[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychological Issues #??????

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 16

File: maxresdefault.jpg (49KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49KB, 1920x1080px
Early weekend edition.

How are you all doing?
>>
>>37470393
Hey Recluse, you beat me to it. I'm tired, had a demo today. How're you?
>>
>>37470621
Building up towards a mood with pills and alcohol, will see where the evening takes me. Feeling great atm. What kind of demo?
>>
im about 20mg of valium deep, several beers deep, texting my crus, ama
>>
>>37470393
sitting in the lounge room, unable to sleep from a caffeine high.
Evaluating my life.
Trying to figure out why I don't have the balls in an hero.
>>
>>37470784
I'm also doing benzos and beer, but nowhere near your level yet. Why are you texting your crush? How are you feeling?
>>
Hey everyone! How are you doing?

As for me I'm watching shutter island. It's a movie that Nick might enjoy.
>>
>>37470820
i like her, she is really nice. i know she likes me but i never realised she was a good match until recently. we are pretty much the same person lol

i'm feeling great, its about 3am but I'm still buzzing. this is the first time ive gone hard on benzos but yeah, i love it. maybe i should get rid of them before i become hooked.

this girl is great though, she is also high, i think
>>
>>37470834
REALLY REALLY REALLY FUCKED HAHAH, THAT'S HOW IM DOIN
>>
>>37470855
Just make sure you don't keep taking them after you've hit your goal dose or it's gonna end badly lol. You'll wake up bloody in the forest with no recollection at best
>>
>>37470870
How so? Is it because of the valium? That should just calm you down, shouldn't it?
>>
>>37470716
Martial arts demo, town had an event going in so we had a slot to self-promote dojo. l
>>
>>37470911
it's like the social aspect of mdma without the energy. i used to love molly but benzos do the trick i reckon.

praying i don't get hooked, still got another script of 20x 10mg to fill :P

>>37470903
It's been somewhat of a bender, did benzos and weed last night, don't remember anythign which was nice.
>>
>>37470911
Benzos+alcohol fucks you up something incredibly, but if you maintain a certain level you get incomparable greatness
>>
>>37471015
it fucks you up so good, this is the best ive fealt in ages,

maybe its the lexapro working its way in

>tfw can't cum on ssri's
>>
>>37471066
I was fucking lucky with my SSRI's. No side-effects whatsoever. The only downside is that they aren't working.
>>
>>37471098
i just wantt to ejaculate
>>
>>37471119
How long you been taking them?
>>
>>37470393
Lonely and unsure how to go about getting a boyfriend, or if I can handle a romantic / sexual relationship at all.
>>
Now to enjoy a pleasant 24~ hours to myself. What hedonistic delights await? The same as every week or course - minus depression! I will actually enjoy myself!
>>
File: Daily Atlas Bullying Image.jpg (72KB, 600x385px) Image search: [Google]
Daily Atlas Bullying Image.jpg
72KB, 600x385px
Hey Atlas, it's not that bad. You've just got a spare tyre.
FOR A MONSTER TRUCK THAT IS HAHAHAHA
>>
>>37470393
Psychology is a joke of a field. While yes, some aspects of psychology are realistic and useful (Ex: Humans tend to have naturally recognizable patterns in some aspects which we should study and document), the problem lies in how psychology is being applied to mental illness.
Literally ANYONE can be diagnosed with a mental illness, which destroys the meaning of having to document mental illness.
>"Oh anon, you don't like people that much, and you say inside a lot?"
>"You have anti-social disorder"

At least you guys have add a positive spin to it where you make a circle-jerk and reinforce your positive beliefs while denying negative ones, but still, psychology is fucking cancer.
>>
>>37471302
If you want to join the circle jerk, by all means take a name and put on a glove
>>
>>37471119
Try getting into edging and denial play? If you can turn your inability to cum into a kink, it might do the trick.
Worked for me at least. Orgasms aren't as good as they used to, but it's still something.
>>
>>37471242
Why can't you handle a romantic/sexual relationship, you think? Homosexual or woman?
>>37471262
Have fun, my friend.
>>
Can't stop daydreaming 24/7, it's fucking frustrating, vidya is helping but i'm jaded right now.

Also i'm forced to go to a wedding tomorrow, it's going to be awful.
>>
>>37471363
It truly is a blessed relief not to feel numb with a tension headache all the time. Weird how any emotions at all - or rather, all emotions - is so clearly preferable. I'm just conscious that I need to take steps not to become depressed again. I think the key is to avoid repression perhaps. That's the psychodynamic approach at least.
>>
>>37471302
It's not even a science, all you can do is hope for a treatment that works if you're not feeling well. I think the world is unnatural as we are now, we live in a way so contrary to how we're wired that people end up feeling like shit. Only certain temperaments and personalities thrive in this hell.
>>
File: 1496323636744.jpg (40KB, 297x297px) Image search: [Google]
1496323636744.jpg
40KB, 297x297px
>make a heartfelt post about my schizoid feelings a couple of threads ago
>no (you)s

