and well, I was and still am a hardcore Catholic. Every time someone would insult the faith I would defend it, and so in the final years I became known as the guy who argued a lot, and instead I was mocked for being Christian a lot.
>>
>>37471049
Socially ackward depressed kid that said funny things sometimes

Had a good group of friends most of which I still talk to though
>>
>got bullied for my looks
>puberty hits and I grow into a 6"2 giant (everyone here is like 5"8)
>bullying stops
>girls notice me
>finish high school and lose all connections
>4chan is still there and never forgot about me
I reckon it was pretty good
>>
>>37484335
well it sat true for me. I learnt how to fix up my social skills while i was at school, but i was still bottom rung since the school social structure is very fixed after it has been set. As soon as i got to uni i did pretty well since i was a better person, since i was polite and could hold a conversation.
People I knew from school who were decently popular didn't change and didn't really make any friends outside their original group. They're pretty shit at normal conversation
>>
>>37487354
fucking literally me
>>
i cant remember it was only 3 years ago
yet i remember nothing
>>
That shy kid who did excellent in school, hung out on 4chan (yes I was the 2009 cancer), had some friends and generally doing his thing (I wasn't popular but I was acknowledged and I had a few close friends).
My school wasn't big on bullying nerds tho, I think it's an american thing. As long as you weren't a complete sperglord people wouldn't mess with you.
>>
The weird kid that no-one wanted to be around.
I didn't have friends and didn't do my work or get good grades, i just went because i was forced to and got nothing out of it.
>>
I never went to high school, or middle school for that matter. My mom pulled me out of school at sixth grade to home school me, but she never did. Just left me to rot. I'm twenty three in a month, and I still don't know anything above sixth grade pre algebra. I have no real value. At least I'm going to start lifting soon, so I can be healthy. I'll be in peak physical shape, as nature intended. NatSoc.
>>
I was the guy everyone liked but no one hung out with
>went from being a complete spazmoid autist in the younger years until I realised I had no freinds and attempted to normalise
>I tried to infiltrate every single social group in school but I never got invited out on weekends (which was my ultimate goal) so I would force myself into thier groups at lunch until eventually I got bored and realised I was the outcast of the group
>found one social group I acc kinda liked and we went on a trip to the city once which was pretty comfy (they invited me)
>mission accomplished
>but then the group dispatched cause some sjw had a falling out with the couple
>too spergy to hang out with girls of the group
>too unfunny and clingy to hang out with the dudes of the group
>hang out exclusively with the autist of the group
>pretty chill dude
>we used to feud because we were both autistic
>eventually he opened up and told me he was depressed and we became mates
>used to go around at lunch pranking the normals
>harassing yr 7s
>shouting faggots at drama nerds and dancers
>stealing shit from the school canteen
>still too retarded to meet him on weekends
>he eventually becomes a pet/mascot for the druggies
>they never see him at weekends they all just bully him at lunch break
>and I'm alone again
>hang out with the couple of the old group as they are the only freinds I have left
>cool people
>they actually invite me out a couple times and we get pissed
>eventually give up and hang out with the spergiest group in the school
>call themselves the social rejects
>really cringy and boring
>all virgins
>become one of them
>they sometimes meet on weekends but don't invite me
> still play vidya with the guy from the couple
>ultimately never had a freind in the whole of secondary
>>
>>37471049
That guy that would constantly say annoying shit that was mostly funny. A class clown of sorts. Needless to say since I'm here it sure as hell didn't help me get a girlfriend. Nor did it make me popular.
>>
File: IMG_1171.jpg (66KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1171.jpg
66KB, 600x337px
Freshman year
>start year off with barely and friends
>all my friends leave me
>sit at lunch alone
>stop caring about my appearance
>acne
>unkempt hair
>poor
>horrible sleeping schedule
>come home everyday take a nap since I would play vidya until 4 in the morning
Sophomore year
>start the year off with no friends, sit alone at lunch
>only talk to people in class to fuck around with the few people I knew
>extreme anxiety
>start to gain weight
>acne gets worse
>poor faggot, have no money for decent clothes
>i knew how much of an autistic loser I probably looked, couldn't do anything about it