I'm not here to bring it back up but it's very funny to me that it went that way all things considered.
>>
>>37471491
50% of the thread is drunk, on drugs or both. Post it again and you'll probably get a response.
>>
>>37471363
I'm a girl. It takes me a lot of time to warm up to people, I'm aloof, private, and I value my independence. I've never met a guy who was patient enough to wait for me to open up. I think now that I'm past my mid-twenties it could work, with a bit of communication. But I'm not sure.
Sexually speaking it's pretty much the same problem. I didn't want to sleep with someone I could open up to, so I ended up never losing my virginity and I'm not sure men my age have the patience for that either.
>>
>>37471491
Can confirm
>>37471518
not drunk yet. If you can remember a set phrase from it I could even dig your post out of the archives
>>
>>37471262
Sounds fun. How'd you get a whole 24 hours to yourself?
>>37471491
Nick hasn't been here, so that's probably why you didn't get one.
>>37471417
Exactly this.
>>
>>37471634
I tend to have one day a week, and it tends to be a Saturday. Personal space and all that. Plus, you know, people don't like to be around me when I drink and I don't blame them. However, since as I said I'm actually in a good mood nothing untoward should occur. That certainly doesn't count out splitting, but I consider 'untoward' to mean things such as screaming, smashing my head into things, paranoia, hallucinations and emotional volatility.
>>
>>37471379
Me too man. What do you daydream about?
>>
>>37471694
Without those yes you will have fun. But how'd you manage to get an entire day with nothing to do? I work 7 days a week, and 3 days I work twice. Job pay that well?
>>
>>37471552
>I'm a girl.
Well it's as easy as asking a guy out. Literally ask anyone and if you are at least 5/10 you can get chad who will have the patience of a Tibetan monk. Life is on easy mode for femanons, not sure why you're here.
>>
>>37471751
Most people don't do seven days a week. That's absolutely brutal, man.
>>
>>37471773
It's difficult for her because she wants a Chad and for that she would have to put in effort. Average man has to put in effort to get an average woman. Women only have to put in effort to get Chad.
>>
>>37471779
Thanks. I'm headed out of the thread, have the rest of today off so going to finally run that quest I've wanted to.
>>
>>37471773
Am I hallucinating already or is someone being funny?
>>
>>37471881
Hope to hear from you later. Good luck with the quest. D&D perhaps?
>>
>>37471907
It's on qst, link here: >>>/qst/1531019
>>
>>37471933
Been ages since I've been in qst. How do I roll and should I drop the name/trip for the thread?
>>
>>37471966
If you want to join sure, name/trip isn't needed but I don't care either way, and to roll its "dice+1d20" in options if you're rolling a 20 sided dice.
>>
turned 19 today
didn't make a single positive change in the last year
still have the same problems
i wish i never existed, but for now i'll just ignore everything and play more video games, like i do every other fucking day of my life
>>
>>37471773
I'm here because I'm fucked in the head, like everyone else in this thread.
Asking a guy out is easy, yeah. All my relationships started with me asking a guy out. And they all dumped me within a week.
Chad has the patience of a raging bull. If you don't put out within the first few days, you're not worth Chad's time.

>>37471855
I think you meant: women only have to be pretty and open their legs to get Chad's attention. Maybe some women are happy with that but to me it's degrading.

I'm not here for relationship advice. If I wanted Chad to pop my cherry I'd do just that. What I want is to learn how to make genuine relationships work.
>>
>>37472134
>What I want is to learn how to make genuine relationships work.
There is no such thing. Women want Chad, best genes possible. You will never be happy with what you have unless it's Chad.
>>
File: blacksmith.jpg (423KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
blacksmith.jpg
423KB, 1200x1600px
>>37472134
This is an informative post. The irony is, when I was outwardly chadly I sat next to a dyke girl thinking 'cool I can have a female friend without any sexual tension' and she threw herself at me. Such is life, eh. Having friends is hard. At least it's easier to have no friends now I'm overweight haha
>Tfw you will never be a homoerotic blacksmith
>>
>>37472134
This is the real Recluse (unless I'm having severe hallucinations this early, which I doubt). I don't have an opinion on how to get men/women since I have no interest in it myself, but I think both have problems when they look for partners. Women probably have it worst since you essentially have to choose between family, career or neither.

Have you tried to talking with an older relative about this? Grandmother, or something.
>>
>>37472203
This would probably happen to most robots if they actually went outside, or realised how fucking autistic they are in public.
>>
Nick says there is a lot of shitposting in this thread.
>>
>>37472225
I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying that most robots would have women throw themselves at them because they're autistic? What?

>>37472263
WELL YOU CAN TELL NICK THAT THERE'S GOING TO BE A LOT OF SHIT IN HIS POSTBOX IN A MINUTE
>>
File: 1495723618408.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1495723618408.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
Yeah im probably about to catch a body.
>>
>>37472204
Nah, my mother and grandmother are both lesbians. It's not just a relationship problem though, I keep my friends at bay too. I need to learn how to open up more and be more comfortable around people. I'm probably not asking the right crowd but at least I feel at home here so it's something.
>>
Had argument with my senpai and stuff T_T and idk I just feel like someone needs to go

so yeah im really prob bout to take someone out
>>
>>37472340
Well, personally I'm glad you're here. Before anyone accuses me of being a white knight, it's obvious to anyone who's been here a while that I'm not. Still, you feel as though you belong here and I hope you stick around desu
>>
alright im out nice talking to ya'll .... I'll prob be in jail pretty soon so fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkk it
>>
>>37472402
Well share or don't famberley, it's like you don't even want to become a meme
>>
File: 1496395066222.jpg (35KB, 400x630px) Image search: [Google]
1496395066222.jpg
35KB, 400x630px
>>37470393
anxiety, depression and mild, high functioning autism
>>
>>37472434
>Implying anyone of us is a meme
We're not that interesting. This board is full of fuckups. We're just fuckups with a name.
>>
>>37472464
You don't believe an actual murderer has meme potential?
>>
>>37472485
I don't believe it's an actual murderer.
>>
im doubting the reality of emotion that isn't anger. The only true emotion that I have ever felt is anger. I don't feel like ive ever felt love and that happiness is empty
>>
File: Kaiji anxious.png (598KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kaiji anxious.png
598KB, 1200x720px
>Tfw watching yaoi cartoons again
>>
>>37472200
What's so good about Chad? He only cares about getting pussy and having someone to do the housework. He doesn't like anything that deviates from the social norm. He hates it when his girlfriend tries to think or have any semblance of career, and he expects a wife who will never earn more than him, and who will promote his interest over hers. Unless your only goal in life is to pop out kids and take care of them, even the most hardcore neets are way better than this.
>>
>>37472557
Why do you people perpetuate the "Chad" meme? It's a nonexistant scarecrow meant to discourage people from trying to be happy.
>>
>>37472557
Very little denying the biological imperative though, and when it comes to breeding instinct prioritises certain traits which the mind must actively resist. I know a lesbian couple who are miserable as sin because they fucked up in their life choices tbqhwy
>>
I'm consistantly terrified of the concept of death and non-existance. It freezes me. I've heard all the "but it won't matter" bullshit people tell themselves. It doesn't work for me. I lie awake at night because I can't handle the chance of dying in my sleep.

It's been a year now that I started suffering from this anxiety and no one in my life, friends and wife, understand me.

The only thing that helps a bit is working or playing but then I realize all I'm doing is distracting myself from my anxiety and it returns, usually worse than before.

I can't.
>>
>>37472557
When I say Chad, you think of a caricature of possessive 50s style chauvinist husband.

But being a Chad is just a matter of genetic superiority. Height, looks, frame. You name it. That's what I mean by Chad. And that's actually what you mean too. Even though you try to mask it.
>>
File: wheel.png (153KB, 1000x1014px) Image search: [Google]
wheel.png
153KB, 1000x1014px
>>37472513
the only true emotions are red and pink
>>
>>37472379
I will. I'm 28, been on 4chan since I entered high school, I would've left earlier if I didn't like how women are treated here.
>>
>>37472584
If you can be happy knowing what you worked hard for some people have by default. If you can be happy knowing there are men who are much better for your "loving" girlfriend/wife. How can you say you love someone if you're not the very best. If there are others out there superior to you.

It's not a scarecrow. It's reality!
>>
>>37472668
Don't you fucking meme at me you cunt, I'll gut you and fuck your intestines
>>
File: Increase the memes.png (806KB, 680x917px) Image search: [Google]
Increase the memes.png
806KB, 680x917px
>>37472700
Uh oh boys, looks like we got ourselves a memeophobe here
>>
>>37472700
I'm not memeing at you. I'm being dead serious.

It's funny how death threats over the internet are. It's kinda different in real life though.
>>
>>37472617
No, I was speaking from personal experience. Also, we're genetically designed to find someone who will complement our weaknesses, in order to have the best shot at survival. Genetic superiority isn't objective, it's subjective.
>>
>>37472402
Tell us more

>Obviously that wasn't original enough
>>
>>37472804
Beyond miscegenation for the purpose of widening the gene pool and disease resistance I don't believe that we shore up weaknesses so much as shoot as high as we can. It's not nearly so methodical as you're implying. Just go for the fittest we can get hold of to strengthen our line. Why else would there be standards of attractiveness? And yes, those can be perverted by the media but broadly there are traits that are desirable because they suggest positive things from a reproductive standpoint
>>
>>37472804
But being the best, the most successful means getting the most resources. And getting the most resources means in this day and age giving your offspring the best shot at being successful. Thus surviving.

It's not as simple as finding a match. If you add more benefits to the man who is already matching, he will be better. It is objective. Match is not enough, you need to be superior in as many things as you can.

CHAD OR DEAD!
>>
>>37472611
>friends and wife,
Ohhh, look at the poor, poor normalfaggot
>>
>>37472887
Kill yourself, Dan.
>>37472890
You too.
>>
>>37472925
End your pathetic existence immediately you disgusting shithead
>>
Hey guys, sorta new here, i mostly lurk but never found the guts to post. Basically depression is kicking again and I don't know if this time i could manage to came back from it. I am what this board usually define failed normie, so i have some degree of social skill, but i'm starting to lose the will to do anything, i'm failing an exham after another, the one i pass i get shitty degree or mediocre at best, and the fact i know it will affect my future is not really helping. The more i fail the less will i find to go on, and the fact that one of my best friends now moves to another state is making everything worse.
Before you ask, i tried to talk with my family, but my mother is in a worst situation than mine (her anxiety stop her sleep and to enjoy everything and is out of control even with meds, she lost her job and went through a brain surgery all in one year) so i feel i should be the one to support her and stop whining about my problem. Ad for my father, he almost doesn't belive in depression, so is kinda pointless to even talk to him.
So i am here, failing at what is the only thin is left to me because i never got any hobby besides video-game, and contemplating if it's even worth to try if every time things go wrong i can't deal with them and shut myself down. Bonus point: i'm gay, never came with anyone, not even my closed friend because i'm afraid of their reaction, and i hate it, i don't want to be gay, it only makes thing more complicated.
>>
>>37472925
>Kill yourself, Dan.
Yeah, I might. It's not as simple. Well, it is simple, but it's easy to find it in yourself. Just be patient.
>>
>>37472934
You know nothing about me, don't throw around names.
>>37472952
Have someone else do it for you?
>>
>>37472952
>but it's easy to find it in yourself.
Fuck I meant "not so easy".
>>
>>37472966
>Have someone else do it for you?
I don't know. If you want something done well, you have to do it yourself.
>>
>>37470393
Procrastinating. Stressed.
Pondering about my past deep nihilism, my descent into suicidal depression, and my rising and awakening to the possibility of the existence of God.
Then back to procrastination and stress.
>>
>>37472947
starting to phase out here but you wrote so much so I'll give you a reply

don't get hung up on labels and shit and instead try to localize your problems and work on them. what degree are you pursuing, and are you really envisioning a futue in the career?
>>
>>37472855
Attraction and natural selection are two different things. We're attracted to people who can complement our own weaknesses in order to survive at an individual level, and then natural selection ensures only viable genetic traits survive.
Cultural norms highlight noticeable patterns. Tall men have been more popular than short men for the past century? They become the attractive norm.
Fit men are considered to be attractive because they were more viable in the past century, but it's starting to change. Women want money more than they want a musclehead, because women want security in order to pop out children, and instincts don't care who is able to provide that security. What's desirable from a reproductive standpoint changes based on what men and women want. Respectively: a fertile womb, and security.

I've opened a bottle of wine for celebration purposes, so I'm not going to take that type of discussion any further today.
>>
>>37473043
Women want good genes and beta men to provide for the offspring.

ALPHA FUX BETA BUX!
>>
>>37472947
Plenty here are 'normies' or 'failed normies' but the reality is that we are extremely far from normal. You'll see no prejudice on that count here - or at least, none from anyone that matters.

It sounds really tough what you're going through. Am I right in thinking that the more you fail the hard it is to focus, which feeds back into itself? You feel a future slipping away and you're powerless to pull yourself out of it?

It does sound as though you can't rely on your father for this, and whether it's too much of a burden or otherwise it mightn't be best to over-rely on your mother. That said, a small sharing with her may be useful. It will reaffirm your bond: that you trust her enough to tell her your feelings and in turn, she cares for you. It's not asking for much nor should you expect much.

You could always try a new hobby. That would have the added bonus of exposing you to more people and thereby upping your chances of meeting someone. Personally, I'd recommend drama/ theatre. I've enjoyed it a great deal over the years and there's no shortage of gay or at least bicurious people. It provides a space to explore other roles and ways of thinking and by extension to understand yourself better as well.
>>
>>37472887
Don't bother. The most successful is me, I'm getting the most resources. I want someone who can bring something else to the table.
>>
>>37473043

No problem. I disagree with you because I think what's desired - a tall man and a thicc woman for example - are based on primitive, hardwired notions of reproductive desirability. Traits like a fat bank balance or a woman with independence and a varied skillset are all head choices not body choices. Remember, your body is a part of you and has its own wants that can align but are often quite separate from the passions of the mind or the soul.