Continue?
>>
The guy that everyone had supposedly known all about, yet didn't know anything about himself
>>
File: IMG_1156.jpg (42KB, 715x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1156.jpg
42KB, 715x536px
>>37488385
>shave my head
>get made fun of everyday
>bad acne
>gain more weight
>decide to get a job
>bullying is so bad and everyone hates me so I decide to change schools
Junior year
>new school
>full of spics and niggers, few white people there
>start to work out and lose weight
>first semester still pretty fat
>start to buy new clothes
>get a hairstyle I like
>second semester lost most of the weight I gained
>start to develop racist beliefs
>hate the spics and niggers in my classes
>girls actually start noticing me now
>bitter kissless virgin, basically tell them to fuck off
>group of girls hate me for rejecting their friend
>girls actually start to notice me now
>actually start to talk to some people in my classes
>respected and most teachers like me
>>
The quiet nerd (well before it was considered "cool") that was voted "most likely to shoot up the school" and to be a deathrow inmate by the first high school reunion.
>>
File: IMG_1119.jpg (151KB, 727x779px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1119.jpg
151KB, 727x779px
>>37488443
>first kiss was from some spic whore
>still regret it to this day
>desperately wanted a white girlfriend
Senior year
>beginning of the year
>new classes
>get classes with the girls that hated me
>they openly make fun of me
>too shy and autistic to stand up for myself
>have to deal with them the whole year
>grades start getting better, but notice other faggots start talking about going to uni after highschool
>begin to realize I can't go because
my shitty grades my first 2 years
>mom dies, dad becomes alcoholic
>get depressed
>try to kill my self
>start to gain weight again
>visibly tired and acne comes back
>stop caring about my appearance
>all my friends leave me
>never went to senior prom
>didn't go to graduation
>came close to having gf's numerous times, but fucked up
>everyone from high school forgets about me
>stuck being a fast food wage slave
>>
File: 1480750928299.jpg (25KB, 258x443px) Image search: [Google]
1480750928299.jpg
25KB, 258x443px
>>37471049
>first two years of highschool was the ghost, only talked to my 2 childhood friend who were autist like me
>was like that until last semester of my final year of highschool
>met 2 semi-Chads and a normie who watched the first season of SnK
>invited me to go out every friday
>messaged me first most of the time
>always hung out with me and sat next to me in class
>said I was a cool guy
>didn't feel as if they made fun of me behind my back
I never felt as happy as I did when I was friends with them. I hated highschool, but I would without question go back to it if it meant having normie friends again.
We could still have been friends today but we all went to different city for university so we never met each other again. We talked to each other often during the first year but we progressively stopped during the second year.
>>
>>37471049
>Screamed at teachers if they stood behind me
>Breakdown and cry if they don't leave
>Obvious mental issues, my eyes were always glossy, distant, everyone was terrified of me to the point they were friends with me.
>Greasy long hair, a foot shorter than everyone the grade below me, malnourished for NO good reason, wore the same jacket for years (hoodie on), no shirt, shorts (even if it was cold).
>Failed every class but the school was so short on kids that they couldn't kick me out.
>"The government is watching us and poisoning our water!"
>If I worked hard I still failed, if I slept through every class I still failed.
>Punch bathroom walls, shake out of anger.
I was that kid, luckily I was forced into therapy and almost got kicked out of forced therapy.
Sad thing is, if the hot girl acted like this she had 10 kids by her side while she cried about her parents fighting.
>>
>>37487308
Not him but you're a fucking tool.
How could I be bothered to do my homework when I can't even be bothered to live.
>>
The weird nerd who self harmed and smelled bad regardless of how much I showered
>>
>>37489340
hot girls can't be retards because they have good genetics. The truly hot ones that is, not ones that are just an attractive fluke from long lines of peasant ancestry.
>>
File: 1496199577446.png (70KB, 300x245px) Image search: [Google]
1496199577446.png
70KB, 300x245px
>>37471049
The pervy awkrward camera guy who brought CS 1.6 on a bunch of usbs with a few friends.

All my friends stopped talking to me after the year ended. I found a few working at random places but they acted all awkward so I never talked to them. I wonder why.
>>
I actually had a lot of close friends but also knew and went to parties with the "cool kids". I had a total of 3 girlfriends and 2 girls I made out with but werent my girlfriends. What the fuck happened to me? How did things go so downhill from there?
>>
That kid that wasn't self aware enough to realize that he was just the kid that got talked to until the real friends showed up
>>
>>37484045
Barely, C's literally on all classes. Only thanks to the school psychologist they didn't boot me the second they could.

>>37487308
Shouldn't be teachers then. The only good one I remember was a lady from junior, she was strict yet incredibly nice and compassionate. She told my mother I wasn't the first asocial type in her class so she was updating her on me and also assigned me to little competitions they had so I could get out of my shell. Also, people like you are the worst and very unpleasant to be around. School yes man types are wimps to the bone and I hope you live with memories of what a faggot you were.
>>
Im honestly not really sure.