Still, I won't push this further.
>>
>>37473073
Oh, I'm sensing a personal story here.
>>
>>37473005
Medicine, i really want to become some kind of surgeon and i actually enjoyed the small internship we have done so far, it's the amount of "useless" (as in: memorize this whole lots of drugs:name, dose, way they act and in which percentage they do their effect, you will probably use a tenth of it, more probably less) crao that they put in between that is putting me down, and the fact that after this six years i must do another five years of specialization in order to even start working as surgeon. It's so far ahead in time that it becomes even strange to look at it objectively, but i cannot even stop halfway A)for the money my family invested in this and B) because i don't really know what i could like beside this (and math, but from a pure cynical point of view it seem more of a waste of time as finding a job as a mathematician and actually survive with that job is kinda impossible where i live - europoor-)
>>
>>37473198
Not really. I'm just bitter and I hate women for preffering superior men and discriminating against me for things out of my control.
>>
>>37473152
Yeah, I hear you. It's an interesting conversation, but not one I'd like to have tonight. Thanks for being nice about it.
>>
>>37473275
No problem. So it's wine for you? I'm a few vodkas in myself. Feeling quite mellow and happy watching my cartoons
>>
>>37473084
I actually somehow shared this with my mother (we actually have pretty similar personalities so we understand each other really well) , but as you said i really don't want to overburden her, not now that she's finally find the will to go see some professional help. She had terrible experience with doctors when she was young but it seem she finally realized they can actually help her.
I tried a new hobby (went to gym for a couple of months, i'm super skinny) but now that the friend i went with is moving to london i can't find the will, and the courage, to go outside. I was thinking to start jogging, mostly because i could do it alone. Theater sound terrifying, like, i could have a panic attack if i should act in front of somebody
>>
>>37473236

Just become a jew...problem solved
>>
>>37473003
Are you me? Because it seem like you sre describing my life in the last few months. Also, what are your thoughts about God?
>>
ok boyz im phased out and not going to be of any help, here's a song to feel better to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqaAz8rolu0

will still monitor but do no response
>>
>>37473228
Where in Europe? I'm eurofag too.
I can relate to what you said about your studies, I went to law school and although it's enjoyable sometimes, it involves a painful lot of pointless shit to memorize. Now that I'm out of it and in the workforce, I'm glad it's over. If you enjoyed your internship and if you see yourself as a surgeon, I'd say it's worth it. You'll be done with the obnoxious memorization as soon as you enter the workforce.

That being said, if you want to get there, you have to keep it together. You should consider seeing someone, if you can. You won't get anywhere good if your mental health deteriorates.
>>
>>37473450
I really wish I could handhold you through it but I can tell you that plenty of anxious people do it precisely because it's an excuse to wear someone else's skin. You relinquish the 'you' and become another person. Thus you can behave without inhibition. This is more method of course but it's so great to get into.

I know your feel about a friend leaving. I was at my fittest when I worked out with a couple of friends (male) every day. It was a good time all round. Much harder to go alone, right? Whether running or gym I suggest listening to podcasts and talk radio. Running truly is its own pleasure, though I'm more of a treadmill runner than road. That's entirely a question of personal taste. If you're going to start running then please read 'What I Talk About, When I Talk About Running' by Murakami. Just a real comfy pleasure and a foot in the door on the habitual runner's mentality.
>>
>>37473616
Alright well just remember that we're here if you need to talk about whatever's going on for you Recluse
>>
>>37473423
I have some leftover wine from a date. I prefer vodka with bailey's or kahlua. Or just beer. For now I'm considering which video game I should play tonight. What cartoon are you watching?
>>
It all started after my mom and my only brother commitied suicide 2 years later, it only gets worse after i had no social contact after that, all my ""friends"" i had at high school stopped talking to me.

It only gets worse
Make it stop somebody please
>>
>>37473702
It's RoomMate at the moment. I thought it was yaoi but actually it's more fujobait. Also your vodka+ ideas sound pretty potent and dangerously creamy. I always worry that that kind of cocktail - if it qualifies - will make me vom.

What games do you play? Do you play Dark Souls by any chance?
>>
>>37473552
It's real. Much more complex than the anthropomorphic normie, atheistic version of it, but the Christian metaphor is a good one. A universal intelligence, that expresses itself in everything. Also in us. Dimensions beyond our understanding. There's evil too.

My nihilist part cries and suffers at the thought that it also NEEDS to be real, it must. Everything, all this nonsense, would be too unbearably bleak and sad if it wasn't... and the world would be much more beautiful in if it was. Good and evil. Things having a sense. And knowing that this is a dark thought.
>>
>>37473794
I played demon's souls on PS3 when it launched, and loved it. I was thrilled when they started the souls series. I played dark souls on PS3 too, I have dark souls 2 on PC. I'd love a PS4 for bloodborne and a better PC for dark souls 3 but that will have to wait.
Currently I'm playing Hollow Knight, it's a nice metroidvania with a bit of a dark souls feel.
I play Path of Exile too, it's a free diablo-like, don't know if you've heard about it. Haven't played in a while though. Don't start me on video games, I'm very talkative.
>>
im crying because i cant find the other pink sock and listening to

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL4B28D6EA3E5E14AC&v=XRF2tpGPsww
>>
>>37473769
I'm here for you, got an hour or so. Give it to me, don't hold back. Maybe we can feel through some of your pain together.
>>
>>37473620
Italy, the great shithole of Europe. Really, everything is fucked up, and i'm not in the south were illegally is almost the norm, but it's not a great place to live atm. I'll consider seeing some professional help, right now i'm not super confident i can ask for help in real life, i feel there is some kind of stigma on the whole mental problem here in Italy, and i don't want to be labeled as "crazy". There is also a financial problem
>>37473651 i'll look into the book. I'm not really a podcast/audiobook type, i enjoysl reading book because i like the smell of the paper, but I suppose i could try.
My friend leaving was hard, i fortunately still have my best friend here, the one i can actually talk about this depression (but who still don't know i'm gay, because deep down i'm afraid i could lose him if he'll ever find out. I know he won't, but there is still this feeling of insecurity i cannot control that prevent me to be totally honest with him)
>>
>>37473920
I actually went back to Demon's Souls. Tbh I got as far as the Tower Knight, shat myself and put the game down for months. Now the series is one of my absolute favourites. My all-time favourite is DS2. One of my fondest memories over the past 2 years was plugging away at a no death run listening to Art Bell on the radio. Bliss!

Are Hollow Knight or PAth of Exile on Playstation? I have a piece of shit laptop and would really struggle to make the transition to a battlestation, console is just easier, pic related

>Don't start me on video games, I'm very talkative.
It's too late I've got you talking!

>>37473980
I like the Philosophize This! podcast, Art Bell and Welcome to Night Vale.

As to your friend, it might actually really help you to share with him just to show you that he will still support you. I mean you don't have to of course, but a strong bond will not be broken by something like this.
>>
>>37473980
Yeah, I get that. If you can't get professional help, then there's always the internet. Aside from here, you can find places where you'll get specific advice on depression, burnout, and so on. If you don't want to go to a therapist, then it's better to do prevention and figure out how to maintain a healthy lifestyle right now, than to wait until you have crippling problems.
>>
>>37473891
The thing is, i really want to belive in a superior intelligence that can give some sense to this reality, but all of the existing religion feels like they are not addressing the problem of the existing of other religion. I mean, Greek people believed in their gods before the Christian god was even created , are they simply talking another the same thing? Then why all the wars? Are we simply so fucked up the we cannot understand what really god is, is god refusing to make understand who he really is? Then why? And in all of this chaos of question i preventing me to believe in anything, and it feels so sad not believing in anything, but i cannot really force me to belive in something
>>
>>37474108
I don't think they're on playstation. If you have a PS4, I'd recommend Divinity Original Sin though. Short answer because I'm currently running an instance and I shouldn't even be away from my teammates.
>>
This isn't urgent or anything but I think it's interesting and it seems relevant here

Does anyone know what I mean when you can turn on 'noclip' through the console of a video game? It's really hard to describe, but basically it means that you can move in any direction you want. If you walk facing completely vertically, you'll move two feet let's say in the air and you will stay there. If you're then stationary you're essentially levitating two feet above ground. That's what noclip is.

Basically, it's a recurring theme in my dreams where I can turn this on. I've had dozens of dreams where I've been able to do this but irl. A lot of times it's been me being able to run away from people, other times I've been spying on people.

What the hell does it mean?
>>
>>37474108
>DS2
>Favorites soul game
I'm kinda triggered now. Joke aside I'm currently playing DS3, the plot, the atmosphere, is really amazing, they did an amazing job summarizing everything and make it feels like everything is connected, it's full of references of the old games. The only thing that bothered me was the first dlc that is kinda mhe, but the second is really good. Kinda sad that it's the last souls game, but at least BloodBorne 2 shoud be a thing in the nearby future
>>
>>37474267
Funny you should say that. I thought Ariamis was meh but it grew on me. Ringed City felt really shit outside of the demon boss. Didn't really like the last fight at all - although the build-up to it with the princess was top shit. Sick of everycunt using that soul weapon in the arena too.
>>
>>37474414
Do you have steam? I'd like to add you.
>>
>>37474443
I don't use steam but you can have my email address if you like. I made one to stay in touch with people from the thread.
>>
Got released from the psych ward today. Want to kill myself even more so now. I'm not sure why I haven't yet. Maybe I will.
>>
>>37474521
Go ahead and kill yourself, nobody will even notice you're gone.
>>
>>37474521
What do you have to do to get yourself into one of those?
>>
>>37474575
I'm only worried about upsetting my girlfriend. I've stopped caring about others long ago.

>>37474585
Talk about want to kill yourself. Wow I got so much help there, that's why my problems are all fixed, right!? It's a fucking joke.
>>
>>37474518
>>37474443
This was me btw, trip slip
>>
>>37474414
I haven't defeated the final boss, but Ariamis felt like ds2, with a lot of derpy mob that become impossible to defeat simply because there are so many of them, maybe i was super underlevelled but the area where you find the captain ashes imho is retarded, it's like "ehy, let's make player go through 10 wolves, then kill some uber viking with a fuckton of health while they are been shooted with explosive harrow..." the crow town was pretty fun though, and the final boss is amazing (even if the phantom ai is retarded)
I also really like the setting of the ringed city, the actual city have a nostalgic feeling, with the flower and plants growing everywhere. It has some problems (the church's spear boss is nonsensical, dealing with an enemy player AND a npc is almost impossible, the area with 6 harald legion knigh was super boring) but in the end i feel like it has more pros than cons
>>
>>37474652
Kill your girlfriend, then yourself. Problem solved.
>>
File: rgegege.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
rgegege.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>37474443

What the fuck, Facman? Did I stay away too long?

Should I read the thread?

Not sure I can handle Dan's sexist bullshit and gene retardation, and whatever you're cooking here...
>>
>>37474518
Okay. Can I get you mail then? I should make one too for this thread.
>>
>>37474751
lol

Atoire alava
>>
>>37474756
Hello Nick
>whatever you're cooking here...
I had enough wine to consider drinking far too much beer. I'm wise enough not to cook anything when I'm drunk. Besides, I'm a very bad chef.
>>
>>37474705
The biggest problems with the DLC had to do with pay-to-win bonuses. Havel's, FAP and chloranthy +3 on an initial playthrough? Bullshit. And what's more, if you've paid for it you're going to use it and have an instant advantage over others who, on an initial run cannot have any beyond basic (because unlike DS2 there's no ascetic).

Not sure what you're driving at with the viking but sounds like gitgud b8 m8

The church's spear had extreme potential and called back to DeS of course. They fucked it up though, and once again the gank squad was king. Extremely disappointing because it had such promise. They seem utterly retarded when it comes to balance.

>>37474756
Don't be a jerk Nicky

>>37474771
[email protected]
Say hi whenever
>>
Hey bois, everything alright today? Still sadness and lack of motivation or any of you had a good day?
>>
>>37472855
Carnal impulses don't correspond at all to our conscious rational goals, even if that conscious rational goal is survival or reproductive success. For example often people instinctually don't eat vegetables, in our natural state it's better to fill our stomachs with energy rich but less nutritious meat since we end up eating vegetables anyways since meat is hard to obtain in that state. But we eat vegetables once we learn of their nutritious effects.
Similarly, being large, with a prominent torso and having lots of testosterone, being "alpha" is not really much of a boon in your hunting endeavors as it is a boon in your male-on-male physical competition for females. But aggression is something very difficult and destructive for human beings, animals have limited means to realize their aggression, they have nothing but their own bodies while we have sharp blades, fire and god knows what else nowadays.
>>
>>37474860

I wasn't talking to you.