I was pretty happy at first, but then my friends became btards and it ended pretty badly. I have some hot opinions but I'm also a hardass so it was water and oil. But apparently a lot of people remembered me from HS even though I have no clue who they were, when I tried to kept an extremely low profile. I always ate lunch behind the welding building and went mute when the hicks passing by would try to talk to me after things went south with those guys. Not entirely sure why in hindsight.

I was a bit of a running gag because I'd start dozing off in math class, then snap awake. The teacher would try to trip me up with questions right after that but autism is good for that at least. I'd even do my homework and just forget to turn it in, thank god my grade was so heavily weighted around exams. Never got bullied, hit my adult height early on so I can count on one hand the number of fights I had.

Anyways I dropped off the map for like 4 years after I graduated being a turbo neet that played WoW way too much. Got some really great rankings on WoL at least. Also a bunch of people close to me died and I packed on a shit ton of weight because I had no idea what healthy coping mechanisms are. Sort of fixed my shit at 22, going to turn 25 in a few weeks, got a year and a half left of college. Occasionally feel an overwhelming sense of dread but I've been able to chart objective progress which has done a lot to diminish that. I've lost about half of the weight I gained, broke most of the negative habits that lead to it but now I need to replace them with positive ones too.

r8 & h8
>>
File: 1464984880337.jpg (45KB, 314x311px) Image search: [Google]
1464984880337.jpg
45KB, 314x311px
>Had a bunch of friends since middle school
>Only friends I ever had in school
>Didn't really talk if I wasn't with my friends
>Was never picked for any group work (I had a ton of awkward group work stories)
>Had a crush on 1 girl throughout my high school years
>Decide to ask her out
>It was awkward and she said no
>Was mostly ignored by everyone beside my friend
>Never bullied

I guess it's not too bad
>>
>>37472563
Go fuck yourself, you loser piece of shit.
>>
>>37471049

the dude who sold random shit/contrabant from his locker. most people also considered me slightly deranged. used to be a huge /x/phile .tended to hang out with the metalheads,emos and goths mostly.

have some stories from my school if anyones interested.
>>
>>37472630
kek, nice redpill.
>>
Edgelord who hung out with the real life version on the inbetweener kids
>>
>Long hair, down to my waist
>Black hoodie every day
>Steal shit for fun
>One time I unscrewed a keyboard, stole the membrane out of it, and screwed it back together
>Another time I just stole a surge protector
>IT constantly had to show up because the teachers were confused why shit stopped working
>Earth Sciences teacher had a little chime he would ding to say "you can pack up and leave now"
>Stole the mallet
>He started using a pencil
>Funniest fucking thing I've ever seen
>No friends
>Nobody would ever fuck with me because of the hair
>Always heard rumors about how I slashed tires or made molotovs
>Never did any of that shit
Basically the smelly unwashed kid in the back mixed with "spooky goth punk" and "klepto"
>>
>>37471172
my condoleces
>>
>>37488498
>wants white girlfriend, goes to school with no white people
>starts to hate hispanics and black people, probably because he they were happy
>gets bullied, you didn't give a shit about anything

Sounds like you made some poor choices, my friend. Even though I don't condone bullying, c'mon bro.
>>
File: 1493118235200.png (207KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493118235200.png
207KB, 400x400px
>>37472438
FUCK OFF SATAN GET OUT OF MY HEAD

Originallio
>>
I think I was bullied a little bit looking back on it but I guess I didn't give a fuck and just fucked with them. Or maybe they were actually just banting with me who knows
>>
File: 1496314117412.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1496314117412.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
the kid who everyone used to bully
>>
Almost everything I said was sarcastic but I talk kind like a big autistic monotone deadpan retard so everyone thought I was being serious
>>
>>37472053
oh jesus that's a good description of me
>>
>>37471049
Most thought I was autistic during the first month or so until I spoke.
>>
File: Based_kimmy.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Based_kimmy.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>37489768

That felt good to read anon, i'm happy for you man.
>>
>>37480212
fuck you tyler/ryan
>>
>>37472469
The only decent person replying so far. I don't know why everyone else acts so pathetically all the time
>>
File: meeemeee.png (37KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
meeemeee.png
37KB, 396x400px
>>37471049
Popular kid that was funny.
>>
>>37472600
Your parents sound like assholes.
>>
>>37471049
A drop out
i went to a all black school btw
Thread posts: 272
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.