>>37474861
>Don't be a jerk Nicky

Don't be a jerk? Nicky?

2 strikes in one go. But why should I give a fuck, after all.
>>
>>37475045
>Carnal impulses don't correspond at all to our conscious rational goals
A bit late there, sport. I expound the very same a bit further down. I disagree with nothing in your post.
>>
>>37474861
I do so few pvp that i never actually thought about the rings problem, but as you say it feel like pay2win. Ascetic was a cool mechanic in some ways but made the farming for rare item a nightmare
I'll git gud, still don't like the fact that there are what, six/seven kinds of enemies in the whole dlc (?)
>>
>>37473043
Fit men were more viable in the last century? Do you mean 1900-1950? Being fit meant being a menial laborer in that society.
>>
>>37475106
Ascetic was necessitated by the extremely stupid out-farming mechanic which had absolutely no place in the game and was easily the worst part of DS2. On par with DeS' abysmal drop rate. You could plan an entire build - around heide gear for example - and be unable to do it at all for an entire playthough. Potentially plural playthroughs. Total shite.

As to gitting gud I have to endorse assisting other players. DS is essentially always an exercise in learning enemy patterns.
>>
>Question for people with a lot of regrets:
Do you regret more things youve done, or more things you havent done?
For me, i regret a lot of things I didnt do because i had no balls at the time.
>>
>>37475220
Here's some advice from the 90s for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbs6GvLeEXQ
>>
A carnival is happening near my house, I went with my family and they were having fun and I was ok. But one of those huge tilting spinning rides were there and looking at it triggered my anxiety. Mixed with the super loud bass-y music they were playing I started to freak and had to get out of there. I rushed home and I'm now writing in my journal and watching Cosmos to calm myself down. Before I left I waved by to my family as they were getting on the spinning ride. They looked bothered, bordering upset that I was leaving and I'm sure that'll be a whole conservation when they get home.

I wanted to spend time with them and have a laugh, why am I like this
>>
>>37475210
Well, DeS droprate wasn't so bad, i spent ONLY 2 hours farming a pure sharpstone with 20 luck....
Yes it was a blueblood sword r1 spam build, best sword ever.
I kinda liked the fact that only some weapons could get some upgrade though , being able to make a sharp hammer feel kinda mhe
>>
>>37475401
You're absolutely right on your last point. However, get back to me once you've farmed for a Faintstone at the Colossus warp point and beaten the black phantom in the Valley of Defilement.

World Tendency was also a completely shitty mechanic, especially when played online.
>>
Hey guys, how are you doing?

I'm going to try to have a not drinking night tonight. Hope to have you around
>>
>>37475131
>that society
Which society? This is the problem when talking about those things. We potentially all come from different cultures. I talked about my problems with my country in mind, since it's my personal experience, nut maybe I made a mistake. We all come from different places, and as a result we all have different opinions on the topics I brought up.
>>
>>37475490
I'm doing the opposite. What led to your decision?
>>
>>37475528
I have some studying to do, which I didn't do all week because I went out drinking every day but Tuesday and Thursday.

I got up early today to do some stuff but was hungover and didn't do much before depression set in and I took a 6hs nap.
>>
>>37475445
Valley of Defilement swamp was a mistake. I think i get the fainstone thropy by playing the game 2 or three time with a faith build, and getting the free stone from the umbasa lady. I really wish my ps3 wasn't dead, now i want to play it again. At least i got the platinum trophy in time, now i'll try to get it for ds3 but i don't know if i have the time for another 2/3 run in the immediate.
>>
>>37475648
I have to tell you, I'm really loath to try for the DS3 plat myself because you have to get all rings +0, +1 and +2 as well which is total shit. I did a SL1 for DS3 and that felt like my big accomplishment. Now I just mess about with fun builds and do online things. At the moment it's a L25~ black knight madlad.

I wasn't doing it for the trophy in 3 btw - I just made some poor choices and ended up going for a boxer with faintstone fists. Not very viable at all, in case you were wondering. For the most part Faith is fucked every game and if not initially then by 'balance'.

Each game I like to do something for bragging rights.
>DeS it was a boxer
>DS it was SL1 including DLC
DS2 no death followed by no bonfire
DS3 SL1
>>
Hello everyone, how was your weekend so far?

I just had a few beers and a pizza with my friend so Im pretty chill today.
>>
>>37475796
Vodka and energy drink. HAving had three cans, moving on to diet cokes and vodka now. But you know what? To celebrate not feeling depressed I'm going to have a single unadulterated shot of my good vodka. Nostrovia!

>>37475829
Hey Atlas nice to see you. Don't forget to pick up your daily dose!
>>37471288
>>
>>37475829
That's nice, I'm thinking of ordering a pizza to reward myself for being alive. But I'd like to take care of myself too. Kinda retarded.

>>37475865
Hmm, never had vodka and coke. And we tend to mix everything with coke where I am from
>>
Having a tense conversation with LO.

I'm also not taking any bullshit anymore, from anyone. Be warned.
>>
>>37475865
Goddamit just when I ate half of the pizza
Well there's always tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after,....

Anyway I didnt catch the yesterday bullying sadly because we had a farewell party with classmates, hope it was good.

>>37475926
Then I must be a total retard
>>
>>37476009
Oh, scary man's talking to the girl he cheated on, so frightening
>>
>>37475778
I tried the no death ds2, but got to frustrated to finish it, mostly because i kept dying by falling of edges because i panicked rolled. Kudos for achieving it. Faith seems ok-ish for pve in ds3, but i still have to try it, i wanted to re-make my faith/dex character from ds1, which was the only one i seriously used in pvp. Fucked up in the sense id like it but worse?
>>
>>37476009
I wish you well with your conversation. What's tense about it? I'm (predictably at this point) on mushrooms.
>>
>>37476047

Are you retarded? Get fucked, pansy.
>>
>>37476069

It'll be better if we don't speak tonight. I have no patience and no desire to put up with anything.
>>
>>37476023
Don't remember whether or not it was a good one. Oh, actually it was one my brother's bf suggested IIRC
>>37476057
Fucked in that it's nerfed every game. For instance, in DS2 you'd get 10 lightning spears initially. Then they decided 4 was more appropriate. In DS3 you're looking at lightning blade as your sole damage dealer or one of the several scaling melee weapons. Pure faith though, and you're going to struggle. I did a vicar playthrough just for the fun/ challenge and it revolved around buffs.

>>37475926
Well where are you from then?

Fuck's sake lads. Another terrorist attack on our green and pleasant land. A mowing down and a shooting in the capital. Really exasperated with this.
>>
>>37476084
Why? Does my mere presence really put you in a negative mindset? Serious question, I have no desire to be difficult. I'm only trying to extend a bit of concern for you, Nick.
>>
>>37476069
Stop doing drugs, nigger.
>>37476071
Was that supposed to hurt my feelings? It made me laugh. Hopefully your "loved one" will abandon you for good.
>>
>>37470393
I've been really having a rough identity crisis about maybe being a trans. Not sure how to go about it other than lose weight, shave my beard, and see how I feel. Pretty anxious lately.
>>
>>37476009
Hey Nick how was the going out today?
>>
>>37476127
>Why? Does my mere presence really put you in a negative mindset?

No. But I know you need to be handled with care, and I'm all out of cares.
>>
>>37476084
Thats a shame Nick, you always make this threads better.

>>37476111
I'm from Argentina (had droped the Name field).
We drink a lot of Fernet with coke, like what Alfred ordered in Italy at the end of The Dark Knight Rises. Thing is I had a lot of it last night and am still not feeling so good.

>>37476150
How does this work? Are you already used to wear other clothes?
>>
>>37476127
He's at boiling point and ready to explode on anyone. Leave him alone to deal with it. He doesn't care if he's reckless with people he doesn't know, but he doesn't want to get into a fight with you.
>>
>>37476135
>Was that supposed to hurt my feelings?

It was a question and then an order. You're supposed to answer then do it. Like so:

"Yes, I'm fucking thick." And then you go take a cock to the butt.

I'm all for a bit of duelling with you, but I'd like you to man the fuck up and not fail pathetically when you act like you know anything about my personal situation.

Improve and I might continue to shitpost with you.
>>
>>37476161
Ok, Nick. I appreciate the warning. I will leave you alone for tonight. Good luck with everything.
>>
>>37476152

I saw the new alien film and spent the afternoon and some of the evening with a friend and his wife.
>>
>>37476186
>Thats a shame Nick, you always make this threads better.

It's not hard. It's like putting a sugar cube on a fucking turd.
>>
>>37476186
Never heard of Fernet. What's it all about? I can fully understand not wanting a run-on. It's shocking how brutal even a beer or two can be the night after you've overdone it.
>>
>>37476150
You're mentally ill, off yourself before it's too late. You'll never be a girl.
>>37476202
You're terrible at insults, lad. Is this your first time? Do I need to be gentle? Get you nice and lubed first?
>>
>>37476192
>He's at boiling point and ready to explode on anyone.

How about you don't talk about things you know nothing of?

>He doesn't care if he's reckless with people he doesn't know,

Case in point.
>>
>>37476305
Lay off eh? He's normally up for bantz but he's swinging wild tonight
(seem >>37476320 )
>>
>>37476320
I'm just trying my hand at what you do in these threads.
>>
>>37476301
>Never heard of Fernet. What's it all about?
Argies are pretty crazy about it, but its just some kind of Jagermeister I guess, but way more bitter, and a bit heavier on the alcohol content (45%) so it is always mixed.
>>
Good night guys, it's getting late in Europe and hopefully tomorrow i'll manage to do something.
Thanks for the talk and for listening
>>
>>37476150
Maybe you should take that to the LGBT board, I don't know if anyone here has any knowledge of transsexuality. I've worked with transsexuals before, but that doesn't replace the insight transsexuals themselves might give you.
>>
>>37476305
>You're terrible at insults, lad. Is this your first time? Do I need to be gentle? Get you nice and lubed first?

Shot yourself in the foot.

Try harder, or I'm dropping you like a flaccid homo.
>>
>>37476376
Look forward to it, see you soon m8

>>37476365
I went to a Jaeger bar in Liverpool. Jesus Christ, never again. Can hardly stand the stuff since. It's like cough syrup + cloves + ethanol

As a European, what do you reckon to a campari and orange juice? Good memories of a sip or two over the canals in Venice.
>>
is it just me or does it really get more hostile every day in here?
>>
>>37476347
>I'm just trying my hand at what you do in these threads.

I'll just shut up.
>>
>>37476291
I can't wait to go see that, soon as ear gets better. Have a good time?
>>
>>37476444

It does. I haven't done the regular thread in a while now.

Also, people are cuntish on a level where I accept it less than I used to.
>>
>>37476376
Good night! Hope tomorrow we both manage to do something.

>>37476436
We also drink a lot of Campari and OJ, but mostly when girls are around. I don't think I've ever got wasted on it, it still carries the apperitif kind of vibe.
>>
>>37476482
Aperitif is about right. I still remember downing them and an American tourist asking me
>Wow, you're thirsty huh?
and being genuinely confused for a moment as I tried to understand what thirst had to do with drinking.
>>
>>37476453

It's not the piece of shit I expected.

It's much more decent than I had imagined, but still. it lacks some focus, especially in terms of a main character. I was genuinely surprised by the new origin of the creature, which is good, but I'm not sure killing the mystery was worth it.
>>
>>37476544
I used to really like beer and was kind of snobbish about it. I think it'd be nice to go back to drinking as a snobbish hobby rather than to pass the time
>>
>>37476695
Well, personally I like to think I can appreciate it on multiple levels. The thing is, the more you do something the more you understand its nuances. So, I drink absolute shit-tier vodka regularly and enjoy the feeling of being drunk. However, I know vodka at this point and have experienced a plethora of different ones. Thus, an actual good vodka I can enjoy as a sipping drink whereas my typical swill is diluted and imbibed for its effect only. But a good vodka is a clean and crisp thing, like a snowflake on the tongue.
>>
>>37476801

Addiction romanticised. You should stop drinking entirely and never go back.
>>
>>37476845
You're right, but if wishes were poppies on dolphins we'd ride. In any case, anything can be appreciated for its qualities. Perhaps not by me at this point, but non-addicts could certainly attest to the qualities I've mentioned.
>>
>>37476845
And do what in the meantime?

>>37476801
I think the best vodka I've ever had was Absolut, which is probably not good.
>>
>>37476914
>And do what in the meantime?

There's so much to do.
>>
>>37476914
Wew yeah, Absolut isn't the worst but honestly, it's like comparing McDonald's to the local kebab place. Yes, it's probably better but it's no kind of burger. If you're interested and fancy wasting some money, Snow Leopard is a good one as is Chase. Meanwhile Black Cow is something of a sideward step since it's made of milk; to vodka what Hendrick's cucumber gin is to gin as a whole. If you do go with Black Cow though, it really is at its best taken a sip at a time with a strong cheddar.
>>
>>37476992
Sounds complicated. I'll just keep the names in mind in case I see them when going out, but I don't usually do fancy places.
>>
>>37476545
I'll have to watch it soon, been looking forward to it.
>>
>>37477160

Don't look forward to it. It's not bad, but it's clearly not on the level of the original trilogy. It's better than the AVP shit but anything would be, and it's better than Alien 4. It's comparable to Prometheus, though the characters are more solid and there are less plot holes.
>>
Just want to point out that no one has even acknowledged the new attack on Britain.
>>
Anyone seen the Wonder Woman one? Does it look good?

>>37477424
I'm sorry about that man. I think people are glad at least it wasn't an attack on teen girls.
>>
File: 1488830043231.png (82KB, 800x795px) Image search: [Google]
1488830043231.png
82KB, 800x795px
>>37477424
It's always fun when a happening occurs
>>
>>37477424

Haven't heard of it.
>>
>>37477453
Honestly, I haven't dared to go on /pol/ because, as cowardly as this is, I wanted to just not be depressed for once. But then it's been on my mind ever since I heard to might as well address the elephant in my mind.

>>37477458
I know man but if we shot back that would be one thing. It's like watching your Dad get the shit kicked out of him while he tells you how important it is to turn the other cheek.
>>
>>37477424
Had to check the news to see it. Just because you talked about it.

Yer a mean person
>>
>>37477507
>It's like watching your Dad get the shit kicked out of him

So, enjoyable?
>>
I'm playing my first game of dungeons and dragons today. I don't know what class I'm going to play as though.
>>
>>37477546

I recommend homosexual elf. You can suck cock for money and seduce enemies.
>>
File: Absolutely haram.jpg (59KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely haram.jpg
59KB, 531x471px
>>37477509
>Tfw a French person calls you mean
Asking for a fatwa desu

>>37477534
But imagine you're still growing up and internalising these lessons without fully understanding them

>>37477546
Jelly desu. What edition? This is genuinely important because they differ massively.
>>
>>37477507
I still haven't figured out when its the best time to check /pol/ to avoid the bullshit that comes from normies wanting to post happening memes.

>It's like watching your Dad get the shit kicked out of him while he tells you how important it is to turn the other cheek.

Its a shame. But what could realistically be done? Isn't it likely the terrorist is some radicalized Brit rather than an inmigrant?
>>
>>37477572
>unironically going on /pol/
'kay
>>
>>37477579
>Isn't it likely the terrorist is some radicalized Brit rather than an inmigrant?

Dude from Manchester was born in England.

It's probably a mental health problem first and foremost.
>>
>>37477546
Ooh I literally yesterday convinced some friends to give it a shot. I'd be DMing D&D 5e despite never having even played any D&D.
>>
>>37477579
>What can you do?
>>37477597
>Unironically going /pol/
>>37477602
Extremely disappointing.
See:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojpCq_rYJCA
>>
I did it bros. I finished what I thought I would finish by today at noon, just 8 hours later.

If I can keep this rythm up for a couple more hours I'll have sunday off.
>>
>>37478223
Glad to see that the thread isn't quite as barren as May's womb yet
>>
I think I just cured myself from schizoid personality disorder and feel very strange.
>>
>>37478343
Did you do anything about it?
>>
>>37478447
I don't even know if it's schizoid personality disorder, just that I have had no needs whatsoever and have been maintaining myself through constant fantasizing for years and years on end. I quit the risperdole I was given. I've had this issue where I actually accomplish goals in my life, but feel even worse than before. Because once a goal is reached, it becomes real and not in your imagination which means you no longer have control of it.
>>
Just as a for instance, who's still here? Thinking about a cheeky cytube if anybody's about
>>
>>37478756
I'm not really a fan of those chatrooms.

>>37478650
I've had this issue where I actually accomplish goals in my life, but feel even worse than before.

I feel the same, but I think its because it takes me time to get things done, and when they are done I'm old and life has found a different way to be shitty
>>
If anyone is still here and has nothing better to do, head over to cytube and the room 'glasscage'. The password is 'clarice'

For the uninitiated, it is a chatroom where we watch youtube videos
>>
If anyone is struggling to get into the chatroom please outline your problems here
>>
>>37477572
5th edition. I'm new.
>>
>>37477571
A bisexual elf would be better.
>>
>>37479478
I could more readily help you from the room referenced here:
>>37479262
Please prove you're not retarded by joining it. You dont even have to put in an email address.
>>
>>37479478
There is likely some 5e thread going on at /tg/ which you could enjoy reading
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DTIzzf6ncg

So while browsing on the JewTube, I found this video, and realized that he was talking about me to a T.

I feel psychologically stunted, as if everyone else has authority over me, as a kid would.
I'd like to "psychologically go through puberty", but I don't know where to begin. It would be weird for a 21 year old manchild to hang around 16 year olds.
>>
>>37479630
Anon this was painfully accurate for me and I would like you to discuss this with me over cytube. You'll need to find the room 'glasscage'. It will ask you to input a guest username for which you need no email address, and it will also ask for a password: clarice. See you soon.
>>
>>37479923
I'm a retard, because I don't how to chat in there.
It just says guest login, and it doesn't work.
>>
Beneath the text there should be a bar to type into. If not, could you post a screencap?
>>
File: chat1.png (639KB, 1431x660px) Image search: [Google]
chat1.png
639KB, 1431x660px
>>37480100
this is what I see
>>
>>37480132
Where it says 'guest login' just type whatever shit you'd like to be known as
>>
Alright guys, I'm leaving. As always, thanks for the company. I really apreciate you guys existing.
>>
>>37480867
Yeah, see ya Moe!
Thread posts: 239
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.